Meskalinz... why are you so damned right wing conservative?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Homosexuality is biological, suggests gay sheep study

10:51 05 November 02

NewScientist.com news service

A study of gay sheep appears to confirm the controversial suggestion that there is a biological basis for sexual preference.

The work shows that rams that prefer male sexual partners had small but distinct differences in a part of the brain called the hypothalamus, when compared with rams that preferred to mate with ewes.

Kay Larkin and colleagues from Oregon Health and Science University found the difference was in a particular region of the hypothalamus - the preoptic nucleus. The region is generally almost twice as large in rams as in ewes. But in gay rams its size was almost identical to that in "straight" females.

The hypothalamus is known to control sex hormone release and many types of sexual behaviour. Several other parts of the hypothalamus showed consistent sex differences in size, but only this specific region showed differences that correlated with sexual preference.

The differences are almost identical to those identified by the neuroscientist Simon LeVay in his studies of the brains of gay men. His work has always been considered controversial, partly because the brains he studied were mostly from men who had died of AIDS. So it was not clear whether the differences were related to the disease or to sexual preferences.
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

As many as one in 10 rams can be gay.

Larkin's team also found that the hypothalamic region had a rich supply of the enzyme aromatase, which converts testosterone into oestrogen. It is in this form that the hormone interacts with the brain. This may help support one theory that sexual orientation, in part at least, may be related to the hormones present during fetal development, says Balthazart.

But Larkin suggests there may also be the influence of genes at work, at least in predisposing the animals to homosexuality. This is because selective breeding seems to have been responsible for the high proportion of gay sheep compared with other animals.

Larkin presented the research on Monday at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in Orlando Florida, US.
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

hahahaha

what does your dad do?

he is working on a gay sheep study.
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

some of the biological studies do have questions of course, but the ONLY scientic support for the "choice" argument is that some specific biological experiments have flaws
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

mesk, you are completely a fuckin idiot

how the FUCK else is fact found in science besides by experiment?

WTF

have u ever even taken a science course?

i'm beginning to deny the thought of you having any formal education, because you truly don't act like it

u probably only took classes in business and never touched the science realm, because ur common sense when it comes to that field is non fuckin existent
    test
  6. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I don't have trouble reading stats... I just don't get mine from Fox News Corp..

That's the real tragedy.. %50 of the country ain't on yer side... %50 of the country ain't even spoke.. and that is where fault lies with the democrats.. now that's unbiased for that ass.. I can admit a real, relivent existing fault..

I don't care if you say your neither Liberal nor Conservative.. I read that.. it's bullshit.. like it or not.. every issue you've argued has been ofor the extreme conservative side.. what you say and what your other posts have show about you are 2 different things..
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

and if you want to get philosophical and technical

there ARE NO facts in science, NONE

it is not a FACT that the sun will rise tomorrow, but that doesnt make it a logical thing to say

it isnt a FACT that if i drop this ball, that it will fall to the floor, but that doesnt mean that its not a logical thing to conclude

science experiment are replications and only describe what has happened in the past under those specific conditions

whether it will continue to happen in the future is impossible to determine

that is why NONE of science can be truly considered to be FACT

its called the problem of induction

and is caused by the need for inductive reasoning in science

meaning, we take a few specific examples, find out the truth about them, and then generalize that everything else in the universe behaves the same way

and because we are human beings and are limited by time and space, that is the ONLY way that science can operate

so, if u are too dumb to understand what i'm tryin to say...

saying that this isnt true because it isnt FACT, is the same as saying that gravity or ANY OTHER scientific observation or phenomenon isnt a fACT

meaning, there is NO point in sayin that something isnt a FACT in a science debate

the only possible and significant method is to argue as if something is fact because if u dont, philosophy will begin to destroy science

because philosophy asks, well how do u know this, when u havnt done the experiment 10 years from now? how do u know that it will be the same way in 10 years?

science can not answer that question, thus thats why it has to be ignored if we are ever to learn ANYTHING about this universe
    test
  8. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

it would be great if Bush and Kerry could debate each other like this....

"George, you fucking idiotic, non english speaking motherfucker!! how can you not see how you have fucked up an entire nation??"~Senator Kerry

"hey john, suck my nuts you liberal piece of flip flopping shit"~President Bush
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

what the fuck????

isnt that what i just posted? that the ONLY support for ur side is people finding flaws in specific experiments?

i just pointed that out you fuckin idiot

yes, some of the experiments that support my stance is bullshit, but there arnt ANY that support you

i can quote you thousands of experiments that support what i'm telling you, all you can do is find people that dont agree with some of them

thats IT
    test
  10. So. IL.L

Also let me add my two on the homosexuality issue...

Mesk.. yer tellin me... that you seriously believe that a man would choose to stick his dick in another man's ass and like it... You can't choose what you like.. show me one gay man who acquired his gayness in time with experimentation.. right.. like any sane male individual would up and choose to do that...

it'd be one thing if you were arguing that homosexuals have a choice whether they act on their homosexuality phisically.. but no.. you.. are extreme right wing.. you think that you can actually choose your sexuality.. that's like being able to choose how tall you are.. you further constitude the need for this thread with every reply you make to this thread..
    test
  11. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

so ill havent you heard about the down low problem

all black men are hom.os by choice. get with the facts son
    if you dont know ask yo nubian queen homie
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

why is this even being debated?

all u gota do is find a homosexual dude and fuckin ask him if he CHOSE to be attracted to men

wtf

MY SIDE has done that, and YOUR SIDE has IGNORED THEM

what better support is that????

if ONE MAN says its not a choice, ITS NOT A FUCKIN CHOICE

experiment is fuckin irrelevant after that, but its only done because stubborn homophobes like you persist to not believe whats right in front of ur fuckin eye flaps
    test
  13. So. IL.L

Genetics is not the only way to be born with something... Everyone is not born with sexuality.. In our youth as males we initially think girls are "gross".. So really our instints are initially more gay than straight from the jump... Sexuality seems more determined later in the natural flow of life.. probably with puberty onset.. That's MO..

Even if you could scientifically prove that you aren't born gay.. it would be irrelivent.. because that in no way proves that you can choose your sexuality.. so what's the point?.. try again..
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

EXACTLY

that was the next point i was gona make

even if there are debates to whether it is GENETIC OR NOT

it is still fuckin obvious that it isnt a CHOICE

to believe that its a flat out choice is the dumbest bullshit ive EVER heard argued

how can you still believe that somebody can just CHOOSE to be gay?

WTFFFFFFF?????????

i would love for u to explain that to me in front of a room of educated people
    test
  15. So. IL.L

No.. I don't speak for every male.. nor did I imply as such..

there is no flaw... like I said.. "Show me"... which means that what I said was MY opinion until shown otherwise... I even said that it was..

now quit dodging the point.. what's the probability that you'll find a single gay man in existance who became gay after first having sex with another man to see if he then felt that he could be gay from then on... ???

You're the one who thinks you know it all.. you're the one who needs to work on reading comprehension..
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

WTF???? are u that stupid?

it means that you are WRONG no matter WHAT

because its not a fuckin flat out choice, that is IMPOSSIBLE and totally stupid

what he means is that even if its not SPECIFICALLY GENETIC, that doesnt mean that it was a damn CHOICE

thats ilke saying depression is a choice, or that schizophrenia is a choice

and no, i'm not implying that homosexuality is a mental disorder because it isnt
    test
  17. So. IL.L

No.. I think all the proof there ever could be for my argument already exists..

you might not believe it to be conclusive.. but I do.. Until I learn of a gay man who chose his sexuality like flippin a switch then I will believe that you are wrong..

and you know where you're more wrong... even trying to argue this issue in the first place... Where does this really effect society? If men are as fucking every night.. does that create higher unemployment?

What's the real, relivent sugnificance to your argument?

If there weren't gay people on this planet.. would you have a better life physically somehow?

There are many more important things goin on right now that your probably wrong about that we should really be arguing.. the bottom line is.. you're wrong for a lot of reasons...

the homosexuality issue comes down to one thing IMO.. it's about individual choice ultimately.. people should not be dictated period.. That's the only way it's about choice... choosing to exercise your freedom.. Why do you think you should get to have a say in homosexuality if your straight? You could say the same of me.. but I'm not fighting homosexuality issues.. I'm fighting ignorance... and now I'm going to bed because you have been officially shut down...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.