Meskalinz... why are you so damned right wing conservative?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

Did you know that everyone is a Democrat.. those who don't say so are just waiting to realize they're democrats..?

Every time a corp. downsises more democrats are born..

yer time is nearly up...

Yer on the dark side..
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

damn thats long lol
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

no, you are a conservative republican, who the fuck are you kidding?

wtf

u fall conservative on every fuckin issue on the planet except for maybe drug use
    test
  4. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

that is the longest response ive ever seen someone type on this forum
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol yea he did read that kinda fast

me, i didnt waste my time .. that shyt is long
    test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

how many times have i told you that i dont read more than a sentence of any of ur posts?

wtf

u actin like i'm pretending to read ur shit

i look into the middle of ur post, i pick one thing out

and i respond to it, simple as that

u dont deserve having ur posts read, ur too stupid
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

because ur stupidity is fuckin annoying and your bullshit needs to be set straight

i can't allow the masses to permit ur nonsense
    test
  8. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

i am actually very similar to meskalinz line of thinking, even if we do disagree on some things...

and we got something in common, both lived in jersey and now in florida lol
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

its becoming fckin impossible to differentiate the conservatives on here

the only one that stands out from the mass of stupids is rabbi

the rest of yall are like a cluster of stupidity in my mind

so if i accuse u of something u didnt do, dont take offense, it was just somebody else as dumb as u that did it
    test
  10. So. IL.L

Exactly... and what's worse... you don't really even seem at all convicted in your beliefs.. it's as if you do it just to go against the grain.. you ain't convincing at all.. and it's people like you who are fuckin it up for everyone... IMO.. that's why I made this thread.. not because I care about you.. or care to read 10 paragraphs about why you think it's ok to be the enemy..
    test
  11. Yep..

7 Pages.. I See It Now.
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

find me a thread where u argued on behalf of the liberals?

none

good bye
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

hahahahaahah@ dont follow emotions????????

ok, then explain to me why u still believe that homosexuality is only choice?

talk about ignoring all the science, facts, and every fuckin experiment every conducted on the subject

you are a fuckin joke

no free thinking human being on earth still believes that homosexuality is only choice

everybody who has opened up their minds into a realm that is not ruled soley by emotion realizes this simple truth

you are controlled

you are a product of your emotional impulse
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

nimrod if you admittedly dont read anything any posts in response to you how can you form these fa.ggot ass judgements you always have of people

you dont even read what they say.

you live a sad life arguing with yourself on the internet responding to what you believe people are saying. i mean you dont read it so anything you respond to is just assumptions on what people are saying

you really are a loser. haha
    test
  15. MC Bill Buckner

no that would be you.

you respond to people after reading one sentence of a post
    test
  16. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

test
  17. So. IL.L

In all of the arguments I've ever seen you involved in there has not been one time that I saw you being in any way unbiased for both sides of the issue.. You don't see the big picture.. that's my point.. If you saw the big picture.. you'd be a democrat.. not because that's what I think... because it's what's truly better for EVERYONE statistically.. you are the minority..

I never doubted that you argued your points.. I asked why your always on the right wing tip of the conservative crow when you argue your points..
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

no, i dont read the entirety of people who have proven to me that they dont deserve to be read
    test
  19. MC Bill Buckner

1) how do you know he didnt do that already? you dont read his posts

2) seeing as according to you, everyone on this site you "debate" with isnt worth reading in the first place why do you respond if you dont even know what you are responding to?
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

*yawns*

so many experiments have proven this, its almost futile to quote one

"Researchers at the University of Padua said the genetic components are linked to the X chromosome which is inherited only from the mother. But they are probably on other chromosomes and could partly explain male homosexuality.

"The key factor is that these genes both influence homosexuality in men, higher fecundity in females and are in the maternal and not the paternal line," Andrea Camperio-Ciani, who headed the research team, said in an interview.

More than a decade ago scientists in the United States reported that they had found evidence of a "gay gene" in men. But other researchers questioned the finding when they could not duplicate the results.

Camperio-Ciani and his team suggest there several genes could be involved, including those on the X chromosome.

In their research, which is reported in the Proceedings of the Royal Society, they found an increase in homosexuality in the maternal line of gay men they studied which suggests the X chromosome.

"We know that at least one of these genetic factors in on the X chromosome but that it not enough, there must be other genetic factors that are important but are elsewhere," Camperio-Ciani added.

The results are based on a study of 98 homosexual and 100 heterosexual men and about 4,600 of their relatives. The scientists compared the frequency of gay men on the maternal and paternal lines of the families.

Among homosexuals there were a greater number of gay men in the maternal line of the family, as well as greater fertility in the female relatives."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.