Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Orange407County, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to my folk on here, been a great fantasy season, im gonna still be floating around. How was your holiday? what did you get/give? Any trips or events?

Well my holiday turned out pretty great. I got a 64 GB i pad Mini from my moms, me and my girl really didnt do much for eachother because money has been a real issue since i lost my job, which had me very depressed leading up, especially with my GF birthday on the 17th, then my sons the 22, then my moms Christmas Day, butt everything worked out with a lot of help from family. My mom really made this a good christmas buying way more than she should have for my boys as well as helping me provide my son with a great birthday and my girlfriend also, i owe here so much. My kids got tons of shit from big wheels to Nintendo 3ds shit, me and my GF got them a wii (the old model, butt they are small and dnt know any better.) Spent the day with my mom and then went to my girlfriends moms house for family dinner and stuff, had ham and sweet potatoes and plenty of other stuff.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday, hopefully some of you will share.

anyway i know a lot of yall not gonna be around here since FF is over, feel free to drop your email or add me on fb or both.

sosynceremj@gmail.com
    test
  2. TheFrogFather1

TheFrogFather1 New Member

Wish the best to you and yours b
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.