Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LOL@ YOU DENYING THE TRUE MEANING BEHIND THE UNCAPPED STONE and EYE.
    Dear god, think whatever you want azue, it's not worth it.

I said aspect of RA. I didn't say Aten was RA.

Science agreeing the nuclear furnace is the sun's core.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/dirtybomb/sour-nf.html NOVA is a reliable source. And no I don't believe you are Qualified at all to speak on this.

It's really just the opinion on how the sun's heat works Nuclear furance or Electoric Cosmology. Only the Nuclear Furance has been fact since 1939.

I told you jesus didn't exist. You swore up and down he did.
    Probably just a multiple personality devils advocate game.

Believe whatever you want. I'm done talking to you, it's useless.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'm denying it because that's not what it means. See, the problem is when you look something up you only look for the source that supports what you believe.
    You never look into the sources that do not support what you believe. Any Mason will tell you that is what it means. If you don't know a Mason, find one and ask him/her. They will tell you exactly what I've told you.

Everything was an aspect of Ra because the Ancient Egyptians connected everything to an attribute of Ra. That doesn't mean that certain aspects of Ra are not true. It simply means that Ra was not true.

You didn't even read those websites that I posted, did you?
    You just went and found the a source that supports your argument and posted it.
    You don't actually care about truth or knowledge. You just want to win an argument.

First it's opinion and then it's been a "fact" since 1939?
    No, it has simply been a widely accepted "theory" since 1939.
    It is not a fact, in the least. It is a fact that people accept it (in much the same way people accept religions), since 1939. But it is not a fact simply because people accept it. By that logic, Christianity and Islam are both factual and we KNOW that this isn't true.

Menaz, we've been arguing for several years now. Recently when I was playing a role with other members on here, yes, you did argue against Jesus. During THAT particular argument I was arguing that "Yeshua Bar Yosef" may have existed but Jesus did not. I said that I believe that a regular man/teacher named Yeshua Bar Yosef (The Nazarene) did exist, but that he was elevated to Son of God status later on by Rome. The Jewish Talmud does not deny that Yeshua Bar Yosef existed. The Talmud speaks of Yeshua Bar Yosef on numerous occasions and called him a "Magician" and "Son of Mariam's lover" (denying that he was Yosef's son). Yeshua's mother DID exist and she was a temple priestess.

Several years ago however, when you was still a Christian (before you began reading on Hinduism/Buddhism/Etc . . . I suggested that you read the "Book of Secrets" and you stated that you went to the book store and flipped through it.
    I also suggested that you read the Tao Te Ching, and you later told me that you did. Time has now passed and you have discovered these things and are now trying to claim that you taught me these things . . . which of course is nonsense.

Now, I don't know if you have been affected by my numerous different characters on here or what . . . but I know that if you think back you'll remember me telling you about the Book of Secrets, Tao Te Ching, Etc. You'll recall that I was the one who told you about Hinduism and Buddhism and then you went in pursuit of them.

It's ok if we don't agree. But don't ever pretend that I'm following in "your" footsteps. That is simply rediculous.

It is useless. I make suggestions on reading material, you read them and then you come back and try to claim that you taught me about it or some silly shit. I don't know why you do this, but it is quite rediculous.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If you must call it God, then yes. I don't call it God.

If you get a chance, read the "Tao Te Ching" or find a book called, "Won Buddhism The Periodical." Taoists call this force "The Tao" . . . Buddhists call it "The Won."
    Both Taoists and Buddhists use a circle to represent this force. Cherokee have the same symbol/fundamental beliefs.

This is the only God that exists. But it is not a God or even the God. It is bigger than any concept man has ever held of God. The closest that mankind has ever come to understanding this concept as a "God" is Akhenaten of Ancient Egypt who taught that there is only one God (Aten) and that he is everywhere. Akhenaten was the first Monotheist and was the man that the Hebrew story of Moses came from.

His symbol for Aten was the Sun Disk with the rays coming down as hands giving knowledge to mankind.

We're all learning.

Those who claim to have it all figured out (Menaz) are full of shit.
    test
  4. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

im not in the business of "proving people wrong" on what they believe specialy on the net...if you dont believe in "my GOD" then fine...it was no need for you to type out a book...your one of those people who need archeological proof so you wouldnt understand me anyway...i believe in what i believe in because i feel it...not because some man with a brush found some bones...hurt my feelings lol do you kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.