Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

There are three main religions known to the Western World. Those three religions are Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. Islam's book, The Quran and Christianity's book, The New Testament both depend heavily (and are founded) upon the names of the Hebrew "Prophets." Both Christianity and Islam depend heavily on the life of Yeshua/Isa as well as Moses/Musa. Now, if these two men can be proven to be nothing more than altered stories of Ancient Egyptian Pharoahs, then Islam, Christianity AND Judaism will be shown to be nothing more than recreations and alterations of historical events, expanded upon and exaggerated for the benefit of the said leadership.

Now, the Torah was not written by Moses. This is obvious because Moses dies in the Torah and it is recorded. A man cannot write about what occurs after his death. Very basic common sense. It was the Patriarchs who wrote the History of Israel.

First we must understand the name Israel and what is means. Is-Ra-El is the combination of two Ancient Egyptian gods, "Isis and Amon Ra," as well as the Canaanite god "El." Isis = Virgin Mother, Ra=The Sun God, El=Saturn.

We must also understand that not a single shred of evidence has been discovered by archeologists to support the Torah (Old Testament) accounts in what is modern day Israel. However, archeologists HAVE found countless tombs throughout Egypt containing Pharoahs who fit the descriptions of ALL of the so called "Hebrew/Israelite" prophets.

The name Moses is not a Hebrew name. Even biblical scholars will openly admit that it is an Egyptian name which was actually "Mos" and meant "true heir to the throne." Mos was a name given to the Pharoah, Akhenaten. Akhenaten, likewise, shares ALL of the stories of Moses (including being set on a river, leading a revolt against the Pharoah and challenging him to the throne and then fleeing into the Sinai Desert with Egyptian AND Israelite followers, after creating a new religion based on one "God" (Aten) [The unseeable, unknowable One]. Akhenaten's wife was Nefertiti. Nefertiti was referred to as "Isis Manifest" (Virgin Mother) by the Ancient Egyptians. She gave birth to Tutunkhaten who later took the throne and (trying to re-unite Egypt at the age of 14) he changed his name to "Tutunkhamon." Amon (Amen) being the original God of Ancient Egypt. Later Tutunkhamon was murdered (tortured and hung on a tree) by what Egyptians called "An Evil Priest" at the young age of about 18.

[Not surprisingly, some native Americans call God "Tatanka" (Tutankha) and he is represented by a Bull (what Hebrew Egyptians during Exodus supposedly worshipped). Other Native Americans call God "Haokah" (Kha) being a key sound. Cherokee call their King/Chief, Oukah (Oh-Ooh-Kha).

Now, let us look at the Hebrew Hero names.

Solomon = Sol-Amon (Sol=Name for Son and Amon = the name of their God. Sol-Amon = "Son of God" (All Pharoahs were given the title of God on earth or Son of God). This is where the concept of Horus "Messiah" comes from. Every rightful Pharoah was considered to be Horus Returned. This is why Jews expect a coming "King Mashiach."

Consider also that Jews, Christians AND Muslims say: "Amen" (that is the name of the ancient Egyptian God = Amon/Amen Ra [whose eye in on the top of the pyramid on the back of a U.S. dollar bill. Not surprisingly, Jesus, is called the "Capstone that the builders rejected." (Modern Christians have re-translated this sentence into "Cornerstone" but the true word is "Capstone" and means the top stone on a Pyramid. Thus the All Seeing Eye within the "Capstone" on the pyramid.

King David (or "DWD" as it is written in Hebrew) comes from TWT or Thutmose III of Ancient Egypt.

Absolutely every belief of the Prophets according to Mohammed (supposedly given by Gabriel from Allah) agree with many of these "false" names that one can find in the Torah/Tanakh. This means that Mohammed either COULD read and got it from the Jewish books, OR somebody else (possibly his Abionite Jewish Wife ([funny]), who was 15 years older than he, taught him those beliefs.

The Christian religion, in the same way, depends completely on these Hebrew/Israelite Prophets and their factual status. This is why Christians believe in Jesus because they believe he fulfilled authentic prophecies. But he didn't. He didn't because he never existed. Jesus or Yeshua The Nazarene was John the Baptist with a twist. Not a single source, not even the most remotely reliable source from scholars, archeology, etc give any reason whatsoever to believe that this man "Yeshua" existed 2,000 years ago.

HOWEVER, the Nazarene Jews DID worship "Yeshua" . . . Yeshua was the name they had given to their coming King Mashiach or "Pharoah/Son of God" . . . Paul, a Roman Citizen, used his knowledge of the Nazarenes (who he had been killing off) to form a new religion in Rome (among people who knew nothing about Israel) and incorperated numerous stories from Babylon, Canaan and other areas in order to "con people" into providing him with authority (since Jerusalem was ransacked by Nero and destroyed). When the temple was destroyed, Saul was out of a job as a priest. He adapted and changed his name to Paul and began teaching a new religion (which he and others created together). There were not disciples and there was not Jesus at that time. Yeshua was Tutunkhaten. He was the "Son of God" who was hung on a palm tree and crucified after being tortured. His tomb was the most elaborate of all tombs discovered in Egypt.

Jews claim that David (DWD) came from Abraham and this is completely false. DWD (TWT) was Thutmose III who Abraham gave his wife Sarai to (claiming that she was his sister). Thutmose III was who the Jews call David. Isaac (son of Sarai) who is called Abraham's son was not even Abraham's son. He was Pharoah's son with Sarai (Sarah) and he was the Grandfather of Yosef (Joseph) who was later sold into slavery by his brothers. He became an administrator to Thutmose IV and later Amenhotep III who was "Sol-Amon" (Solomon). Akhenaten (Mos/Moses) was Amenhotep III's son (from an Israelite wife) and thus was half Egyptian/Hebrew. He then married Nefertiti (who was 100% Egyptian) in order to take the throne. He had 6 daughters and one son (Tutunkhaten).
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Judaism, Christianity, AND Islam are all based off of Ancient Egypt and are ultimately meaningless, worthless, religions created by Ancient Egypt to give the Pharoah authority over the people. There are beautiful stories, yes. There are great morals in those stories, yes. But they are no different than Aesop's Fables. They are a lot of fiction wrapped around very little facts. The Judaic religion arose because of a power struggle between Pharoahs and their "claim to the throne" in a divided Egypt. That is why one of the BIGGEST MESSIAH PROPHESIES in the Old Testement (Tanakh) is "Out of Egypt, I have called my Son."

Islam depends on both Christianity and Judaism. Christianity depends on Judaism and numerous pagan beliefs. Judaism depends on Ancient Egyptian beliefs intermixed with Babylonian and Canaanite beliefs. The Babylonian and Canaanite religions came from older Ancient Egyptian and African Dynasties. These religions are entertaining, but they are not the truth. They contain elements of truth, however, they contain much too much nonsense for the truth to be seen through them clearly and purely.

Ancient Egypt also had an effect on the views in India which effected the views in China and took on more of a Physics Aspect (The Tao). The Buddha (the awakened one) comes from Horus who was woken up from death and given life.
    Of course it doesn't mean the same thing, it has taken on a whole different form, but all of this becomes clear when one looks at photos of Buddha with the same circle behind his head as Horus and numerous other versions. Yes, Jesus Christ was Black. He was African black. But his name wasn't Jesus, it was Tutankhamen.

That said, Merry Christmas / Happy Solstice / Etc.

Pictures of the Pharoahs (Prophets) that Muslims, Christians and Jews admire:

TUTANKHAMEN (Jesus/Yeshua/Isa) [Notice the curved staff - ALL Pharoahs had one]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JESUS CHRIST: (With same Egyptians style staff)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THUTMOSE III (TWD/DWD/King David)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AKHENATEN (Mos/Moses)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HERE YOU SEE AKHENATEN RECEIVING THE LAW FROM THE SUN GOD/ATEN . . .
    [​IMG]

MOSES / ARC OF COVENANT (Obviously an Egyptian Anubis Box [recreated])
    [​IMG]

EGYPTIAN ANUBIS BOX:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

"Sons (sons) of God" (Note the SUN of Wisdom behind their heads)

BUDDHA:
    [​IMG]

KRISHNA:
    [​IMG]

JESUS:
    [​IMG]

HORUS:
    [​IMG]

Below are statues of the Virgin Mother Concept:

ISIS / HORUS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ISHTAR
    [Lion Ruler To Come]
    [​IMG]

[Nursing Virgin Mother]
    [​IMG]

INDIAN VIRGIN MOTHER DAVAKI / KRISHNA (Black Child):
    [​IMG]

MARY / JESUS:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

you totally missed the bigger picture this time..no idea if you are role playing again, but all this science and searching for concrete evidence is pagan artwork at its finest. and the funny thing is you dont have any more factual evidence for your theories than those dogmatic religious fools. where you present at the time? nope. none of us were. so what have we got? we have a good message ( the eu- angelium) from somebody, whether it was jesus, yeshua, moses or saul doesnt really matter at all. fact is that individual preached something revolutionary at the time, and was supposedly executed for it. so obviously that message stirred up a lot of conflict at the time. the questions who and when and where is just trying to deceive us from that glorious message, its the devils work, and you are playing devils advocate ones more.

but i like the egypt connection part, very interesting read i must say..your knowledge on this subject is out of question, but it just dont seem to matter that much to me. call me ignorant or whatever..and it doesnt matter.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It appears that you've missed the bigger picture.
    There was no Jesus Christ.
    There was no Siddhartha Buddha.
    There was no Krishna.
    There was no Horus.

There was only myths created by human beings designed to teach people morals based off of "ideas" and "concepts" and not a shred of reason or logic.

The point is that all the religions of the world trace back to Egypt and Egypt traces back to tribal religions which came before it. People today are still relying on stories that were made up thousands of years ago in order to live their lives now.If that actually accomplished the goal, it would be fine. But it hasn't accomplished the goal. The world is still divided. People are still believing in these people but the whole purpose for creating these "characters" was to teach people how to live peaceful lives and they aren't living the lessons. Instead, they're worshipping the "characters" (whether they were real human beings or not is irrelevant). They were human beings like you and I. They were born and they died. They didn't rise from the dead and ascend to heaven on a cloud, there is no "Chosen People of God" and there is no father figure in the sky playing chess with our lives. We (together in our totality) are part of what has come to be known (thanks to Akhenaten) as God. He was the first to see the true power that is behind, in front of, within and outside of absolutely everything. The Chinese fully understood it and gave it the name "Tao."

It's time for humanity to progress to the next stage and leave the myths behind. It's time for humanity to teach the lessons without the myths. It's time for humanity to use scientific evidence, reason and logic to bring peace, understanding and equality to the world. It isn't about Utopia . . . there's always going to be death as long as there is life. There will always be suffering as long as mankind exists. The point is that we can stop adding to it with our religious dogmas that are borrowed from so many directions that knowing the "real" people involved is impossible.

What matters is the message, not the characters through which the message was taught.

Oh, and when the Pagan Artwork is dated to over a thousand years before Christian artwork . . . it serves as evidence that Christianity is based and founded off of those pagan religions, which ultimately makes Christianity a Pagan religion itself.

You have made the mistake of assuming that I believe in Satan.
    I do not believe in Satan. Satan is a personification of our own corrupted mind. And no, I'm not playing Devil's Advocate, I'm done with that. It hasn't worked during the last six years, it obviously won't now.
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

ok that cleared up a lot of misconceptions i had...i totally agree. no i wasnt calling you a satanist, i just pointed out that non believers (which i dont consider you of course) believe that everything has to be explained rationally and through scientific proof but miss the bigger picture, but like isaid i had a lot of misconceptions about your intentions when you made this thread. i know that satan isnt to be taken literally..like almost all things in the bible, it is rather symbolism. people really worship these prophets, christians worship jesus but most of them dont even know what for and they dont live by his prinicples. same with the majority of muslims and buddists of course
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I can't help but wonder why most Americans know very little if anything about Ancient Egypt, other than the "Mummy Returns" and "Stargate" . . .

ThutMOSIS = Akhenaten's older brother who came up missing. Later when Akhenaten took the throne, he tried to teach that there was only ONE God and God was both male and female and neither male nor female, inside each of us and outside of us, within us and all around us. He called this unseen, unknown God "Aten" and claimed that it was represented by the light which emenates from the Sun. When the other Pharoah tried to take Akhenaten's (Amenhotep IV) life, he fled to the Sinai with his followers (both Egyptian and Israelites), his name was not allowed to be spoken in Egypt and so he became known as "MOSIS" . . . which meant "rightful heir and King"

Currently, scientists are teaching that the suns heat comes from some sort of furnace within it's core (this of course is utter stupidity). The heat AND light that comes from the sun is a product of electricity. Aten (Akhenaten's God), which was both inside and outside of us, male and female, good and bad, positive and negative (like a battery) is the electricity that is everywhere in the Universe. He understood this way back then and was murdered for it.

Really, people need to look at history before they go accepting a book as "The Word of God"

Akhenaten (Mosis) didn't escape the Pharoah. He was chased down and slaughtered along with the rest of his followers (aside from the few who managed to escape into Canaan with whom Jews and Christians refer to as "Joshua."

ATEN in Ancient Egypt became known as ALLAH in the Arabic world, YHWH in the Hebrew world, the TAO and WON in Asia. It is what creates and it is what destroys. It is the force that makes absolutely everything possible.

That God, does exist.
    Knowledge of THAT God can unite the world and bring peace to mankind.

No other God can because all others are divisions and are worthless.

The REAL man behind the "character" named King David:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_III

The REAL man behind the "character" named Moses: (He was half Egyptian/Israelite and ONLY took the throne because his FULL egyptian older half brother Thutmosis IV/a priest of ATEN was murdered.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

The Star of "DWD" (Thutmose III) is seen here being held by the God "Thut" who is BOTH Osiris and Isis.
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

Az,what race do you think the Ancient Egyptians were??

DO you think they were a mix of Sub-Saharan Africans who mixed with Berbers??? Or a mix of Africans and people who migrated from the Iberian??

I know Egyptians are regarded as Arabs today,but most that I know don't call themselves Arabs and Lebanese people don't refer to them as Ibn Ahrub like we would call Palestinians or Iraqis.Some have Arab blood though,but I'd guess it's a small number.
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Well . . . look at these statues of Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV) and his wife Nefertiti and you have your answer . . . He was mixed with Israelite, himself. Nefertiti's mother was a commoner's daughter. Amenhotep III (Sol-Amon / Solomon) broke with the tradition of marrying in the family and married a charioteer's daughter (Queen of Sheba) who was much darker than the average Egyptian.
    [​IMG]

It depends on the Dynasty. There were various shades among the people but even the lightest among them at that time would be considered black in America.
    test
  10. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

atheist amaze me lol
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

1. Why do they amaze you?
    2. Who are you referring to?
    test
  12. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

1. because i dont see how you can go through life and not belief in GOD/Jesus
    2. you
    3. i hope your not about to say your not an atheist
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

1. The same way one would go through life not believing in Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny . . . using logic and reason.
    2. Oh, ok
    3. Right, I don't believe in "your" God so that makes me an atheist? If you had actually read this thread (before responding to it) you would know that I do believe in God. Just not your imaginary "man-in-the-sky" nonsense.

But hey, to each their own . . . right?
    If belief in a superhero human being who walks on water, turns water into wine, multiplies fish and bread and raises himself from the dead . . . makes you a better human being, whatever. Unfortunately it rarely does. Belief in rediculous superhuman man-gods and a father figure God usually tends to make a person more divisive and racist as well as naive and weak minded.

You find it hard to believe that I (a logical human being with a rational mind) do not believe in something that there is no evidence "at all" for, and I find it hard to believe that you (a grown adult with a mind built for logical and rational thought) DO believe in something that you have absolutely no evidence for at all.

To abandon reason and logic for dogmatic childlike acceptance, is not only an insult to mankind . . . it places you below the animals. They don't have reason and logic. You do and you abandon it in order to feel secure in life.

Answer these questions for me:
    1. Did Jesus Christ teach anything that had not been taught before? If so, what was it?
    2. Was Jesus the first (supposed) "Son of God"? If not, how many were there before him that we know of?
    3. Define God. If I were to ask you, "Do you believe in God?" and you said, "Of course." and then I asked you, "What is God?" . . . what would your answer be?
    4. Has God ever spoken to you directly?
    5. If somebody today told you that God speaks to them, would you consider them a prophet or a schizophrenic?
    6. Is there even one archeological proof of ANY of the Biblical characters from the Old Testament or Jesus and his disciples? (Paul doesn't count, he wasn't a disciple. He was the mastermind [with the help of Philo] who created the religion of Christianity in Rome.) If so, provide a link to it, please.

If you are going to attack a thread, make sure you read it first. If you don't agree with it, know why you don't agree with it. If you are going to attack the person's statements, who created the thread, then make sure you know what you're talking about.

Your God does not exist.
    Jesus Christ never existed.

Now prove me wrong.
    And please don't use the Bible as your source because I'm really going to hurt your feelings if you do.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

Did Jesus Christ teach anything that had not been taught before? If so, what was it?

sure lol. a lot of what he taught was practically opposed to many of the more or less manmade laws from the torah ( for example, eating with dirty hands or working on sabbath/ sunday

just to name a few.. his whole thinking was revolutionary at the time..thus he was executed for it.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You are ducking the question by answering a question that wasn't asked.
    I didn't ask if the teachings were revolutionary or not. I asked if any of the teachings were new "to mankind". . . Let me rephrase it to simplify . . . "Did he teach anything that hadn't been taught by somebody, somewhere else in the world BEFORE him and written down?"

By the way, Sabbath was not celebrated on Sunday. Sunday was the day of worship for Romans. Sabbath is Friday at sundown until saturday at sundown. It comes from the Ancient Canaanites who worshipped "El" (Saturn). Thus the Hebrews embraced it and began calling God "El Ohim," "El Shaddai," "El Olam," Etc. The Muslims use the "A" in place of the "E" and it has now taken on the prefix of "The" when originally it was itself the name. Thus "Al Rahman," "Al Rahim," "Al Quddus," Etc. Arabic AND Hebrew both come from Aramaic and Aramaic comes from a mixture of Egyptian and Canaanite as well as some Babylonian words.

Unbroken, I understand that it is disturbing to the mind to hear that something you've believed your entire life is a lie. But ask yourself . . . honestly ask yourself the questions, "Have I ever heard the voice of God?" "Has Jesus ever appeared to me or spoken to me?" "Why do I believe this? Is it because I discovered it for myself or is it because my parents (or somebody else) convinced me without providing any evidence whatsoever, aside from their book which they 'claim' is the 'Word of God'?"

What makes the Bible the "Word of God" and the Quran just another book?
    Other than your faith in the Bible, what gives it validity? Faith is a powerful thing. If you believe something strong enough you'll make it real in your mind. That doesn't mean it IS real.
    test
  16. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

I like you anidewehi, you make me think, HARD.

I've been doubting jesus's existence constantly lately, I've never doubted God, and you've reinforced my doubts and my faith. Jesus doesn't seem real to me now, God realer than ever. What you say about it's disturbing to hear this after you've been taught something your whole life, I think you're right cuz it's hard for me just to let that go, but I'm workin on it. God exists for sure, but jesus, i don't even know any more. I don't know if you've ever seen these at all but...

I thought this was interesting:

http://www.proofgodexists.org/anthropic_principle.htm

and here's where the white image of jesus comes from, just look at due's stats...:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

2 questions:

1. So do you have a religion, or do you have your own theory of knowledge accumulated from history, religion, science, and logic?

2. Supposedly, if these stores are made up by people in the past, does God really care if you are moral?
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

My religion is to do as much good as I can while I'm here, to see (and help bring out) the god in each in every one of us, to help bring about a new age on earth, and to make the transition to whatever comes after this life as smooth as possible once my time here is up.

Other than that, I have no religion.

Religions cannot make you a better person. Only you can do that.

It would benefit you greatly to stop thinking of God as a "thinking thing" . . .
    Thought requires a mind. Mind requires a brain. Brain requires a body. Body requires barriers. God has no barriers.

The word "God" is flawed. It conjures up the concept of some singular supernatural being who sits above us all, making rules and punishing us.
    That's nonsense.

In our Universe, and the other dimensions which sit all around our Universe . . . there is an energy that charges through everything. This energy is the force behind all causes and effects. It is inside us and outside of each and every one of us, connecting us ALL to a whole so much larger than anything any of us can fathom (with our minds). However, our spirit can feel it if we open ourselves up to it.

Now, our dimensions (universes) are nothing more than one cell which makes up a much, much larger "realm" (for lack of a better word). That "realm" is a wall of a cell that is nothing more than a small particle in a MUCH larger realm.

It's hard to explain with words.
    The God that most religions believe in is not God at all.
    Most people when speaking about God are either:

A. Talking about some abstract concept that they have only felt on rare spiritual occasions (or have never actually experienced, but were simply conditioned into accepting and reteaching) and have very little true understanding of.

B. Talking about an idol (image) in their head. That's why they call God "Father" or "LORD" (King) or some other title because their mind requires an image. They cannot embrace God with their spirit. Their entire faith is mind based. To know God is to be One with God. That's why in the Bible Jesus is quoted as saying, "I come from the Father and the Father is in me. I and the Father are One. If you are in me then I will be in you and we will be One with the Father."

Language and imagery are used by Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tzu, Etc . . . because that is the only way to transmit concepts. The problem arises because people miss the message and focus entirely on the imagery designed to project the message.

If you read the Bible, read only the red letters (Jesus' words). Make your own Bible, if you must. Go through and copy JUST the red letters and NOTHING around it. Then go read the Gospel of Thomas: http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

Hell, if there are any scriptures you're wanting to read . . . here's the link to the main page: http://www.sacred-texts.com/gno/index.htm

Just remember, ALL religious texts are supposed to be a guide to finding the truth that is within you. Do not use them to create walls which do nothing but close you in and block everybody else out.
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

azue, The capstone on the dollar bill is uncaped meaning "Strength and Duration.". Thus, nothing to do with the capstone. And that is NOT the EYE of RA on the DOLLAR BILL nor did the masons have anything to do with it.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/dollarbill.htm

You're almost there man. I'm pulling for your mind to accept this stated fact.
    I would say soul, but you know I don't believe in souls.

You've finally relized jesus is bullshit. Clap. clap.
    Logic and reason goes right out the window however on the capstone.
    your also forgetting how egytian art was conceptionalized in the faces and that the colors utilized were meant symbolically rather than to refer to actual skin color, or facial features. (however, You're info is correct Egytians had many different successors through the Dynasty changes.)

And you still refuse the scientific explaination for how the sun's heat works Though you are not quailified to make such a statement. I'll just take it as azue opinion of how the sun's heat works.

All and all, I say some people on the other stuff will disagree with you because
    it's a religious bias inbeded and they won't want to comprehend it. And No I don't agree with ATEN existing. Amenhotep changed his name to Akhenaten in honer of his perfered God Aten, Aten is really just "sun disc" which is really just an aspect of "RA". after Amon-Re took over Atenism perished in egypt, yeah I lack the god-gene. Blame Genetics.
    test
  19. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

so are you tryin to say that God's an energy that flows through us? That makes sense but I still believe It has a mind that oversees everything, but it's strictly spiritual I think, idk it's confusing I think God sees everything and is all knowing and God evolves, and as it evolves we evolve in it's image till we reach what it wants us to then we start over, at least that's what I believe...idk dog I'm still learning lol

thanks for the links tho
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

No, the capstone is uncapped because it means that the process is incomplete until the ruler sits at the head. Though you may not believe in God . . . the Masons do and it WAS they who designed this bill. Whether you wish to acknowledge that or not is irrelevant to this fact.

I don't care what this truthorfiction.com site says. These are merely surface meanings. (And no, this is not a conspiracy statement. I don't believe that Satan is guiding the United States Government nor do I believe that the United States Government is worshipping Satan and trying to wage a war against Religion. That's just stupid.

What fact are you pullin for me to accept?

???

Dude, I told you that 4 years ago when you swore up and down that Jesus Christ DID exist. I know you remember that. Please tell me that you're not trying to take credit for my views (which I've held since long before I ever even heard of the internet). [funny]

I've argued every possible view/belief on here. That doesn't mean that I believe them. It simply means that I pretended to believe them in order to learn more about them firsthand.

No, the skin color was not symbolic. That is nonsense. I don't know where you read that (or if you're just making it up) but it simply isn't true. The colors were symbolic with "some" things, but not with that. Egyptians were not all dark skinned black. Some were dark, others were light. None were white.

I'm sure if I search the web I'll be able to find scientists who will verify what I'm saying. I don't need to be "qualified" to state the obvious. It is an obvious fact that the sun is not heated in the manner that they teach. It does not "logically" make sense for what they claim to be true. Their "theory" which they are pawning off as "fact" is in NO WAY substantiated regardless of what their so called "qualifications" are. Belief in "their" theory is no different than religion, since observable facts contradict what they proclaim.

They claim that there is a nuclear furnace within the sun's core. What evidence do they provide? Absolutely none. They may as well be claiming that there is a genie inside the earth keeping our Solar System heated. Their theory is just that. A theory.

My theory, whether you think I am "qualified" or not, is not a theory. It is a basic fact. It is a "the world is round" statement.

I looked up Electric Cosmology and found a couple sites. I haven't read through them but I'm guess that they are saying what I have already said. Here are the links:

http://www.holoscience.com/index.php

http://www.plasmacosmology.net/electric.html

It doesn't matter how "you" take it, I'm not concerned with what you believe.
    I am simply telling you how it is. Accept it or don't accept it. It really makes no difference either way.

People rarely disagree with what I am saying. They almost always disagree with "me." Most of them don't even know what I'm saying half the time.

Keep researching it in more depth. You're close.

Ra was not Aten. In fact, Akhenaten rejected the concept of Ra entirely and ordered that all statues to Ra be destroyed along with the other gods and goddesses.

Modern religions come from the concept of Amon (Amen) Ra.
    Science will prove Aten and will disprove Ra.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.