"Merry Christmas...?" or "Happy Holidays..? ".....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Couch Foam, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

I don't know if anyone has been paying attention to this lately, but, apparently more and more people are being ' offended ' by the word ' christmas ' .. Target has replaced "Merry Christmas" with "Happy Holidays", because they don't want to offend anyone.. It's a cultural issue..

Umm.... It's CHRISTMAS.. wtf.. People are so uptight nowadays, it's ridiculous.. Let me get this straight.. It's fine for MTV to show girls talking about how often they masterbate, show them kissing, show males kissing, (all on that new show, ' next ' ), and it's fine for the same repetitive ass videos to be shown 24/7, with ' video hoes ' in the club, pouring champagne down their chests, but it's not okay to say ' merry christmas ' ??

Yeah.. we have our priorities straight, alright.. The FCC fines howard stern for playing old clips from shows that have some ' foul ' words, but they won't fine MTV for the same thing? or oprah? who used the same words howard stern used, but didn't recieve a single fine? if you're gonna lay your retarded laws down, don't be a hypocrite.

Ahh.. this country can be ass backwards sometimes lol

Anyway, merry christmas! :)
    test
  2. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

and, if you wanna break it down.. ' holiday ' stems from ' holy day ' .. and ..... oh.. oh my..... what about the people who aren't RELIGIOUS?

damn..

we might have to rename christmas ' corporate america's big business month '

that'd work just fine :)
    test
  3. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

lmfaoooooooooo @ your sig..

who said that man?? hahahahaha
    test
  4. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

hahahaha

nah, i don't even know why i'm bugging out right now.. i guess the whole issue just bothered me.. lol i'm in a good mood actually..
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I did a whole piece about this in introspect. I merked the topic.
    test
  6. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

not much man.. up at 4 a.m.. i should be sleeping so i can try and get back into the gym tomorrow, but i'm slacking.. this internet crap is addictive..

LIKE CRACK COCAINE n!gga! like COOKED CRACK!!
    test
  7. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

i'm at l.a. fitness.. yo, i was up to 165 lbs.. of muscle, hardly any body fat.. i'm 5'6 so that's pretty good for me..

and these past 3 months, i completely slacked off, and lost 15 lbs..

i'm going back tomorrow. fuck this.. i was big as hell..

wwwwtfffffff happened to me.. haha
    test
  8. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

COOKED CRACK!!!!!!

hjadiop fhadpfio dhdiopufhadiouf adhfiopuah fadiouf hadioufadh fad
    fadk
    fads hfadipu fhaiouf hadsipu fohadsf][ads hfiopads hfadiopu fudhasiof adhfioadsu fhadioufhadsiouf dhasfiou adhsfioadufhadsio fahiocrackafiuah pf9u ahfiopuad fhapfh pcrackaasifhja fpaioudh fadpiof hapf ahpahpcrackapf hadfiopua hfapfh crackapfha crackcrackapfh apfo adhfapo fhp
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LOL@ brought light to the heavens.

Not only that, but god & his son jesus are discoing becuase of me. What can I say; I'm just a filthy fucking heathen who likes Chrismas. The only time i'll side with a christain, Is when stupid motherfuckers threaten to take away my chrismas, A Day were I get paid for doing absoultly fucking nothing.

SKip all the Christ bullshit.

People get paid on that day. Kids get off school on that day. Families come together and drink.

Like I said the Only time I'll side with a christain is when MY chrismas is being fucked with.

Not Jesus's chrismas My chrismas.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That was the intent.

Anyway. I can't wait to rub The RAMS victory in your face. That shit is gonna be priceless. CHIEFS SUCK!
    test
  11. .DaLinKWenT.

.DaLinKWenT. New Member

Yeah people nowadays are uptight as fuck, its getting so ridicolous.. I mean everyone gets offended so easily, its like a bunch of bitches on their periods..

Gays are number 1 for crying about anything they can cry about.. and its just bullshit.. this country is so fucked up, sometimes I dont wanna be associated with it, but there aint no where else to live either, the worlds just getting worse and worse.. its sad..
    test
  12. LuMiNåRy -X-

LuMiNåRy -X- hi

if someone said happy kwanza to me, i wouldn't be offended. i'd laugh, because, i don't look like the kind of guy to celebrate kwanza, but i wouldn't be offended.

silly people.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.