mercury sable

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ToP DoGgY 86, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToP DoGgY 86

ToP DoGgY 86 smoke weed everyday

my friend has a 2000 mercury sable gs and he told me he was gonna take what money he has and save up more later to hook it all up, he said he wants rims, tint, lowered, and then shit for the engine and what not...i told him it was a dumb ass idea cuz i thought a sable would look dumb with shit like that on and i said he should just use the money to put some type of system in it, hes got a 6 disc cd changer and everything else is factory, since he doesnt wanna buy a new cd player since hes already got the changer but he asked me what kind of speakers and/or subs should he get and what kind of amp for the subs...i told him i had no idea but i was hoping some1 in here would? plus i wanna kno what u all think about his original idea of hooking up a sable
    test
  2. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

To each his own I guess. If he loves the car, let him be. Personally wouldnt hook up a Sable outside of strickly audio modifications. I hope he doesnt plan on trying to make it fast or some shit. A 2000 Sable on some 18-20" chrome with window tint would probably look ok I guess....that is if thats the only cosmetic mods done.
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

you are a good friend, mean but good....

but yeah, the sable wouldn't look good hooked up...

explain it this way...everyone wants a hooked up car, but not everyone has a car worthy of hooking up, it just won't be worth it...
    test
  4. Skelebone

Skelebone New Member

My 1993 Ford Festiva would look even more gangsta if I lowered it and added a spoiler.

I just can't have the radio turned on if I'm going up a hill.
    test
  5. jaymz_101

jaymz_101 New Member

test
  6. Skelebone

Skelebone New Member

It won't be one of those sissy little spoilers that most cars have either, I'm gonna make a home-made spoiler that will friggin rock.

And now I'm thinking I might lower the front and raise the back. Then I'll add some big ass speakers into the trunk to bump my toonski's.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.