Mensch (To Change Myself)

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Lizmangsta, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizmangsta

Lizmangsta Well-Known Member

Here's The Beat To The Track:
    Lizman - ReverbNation

Stop the Living, The God Is Living, Thought Is Livid, The Mob Is Bringing the Straw To Corn Cause I Rock Too Rigit, I'm Crying, Gloss Is Rivers, The Cross Between Loss And Win Is, The Boss Given Shots At Connecting The Dots Between Cops And Piglets; I'm Dieing...... And I Fought With Women.... I'm Lieing, The Sonning Of My Tan, Is Burning Holes In The Heir Until I'm Flying, The Purpose Around My Tribe Is Decline So I'm Wild With It, I'll Try A Plie, A Pile, A Pie, Like A Dyke Hit It; Tiger Swipe, I'm Honing, I'm Toning The Nox/Knocks, All Night, I'm Roaming, Flight, I'm Going Wise, Bright Like Bit Components, They Say I Have It In The Genes To Blow Opponents, But The Notion That My Cells Are A Steal Already Is In Motion; Corrosion I've Been Feeling, The Ceiling Of My Asserted Dealing, A Peeling To My Alerted Reason, I'm Reeling, Averted, Scenic; And The Purpose Being? Is It Me, The Regurgitated Being, The Surgical Curse, Urgently Worsen To A Circus Freaking;

Game Over (Mensch, Mensch,) I'm A Calender Rodent, The Type To Date The Save The Day, And Remembering Roses, So Is It (Mensch, Mensch, Mensch) My Atonement, That Paved The Way For My Decay As A September Omen (2x)

I Outlined My Elopses, Aside My Synopsis, That Lies Between Binds Have Been Light Like Fibre Optics, It Was A Track Through A Web Of Forests So The Spiders Got It, So It Was My Bug When Lightning Struck To Tie The Knot In; I Arise From Dust, Sight Of Disgust In My Reflection, I Tried, Self Respecting Cries To No Detection, I Glide, In Gusts, The Mighty Crush On Reelection, Saved Me From The Selection As A Duck To Near Fessing; (Mensch, Mensch, Mensch, Mensch), So Dear Chaperon, I Attend To My Own Funeral, As I'm Only Earthling, I Send Sparks Of Regards To My Lonly Brethren That They One Day May Be Beings Known As Menschen
    test
  2. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

what the fuck is this shit
    test
  3. Lizmangsta

Lizmangsta Well-Known Member

A Good Cypher?
    You Tell Me
    test
  4. Cypha-Solo

Cypha-Solo soLo