Men's 5 Biggest Complaints About Women

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Men's 5 Biggest Complaints About Women

You Gossip

He doesn't get the perverse pleasure you find in criticizing a complete stranger's weight, clothes and hair. And is there some kind of secret girl crime committed if her shoes don't match her handbag? Your own friends are even immune to your attacks. The men we spoke with suggested you swap your catty remarks with something more constructive, like mud wrestling.

You Can Be Too Needy

Part of the reason he tunes you out so frequently is because he's tired of your unabating need for his reassurance of how special you are, how solid the relationship is, and how trustworthy he is. Maybe you could just let him leave the house a few times without giving him the third degree over where he's going, who he'll be with and when he'll be back.

You Test Us

From the classic "What are you thinking?" to the dangerous "Is she prettier than I am?," he feels like you're always testing him with trick questions to determine if you're really soulmates. Just once he'd like to give you an honest answer. (And that's "nothing" and "yes", in that order).

You Did Let Yourself Go

Oh, you claim you haven't, and you can even point out that you still have all that sexy lingerie (which you never wear), but you're not nearly the dolled-up sex kitten you were when you two started dating. Maybe a little sexy role playing too. Yes, you can be cute all curled up in our old sweats without make-up, but he doesn't really want to see you with that facial bleach stuff on. Ever.

You Use Sex As a Weapon

He thinks it's so evil the way you can withhold nookie when you're annoyed with him. It's even worse when you do it in conjunction with that whole "I'm not mad" thing when he knows you are (he just don't know why). Maybe next time he'll hold out on you.
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

they dont know when its time to chill the fuck out
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Majority of them don't know what exactly do they want.
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

LOL minus the last one this describes some dudes I used to know to a T
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i want to be gay...but am attracted to females. cant help it..
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao that had me rolling
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT'S IN THIS PROCUREMENT. She don't know what the hell she want. She's never sure lol. she like men for the moment then she don't lol. she be on that he was just to nice shit.
    test
  8. Emcee LP

Emcee LP ...Real Hip Hop...

test
  9. 1234gfret5

1234gfret5 Bitch Suck my 12 Inch

they r fake?

they cry all the fucking time about men being pigs, thn without the blink of an eye go suck a cock with a little more money.

99% of women on this planet are disgusting whores.

love for a woman is just sucking dick for jewels or other various fortunes. lol
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i think some women are just as much as pimps as men are.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.