Menaz

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

All God's are imaginary, the scriptures are to blame.

Sometimes I don't think you think or listen to the other person at all.
    Your Arguments change off topic or to a completely different topic.
    You should follow your own advice. I've left conversations at Whatever don't matter before. But on this one your Belief system is wrong. Your wikipedia information is wrong. Read a book!

You're arguing it not me. I gave you my response like you called me out for.

You're silly bastard.

actually I do listen, it's you who doesn't like what I have to say. Just wanted to win? Winning involves you actually reading and agreeing with me. I did want the debate, Only I thought this wasn't a debate? You cherry picked words and sentences as usual and didn't even reply to my whole arguments. instead you shape new arguments against science (which was dumb, since i don't worship science) and the other bullshit your just wrote down had nothing to do with our orginial arguments. It's you who doesn't want the debate. You gave the impression this wasn't a debate. Some of your replies were even immature at times.

Actually that is you. I tired to hear you out.
    But you don't want to hear me out.

it's a two way street.

No it's not like god at all, God doesn't physically exist. homosexuals physically exist. It hasn't been Unproven. the Gay gene is the X-chromosome from the mothers side. And they didn't choose to be gay. If that is what you think, you've never talked to a gay person before. I asked one once, The homsexual said to me the way you feel a attraction toward women is how I feel about men. It is genetic.

it's not western God. it's God doesn't exist!
    Your just fucking creating Gods.

Sometimes you like them to be all one.
    sometimes you like them to be not all one.
    Make your creation up already. LOL!

Probably because your fucking retarded.

Cause God doesn't really exist, god is a crutch.
    test
  2. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

ahh, spring, when a young man's fancy turns to love!
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I already disproved this God, But I see no difference in you creating another God. it serves no purpose!

Let me explain...

what you said contradicts everything you were just saying earlier. (hang with me now) You're a Joke to your own mind. You can't even prove God
    now your gonna disprove god. I pretty much pointed out God doesn't exist while you insisted he does. All the God's are false, Because your creating them from the same base the Scriptures. First you wanted to Prove god, Then you wanted to Say God can't be proven, Now your saying your Gonna disporve God. Their all the same God, if you Disprove one you'll kill all of them. You're only helping my cause. The thing you forget is Where God comes from which is the primative scripture nowhere else. Yet you're ignorant enough to create another God based on primative scripture. You're like Young frankenstein with this God of yours. Who you believe is Different because your mental illness tells you so. However it will trun out just as Vile as the Last man who created his God different from the other Gods. You shouldn't repeat history, it's a mistake.

it is very Necessary. And more poeple would stand up to azue.
    But they don't want to read the retarded bullshit you slop togehter.

Wrong. That isn't even God. Those are just come fictional characters from Pseudepigraphicals. Doesn't mean shit, Other than you romantize that revolution lies in the Scriptures. Which is LMAO funny, Considering your God.

^
    that won't work.

You suck at all 5.
    plus you have no charisma!

Auze you aren't ready for any revolution, Because you can't even make up your mind what it is you want to become. because if you did It get smashed to Nothingness. You're plexy glass, Behide a mask.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I stopped reading when you fell victim to your emotions. The moment you said, "No, I will not listen to you. I will not stop saying God doesn't exist." I stopped reading. There is no point in debating with a fool who will neither listen nor wait to analyze the responses he receives.

I will keep this very simple for you. Since it is necessary. Save your childish insults.
    From now on, when I see them I will stop reading.

In order to "know" that what science says is true, you must follow their experiments "yourself." If you do not follow their experiments yourself and you simply accept them as truth without going through the process "yourself" then your knowledge is not knowledge at all. It is belief in what they claim.

If you do not do the steps yourself and witness the science model yourself, doing the process yourself, then you know nothing. Science becomes your God and you worship it because you place it over all other things in life. Whatever you love the most, is your God. That is a very basic truth. That is what you live for.

Now, in this sense you are a hypocrite. You accuse religious people of having no proof. But they have observed it themselves. They have not observed it with senses, but they have observed it. Both Tantra and Yoga provide techniques that work and if followed the same experience can be repeated for absolutely anybody.
    But just like science, you must do the techniques yourself. We both know that there is a huge difference between belief and knowledge. You do not have scientific knowledge. You have belief in what others call scientific knowledge and until you walk through the steps yourself, that will remain true.

A person cannot prove a scientific truth to another person if the other person is unwilling to listen or test their theory their self. To prove anything to another person requires that the other person cooperate. If they will not, then it cannot be proven. That is why science cannot prove anything to the religious fools who will not even test theories. But the scientific fool is no different than the religious fool. Agnostics would say, "You have a technique? Good, what is it? I want to test it myself." But you don't say that. You don't want God to exist. That is not an Agnostic approach. You are an atheist and atheists are not scientists because to take a view without evidence is not scientific.

You have lost this debate.
    We're finished with it.

Until you are ready to try a technique (which is similar to a scientific process) there is no point in even discussing this further. You don't want the truth. You don't care about the truth. You want what you believe to be real. It isn't and it never will be. Reality does not depend on your wants and beliefs. Your revolution will flat out fail. It already has in this debate and there are many people in this world far more intelligent than I am.

From now on, I won't discuss God with you. If you want to know if God exists or not then you have to test the techniques yourself. If nothing happens then you can say, "God does not exist." But you cannot do the techniques without feeling the effects internally. It is impossible. It's like doing math. If you add 1+1 then you end up with 2.

Scientists divide things. Mystics unite them.
    Neither are right or wrong. Each should focus on what they do.
    Mystics should not be dealing in divisions and scientists cannot deal in unity.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Fact: You have no theories to disprove God. Nobody can follow any steps to disprove God. You are arguing your opinion and nothing more. You are asking others to deny what they have experienced simply because you have not experienced. That is not scientific. That is ignorant.

Fact: There are techniques (well over 100) that, if followed, will prove to you that God does exist. It will not explain God, that is not the purpose. It will show you God and nothing more. You will see (with your soul) the unity of all things through them and you will feel (through the spirit) the presence of a Divine Force.

Now, when it comes to Laws for Societies . . . that is not the job of the Techniques. Inwardly I am very strongly against religions. They do not teach the truth and they use their lies to control people and dominate the world. Laws are not up to God. God makes Universal/Natural Laws. Living "Worldly" Laws are made by men and women. God is not a thinking individual organism and has no need to create rules. People should have to experience the Divine before they are allowed to set laws. When you see that everything is interwoven, the Laws that you set in place are for all people and not "your" people because there is no such thing as "your" people.

I don't believe in Religion, Menaz. When I said that, I meant it. God is true, religion is bullshit. Religion's god is bullshit. But God is true. The Divine Universal Unity of ALL things is real. It is eternal. It always has been, is, and always will be (though it may take different forms).

I detest religions because they teach lies, but I love the people who are the victims to them and so I'm taking this approach. You detest religions because they preached a god to you that was not real, is not real and you could never know it. You seen the hypocrites their religions created and you seen the false praise and ridiculous cult-like actions and so your revolution is one of anger and revenge. You do not care for the people and do not love them and it is obvious and clear and they will see it. You lead them nowhere. You are a blind guide. You are the reaction to them (the action).

I have techniques. You have opinions.

Debate is over.
    test
  6. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

The interesting thing i see in this debate is that if you ignore the name next to the post before reading the post it is really hard to differentiate who is posting what. oh well, carry on.

on a side note, what techiniques are you talking about that prove god exist? id be interested in knowing what the techiniques are and what qualifies as the proof. if you dont mind of course.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What qualifies as proof? Experience. That is why Buddha said, "There are two things that you are never to ask me about; I will not speak on them. I will speak neither on what happens after the body dies, nor will I tell you about the Divine. I can tell you how to find these answers but I cannot give them to you. Even if I were to tell you, you would not understand unless you have experienced death and come to know the Divine within. All knowledge is experienced. One can only understand that which they are."

In other words, you can only know God when you become one with God.
    You can only know death, when you have died to this world.
    I speak on them, but I am quickly realizing that Buddha was right.
    Speaking on them is pointless. Telling people about a Garden that they have never seen, is pointless. Instead show them the path and point them in the direction of the Garden and let them experience the Garden their self. Afterward, they will know the truth of the Garden and then there is nothing to discuss and nothing to argue.

Yahunyahti@yahoo.com

Drop me an e-mail and I'll respond.
    I'll ask you a few questions first and then when you answer them, I'll send you a technique. I'm not going to tell you what you will feel because I don't want you to expect it and experience it in your mind. The experience must be with the spirit and not the mind. It has to be done with no expectations. I can tell you what God is, but you won't understand what I am telling you until after you have experienced it for yourself and so I won't tell you. I do need to ask you a few questions though and will need honest replies to them to know which type to send you because there are different types of minds. They are, "If you was in this sort of situation, how would you respond?" type questions. Nothing personal.

I'll tell you though, this experience will not be one that you can ever describe to anybody else. Nobody will understand what you are saying. Your words will be absolutely clear and it will be a mystery to them. It will seem to them that you are speaking in riddles. The experience is for you and you alone.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No you stoped reading because you don't like what I have to say. I wasn't emotional at all however I noticed you were. You have become emotional not me. I took the time to read it and Debate it. I analyzed ever response. However, You have admited to Not wanting to read anything I have to say therefore you do not want to analyze my responses. You want to bloviate a tantrum. Fine.

See how emotional you are? whether it's diffcult or Simple makes no difference. You're being very Immature.

You're turning the argument into me believing in science.
    This is wrong. Science, Does not prescribe Dogma like Religion.
    it's backed up by incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses.
    it's True in fact and theory.

And I do study science, But Like people with God I do not worship science and take it's ever word. I take it as the Fact & law until proven other wise. However, Religion has no facts to back up God only Theological rethoric and nonsense.

That's not true. They have video's which show and explain the steps they take in their experiments. I learned from these experiments and from reading other scientific infromation. it's much more accurate then religious scripture. Do not tell me I worship science just because I don't conduct the experiments. that's a Ad hominem fallacy. . I'm not a Scientologist I don't deal with spirituality. I deal with technical aspects. There you go again taking the Dogma of religion and trying to correlate with something else. Stop it. It's not working. Do I have an interested in Science, Yes. Your backing the Creationist Argument, So it is you who must prove it. You can't.

They have no proof they have belief in a faith. Your inserting the religious people can observe god, But if God's existence is real that means it's for everyone but how come others can't Observe God? Could it be a dogma Issue? Are they Blasphemers or non-readers? it's a dumb argument to make. See, Your trying to put religion as the elitist. I don't do this with science, I allow science to explain reality in every possible aspect it can. I followed Yoga for about a year, what your saying is complete bullshit.

You're Inserting I have a belief in scientific knowledge because I do not
    do these Scientific experiments myself. That's a Ad hominem fallacy.
    I do not claim Science is God. I do not claim science is religion.
    I claim science is a more indepth understanding of the realitic world.
    Which it is. It's the Religious scripture which can't back up it's claims.

Then why aren't you cooperating? Correction the religious fools can not scientifically prove their Creationism. scientist don't have too, That is
    the creationist job. If the creationist can utilize science to prove creationism go for it. I was curious enough to test Spirituality but I
    didn't find God that way either. That is when my Rationale and Logic took over blind faith.

That's Ad hominem fallacy again, You keep repeating like a broken record.
    I got it the First time. You Have to prove creationism, so prove it. I don't do belief or disbeilef with sicence and religion. Acutally My revolution has Exceeded this worthless debate. And You're being immature.

How does one test for God azue? When there is nothing to test?
    I've experimented with Spirituality but I didn't by into it correlating with Science.I've been giving my scientific Analyzes all along. You just can't accept the fact I will not correlate science with religious scripture.

those who divide will conquer.

Unite? What do you unite? Nothing. You attack science for explaining reality as it truely is. Then you make up internal spirituality as God but it's vague & delusion. If You want to be Spiritual azue than do so without the religious scriputre or God. Mystics pray in dwelling non-rational hope they can be one with God. it's non-rational redundant Stupidity.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Fact: Actually I do have a little experimental exercise to dispove the Physical and spritual God.

Number 1.) I can't Physical see the God which religion said created the Universe.
    Numner 2.) I can't Spiritually feel the Holy spirit of God in this world. If this is your perfect Gods divine plan, I for one am not impressed.

God says, He gave everyone a divine plan. And if god is everywhere and in everything as you claim than God should be in me. I've searched and found nothing.I know others who have searched and found nothing. Your no better than the Chruches dogma.

I would say it's you who doesn't want the Truth. If I am Agreeing to take the Side of God not existing that does not make me an Atheist it makes me Carious enough to test out this Hypothesis of God not existing.

Where is the proof of your creationism which the Religious Doctrine perscribes? NOWHERE!

See you aren't proving God though. That is not a fact. That is your Opinion based on nothing more than what Dogma thought you. God is not Innate or else I would have the gene.

Natural laws can be secular laws, To put your fake God out of a Job.
    And we can use science for the physical laws. You kill one brid with two stones. This way, Religion stays out of socities for good. Nomore, Theocracies or pertend Democracies. This is for the better of All people. No more dogmatic lies controlling the masses.

You believe in what the scriptures teach. That's no differnent than following religious dogma. Yours is just a delusional belief in a Spiritual God. God is not true. God is False. Look around this World there is no unity, it's divide and corrupt. This is religions fault. Nothing is eternal, If people can die the Universe can Die too.

Your preaching bullshit which is no different. You're no better.Your approach isn't correct. It falls right in line with dogma.

I've studied these religions. They are Contradicting. They are cults for the blind. they do feed lies to the masses to keep order and control. My plan is to show the masses Secular Life will end the constrants religious life puts on them. They will be able to question creationism and not accept some samantic for God.

I can be honest. At first I was angery. Then it turned into venengfulness.
    Those emotions broke me down so I could rebuild myself back up. The vengence and Anger in my movement is for these bullshit religions pushing bullshit scriptures like crack which trap sheep into becoming theologist. it's not against the sheep.

You prescribe delusional idea's to the people.
    same bullshit as religion Just in another form of bullshit.

You have False Techiques and abunch of Opinions.
    Your very Opinionated due to the Scriptures, nothing more.
    test
  10. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

For fucks sake..get a room already!
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Menaz - Before you die you will look into the eyes of the King Messiah. You will see the Anointed One with your own eyes and he will look into yours and you will break down and you (as you currently are) will die. You will be reborn at that moment and you will worship the One True God with the entire world.

This will be your proof that God exists. Until then you will remain in the dark.
    test
  12. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Menaz, you won't get me to have a massive discussion about it, but know this: Azeus is right. Science can give you a limited amount of knowledge about the uinverse, for numerous reasons, but here's a few:

-Science is supposed to be objective and works by obseravtion, but observation very much subjective

-We can observe what (we think) has happened in the past, and make predictions about the future. That is all.

-A major part of the scientific method is falsification, but this is potentially flawed. To falsify something, you have to assume the theory you're using to do the falsifying is corret in the first place. You could dismiss the "truth" because a wrong theory falsified it.

-The senses can be lied to. There may be more to the universe than what we can sense. The brain can only know what it knows.

-Science observes a finite amount of variables and makes claim about infinite/universal variables. Logically, this doesn't necessarily make sense.

And more. But if you argue back, there's no way I'm reply, just so you know [funny]
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The fact you believe you know this makes me laugh.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You believe your religious scripture is right, But I wager their not.

There is nothing more Subjective than Religious scripture which is based on Nothing. Science is Unbias, There are so many objectives being made throughout a hypthosis that it cancels out any Subjectivity. However, Sicence can make Unintentional mistakes, But mistakes are corrected.

That's more like politcal banter.

In religion, You relie on a Belief were falsification is the main source of drug.

There might be Sicentist with axes to grind. However, You must prove they grind these axes.

Well the brain knows God doesn't exist, Because the religious scriptures, are the source of the Infromation. God is not Innate.

First off, the Unverse is not Infinite. Just as the vibrations of a bell cannot be larger than the bell itself, any fluctuations in space cannot be larger than space itself. That means the Universe is actually relatively small, with a hall-of-mirrors illusion tricking us into thinking that space stretches on forever. Secondly, Religious scripure does not even know the finite amount of Variables or finite Universal variables. What the religious scripure does is make up folks tells, propagate vague assumptions, so the weak minded fall into the romantic delusion and under the control of the time.

You would have to Find and then prove Angels exist.
    You would have to find and then Prove Noah's ark exist.
    You have to prove Burning bushes talk.

The religious scripture you base everything on is a Argument from ignorance.

It has become rather Ad nauseam.
    test
  15. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

i sent you an email.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I see it. Been a busy week. I'll reply this weekend sometime.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

homosexual............
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.