Men on the down low

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DipItLowMami, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DipItLowMami

DipItLowMami Dipitlow pick it up slow

I already posted it on man enough but i would like to hear it from the ladies.
    What's ya'lls opinion on it?
    test
  2. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

They all should be stoned to death..lol on the real that stuff is not cool at all if you are going to be gay be gay if you are going to be straight be straight or dont get in a relationship. Don't come home to me after you've had another mans penis in ya mouth or butt
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

test
  4. Chokolate

Chokolate Melts N Ya Mouth

test
  5. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

BWAAHAAHAHHAHAAAA

wow, that is fuuuucked up!!
    test
  6. datz what happens when u stingy w/ the pussy
    test
  7. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

its a very real situation and alot of people men and women are in denial about it. now a days if your man is cheating you can't always think its another woman. people wanna say you can tell. but thats not true cause these DL men are not acting fruity.
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I honestly just don't care... Probably because I'm so incredibly sick of hearing that phrase.. If a guy cheats on you, he cheats on you.. Does it really matter if its with a female or a male? He still cheated, I really don't think one is better or worse.
    test
  9. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Word, but from what I've seen in real life situations a woman seems to always take it harder if her man was cheating on her with another man. I know I would probably be hella insecure about my pipe game if my woman left me for another woman. It's like damn, was I that bad that you had to stray to the opposite sex for satisfaction.
    test
  10. Imperial1

We ain't stingy, yall just greedy dogs.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

what about if he cheats outside the human species though
    test
  12. Imperial1

:eek:

That's when you have to go to the doctor and get checked for EVERYTHING and have all negative results. Then you get your things packed up and leave. After settling in, you find another fish to give your worms to.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Well shoot Im a lesbian till the day I die. lol. I dont know how other dudes can be down with that shit. theres something thats so appealing about the figure of a woman their gentleness their soft voice tone. u know what im sayin? they just are beautiful creatures. as a guy I just cant picture doin it with another guy. I think that the act of makin love between a man and a woman is sacred. now I know not everybody here believe in the big man upstairs but I do and he made us to be with the opposite sex not tryna hate on gay couples at all (my moms are gay so I know all about that shit and they got a child lesbians are the shit they can help u spit game all day everyday. lol) Ladies yall are beautiful every last one of yall. I thank the lawd for yall everyday cuz you keep our heads straight.
    test
  14. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Why though? If my partner cheated on me with someone of the same sex the first thing that would come to mind would be: Well, it must not have been something a woman could offer to him. *shrug*
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

that is one of my worst fears....

did you guys see the episode of Oprah where they were speaking to the men on the DL that had wives, and children!?? could you imagine being married, and having kids, and your husband sneaking off to get rammed up his ass??? God...i would die of disgust, and embarassment....[gay ppl dun disgust me...but my husband being gay does]

Oprah also did interviews with these men that were in long term commited maried relationships...like 17 years long...and the husband would go and get a sex change, and expect the wife to become a lesbian with him...or they would get a sex change and leave the wife so he/she could pursue heterosexual relationships...

that is sick as fuck...
    test
  16. samii so sexii

aawwz...you're so sweet...you deserve a Gold Star for the day lol....keep up the good work
    test
  17. samii so sexii

test
  18. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

I'm not even gonna click on that link as soon as it says 'DL Brother Fest' lol. Imperial1, what are you doing looking at such material? Buahahahha.
    test
  19. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

homosexuals are disgusting, and homosexuality should be banned.
    test
  20. Imperial1

If you read the links' url, it came from photobucket.com. And I can look because I like sexy menz's too.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.