Men in Black III.

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Men in Black 3, which was shot after Will Smith' four-year hiatus and Barry Sonnenfeld' six-year break, and it turns out to be a solid and good science fiction comedy. It's much better than the second part, where the only funny part was the one with Michael Jackson.

This movie is dynamic, interesting, original, clever and enjoyable as the first one was, where we start to wonder if maybe aliens are our neighbors and best friends.

I was a bit worried when watching the trailer, since the lack of Tommy Lee Jones, who was seen in the overall trailer for only a sample didn't covience me and could be potentionally fatal to the quality and effectiveness of the film. That's why I was very surprised to actually see the movie done as well as it was.

Men in Black 3 is a clever film that, unlike the other two, it's sophisticated in style, and also suitable for slightly more demanding viewers who like a more sophisticated humor and complex story. The financial results so far are brilliant, which may mean, that Will Smith is no longer as big a star as he was four years ago, but the movie is still an excellent action creation, where even Nicole Scherzinger makes an appearance.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It's on my to see list but sadly, i probably won't see it til it hits DVD. Spiderman is the next movie i'll prolly get to see in theaters
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You still watch movies in theaters?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

of course...the ones that are worth it
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Makes sense.
    test
  6. NaSh

NaSh o_

Cinemas are the best place to watch movies, why wouldn't you watch them there?

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

MiB 3 was fun.....not the best movie but enjoyable and it still had some of the charm that made the first one so good.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Because I prefer to watch them with no disturbances in the privacy of my own home.

:this:
    test
  9. NaSh

NaSh o_

Fair enough :)

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  10. willandrew09

willandrew09 New Member

MIB3 was really good, and it was 3D. The time jump was really interesting. I just loved it.
    test
  11. cornlaurene

cornlaurene New Member

Great Fiction. Will Smith,as usual great with the comedy, and Josh Brolin played a nice character as Young Agent K.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.