men ANNNND women: how do u feel about... cum facials?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by DannyC, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I must be odd cuz I don't find it degrading at all? I also never asked/begged for it. Heat of the moment, kinky getting it on while drunk---it happens. 2x to be exact in my 8yrs of marriage. Would I let some random asshole cum on my face? Not a chance in hell (for that matter not even on my person, ew).

Langford son, you have a lot to learn little buddy :eek:)
    test
  2. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

no facials for wifey
    facials for randoms
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm such a slut.

;o)
    test
  4. this thread should be brought up at the r. kelly trial
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

My baby momma must have heard me talking about her ridiculous antics to con me to impregnating her. I was reminded yesterday how far she is willing to go to get me to think she is pregnant. Keep in mind we only have sex about twice a month never when she is ovulating and I pull everytime and I never go back in after I nutt so it's virtually impossible for me to get her pregnant.

She walks through the door after work because I am at her place with the kids because I pick them up from school everyday and she makes a b-line to the back in the bathroom I guess. Then she comes back looking all tired and shit. I'm like whats wrong? And she says I know why you have been tired lately and then whips out a positive home pregnancy test. I only have 2 children but she has showed me at least 6 positive home pregnancy tests. I wasn't even shocked because I know she probably got it from a pregnant friend and trying to show it to me so I will just assume since she is pregnant that I can just skeet away in her and actually impregnate her. Everytime she tells me she pregnant like that I don't give her none and wait for either her period to come, for her to claim she had a miscarriage or, God forbid, for her to actually start showing that she is really pregnant. Since I had my daughter the typical reaction is her eventually admitting she resumed her period but a couple of times she claimed she had a miscarriage. That's her code for saying, "I'm done lying about being pregnant and I want to resume having sex with you now..." That's pretty sad aint it?
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That's not sad, that's pathetic!!!!!! Damn. You need to find you an honest girl, get to know her and jerk off until you feel safe and respected enough not to have to deal with that.

Damn lol. That is just---WOW! I could never in my right mind do that to someone. Ever. I don't have the balls for one to lie like that. I couldn't do it. Then to fake a miscarriage? Shit I'd be bringing her a test and making her piss on it right in front of my eyes. Fuck that shit.

But wait, how do you know she's not ovulating when you go at it? You know her charts? lol I mean every month is different you know.

You better watch yourself, if you truly do NOT want any more kids with this woman.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

thats just role play DS....

u suppose 2 spread her legs on the baby shower chair and suck on the lactating nipples
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

I jack off regardless if I am sexually active or not so doing that alone won't help. Like you said I need to find someone else. There are women I could be messing with but I am tired of settling for just someone that is interested in me. I want to be with a woman that I am actually interested in and who could bring some value to my life as well. I've never had to scout for a relationship because they always pursued me so now I actually have to look for a decent mate. It's hard finding a good woman that's about something these days though.

I caught her lying about being pregnant a couple of times and having her pee on one right in front of me won't stop her from lying about it in the future. That's why I just leave it alone and tell her how ridiculous she is for still doing that. And trust me I know when she is ovulating because I remember when she has her period and she always tries extra hard to do it when she knows she is ovulating. I don't screw her when that's the case. I screw her on my terms when I know it's safe. I know I don't want anymore kids at all but especially with her. That will give her a reason to quit working altogether again and expect me to pay her car note and bills for her. That aint gonna happen. Trust me.
    She's too lame for role play. She really is that desperate to have me impregnate her again. She already got my name tattoed on her left breast earlier this month and we broke up like last August...
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

``:spew:``
    test
  10. Gesture

Gesture hand talker

hahahahahah
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  12. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

[funny]
    test
  13. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

oh, and i do not like cum facials no...
    test
  14. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

Dark, That is so sad. I can't believe there are women out there that play those twisted ass games.

I just can't believe it.
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

It gets even better though! Right before lunch she called me on my cell phone but I was talking to a manager so I didn't answer. She hangs up and calls me on my work phone but I was still busy so I call her right back and she tells me that she went to the doctor today and it's been confirmed. Now mind you she is only one week late on her period. She already scheduled an appointment next Friday to go to the doctor that delivered our first two children. I guess she didn't get the response from me that she wanted yesterday and now she is really trying to get me prepared for this and even though I know this very well might be some bs she is starting to make me really nervous that she might be telling the truth. She got me scared as fuck right now. If she is lying this time she will never see my penis again but if she telling the truth I might as well start nuttin in her again. Of course I'm not gonna touch her until I know with some certainty if she really is pregnant or not though because if she is lying then it's because she knows I like to nutt inside when she pregnant and that would actually get her pregnant if I believe this shit. Like I said I may never touch her again if she lying this time because I can't deal with this pressure....
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

condoms ain't that expensive duke
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Dude I've only been in two long term relationships since I was 15. Condoms were never used when you are with that person for that long. My first girl was on birthcontrol the whole time and I bathed her in my semen and she never got pregnant. I mess with my baby momma one time thinking she was on it and she got pregnant. That started that. Now that we are not together and two kids later how dumb would it be to start using condoms all of a sudden? You can't just go back to condoms after virtually never using them and expect the sex to be the same. I just need to stop messing with her altogether...
    test
  18. trey

trey The Three Ball

test
  19. Langford

Langford New Member

test
  20. Dark_Sun

That's just wrong...
    test
Thread Status: