Medical Marijuana Dispensarys

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by BrandonHZ, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrandonHZ

BrandonHZ New Member

Who be going? I be in cali
    I go to the dispensary's pretty cool better than buyin off that street

Always got bomb..
    I don't understand all the indica sativa hybrid I kinda do kinda don't anybody know wanna explain?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Indica highs are generally more relaxing and sedative, sativa highs are generally more energetic.

indica is also generally smaller and more compact, ideal for growing where space is a problem. Sativa is generally tall and lanky.

hybrids just means theyve cross bred more than one species together, for example, breeding jamaican and purple kush to make jamaican purple kush. You can also cross breed sativas and indicas.

Also those dispensaries sound cool and all, but ive never had to buy off the streets, ive always had a friend who dealt, and luckily for me hes a pro and gets top notch shit. Always also has a few different kinds so hes like a dispensary ;)
    test
  3. BrandonHZ

BrandonHZ New Member

Yah man thanks the budtenders always be telling me but sometimes they be talking out they ass..

Ahah that's what I need I always had to buy from who ever sold it, now I get my grams for half smokin bomber n way betta.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its pretty hard to find a pure species(pure indica, pure sativa) these days unless youre getting from a dispensary

theres people who spend their whole lives learning how to grow and cultivate weed. Its an artform to grow if youre serious. Yeah theres plants that you can just plop the seeds in some soil and theyll grow and give you some pot down the road. But generally the less work you put into growing it the less quality youre gonna get. Serious growers take it dead serious and basically baby their grow ops like its the arch of the covenant. Go on google and look up marijuana seeds for sale. Then when you find a website, look at the info on the seeds they sell, there is crazy hybrids out there, but just cuz the description says it will yield 20-25% THC doesnt mean it will when YOU grow it... Thats what it will yield under top conditions grown properly, marijuana is big business and for some is a full time job. Its a hard plant to grow to its full potential. Specially when lifers have taken it beyond what is natural.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.