mcvet owes me $500

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by EmceeGoddess, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

he said he'd give me $500 if i made anywhere close to $100k total from poker.

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-video-archives/1194137-lines-made-you-5.html#post1066570521

---------

mcvet,

i emailed stars for a player audit which shows how much total ive cashed out lifetime. 103k and change. not counting old party hands which i dont have (and wouldn't be much $ anyway) or FT which is prob somewhere around +5k if anything.

screen shot of all the cashouts ive made, didnt take SS for all of them cause its too long of a page and you get the idea

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7792/cashouts1.jpg

screen shot with total

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/789/cashouts2.jpg

screen shot with sn at header

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1293/cashouts3.jpg

screen shot of my account

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1388/mcvetsn.jpg

city is seattle if you wanna check, both sifu and saurus can verify thats my account

the online db's only have my last like 60k or so hands and thats all my low limit play. i stopped playing 2/4 nl a year ago and just kept cashing out until i only had 500 in my account. these dbs weren't during my heyday.

please dont get gay and say i photoshopped this when its clear i wouldn't do that. you can come up with 505387 excuses why i could be lying but you know thats just bullshit. just admit defeat, ship the 5 hundo and we shall be done.

pm me for paypal addy
    test
  2. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

Bodybag
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

ya will be fun to see how he tries to weasel out of this
    test
  4. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

man I need to start playing poker one of my buddies has made like £30k profit over the yrs just playing when he felt like it (real life though)

what's been your profit?
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Haha, damn. Nice shit EG.
    test
  6. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

But that isnt more than 100 K, theres like 4K in your account which is still pretty impressive. Or did you mean that overally you have earned 100k not including losses?
    test
  7. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

Jesus man this is why the unemployment rate is so high

Really though, mcvet should def pay up, as ryan said, this whole post is bodybag material and legit. The fact that you have his quote is the icing on the cake

Nice job on the winnings though
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Tri Flaw

Tri Flaw Chuck Norris Himself

Take a picture with you logged into your account....and provide graphs or table ratings...any where near 100k and ill ship you 500 bucks...no questions asked. Either through paypal or on pokerstars or FTP

uhh this is just cuz i think emcee goddess is cool enough but his shit will stand up in court!!!

wow do u have this in verifiable evidence.. like if u really have some sort of communication like a recorded phone call or a dated and timed email he is fucked... cuz both of you are bound to a contract once there is no longer any question on to what both parties must do to receive the benefit of an offer.. you clearly have shown him that you have completed your side of the bargain and now he has to give you specific performance of the money...

i mean granted i'm guessing it was just a random forum comment.. which would most likely put the whole thing in the air..

but its clearly an offer directed at eg.. it is a detriment to eg.. meaning he had to get the info and ask people.. and therefore in court lol if this was to get that far.. I would see eg winning all the money.. cuz it did not lack specificity as to what was needed and who it was directed to... the completion of egs side of the equation, equals a nearly 100 percent victory.. because even if mcvet thought it was a joke.. if 1 party believes a contract to be true no matter how riddiculous it is.. it is only by correspondence that one's intentions are to be judged and not one's inner intentions.. meaning since eg thought it was true.. u owe him 500 dollars..

so law school = bodybag
    test
  9. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

crazy

i'm going into legal studies at waterloo in september

how deep you in?
    test
  10. Triangle

Triangle 100% FRESH

dam my highest was 3 k at best... in my ps account
    test
  11. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

i don't care if you're in law school or not, you are naive as fuck if you think something like this would hold in a real-world outside-of-lawschool court
    test
  12. ErikForeman

M82 I will give you $1,000,000,000 if you can post a picture of a giraffe within the next 14 years.
    test
  13. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

i guess the guy was joking lol was too lazy to read the whole post

damn, too fast on the trigger again.
    test
  14. ErikForeman

I don't think he was joking, haha
    test
  15. solon L

solon L that boy

~*tHe CaLLoUt*~
    test
  16. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

where's judge joe brown when you need him?
    test
  17. MrStone

MrStone New Member

yo emceegoddess, how is ur name Hello, Jerry??? what is ur username so i can search u on sharkscope.com and officalpokerankings.com to see ur stats??? i do hello, jerry and it dont work.
    test
  18. Boom

Boom paradox

heiio jerry i think
    test
  19. MrStone

MrStone New Member

doesnt work, i dont think it can have any spaces?? emceegoddess tell me how to search u damnit
    test
  20. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

LOL. You can't even win an argument on the internet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.