MC's Lookin 4 (free)Beats

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Extacy, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

I don't believe you should be trying to rap...And if we dont deserve money for our beats than I dont think some no name emcees deserve to sell their wack cd......
    test
  2. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

"I honestly don't belive in payin producers unless they've already got a name"

that was the full quote!

if I was to get Primo, 7L, Stoupe, Necro, EL-P, or Mighty MI to produce 4 my album, I'd be willing to pay em, cuz people would listen to the shit soley based on the fact that a producer they like made a beat 4 the shit.

but payin sumone who can't help my shit sell is like u guys payin me to rap on ur beats, it's stupid, i'd do it soley based on the fact that I like ur shit, if I didn't like ur beats, I wouldn't do it.
    test
  3. BeatSlangaz

A hot beat is a hot beat. If you think having a hot beat on your album is not gonna benefit you unless its from a well known producer, Then you got issues. Even well known rappers buy beats from less popular producers. You know why they can get away with that? Because they are actually good...
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

im not even gonna argue anymore. i have to make more beats to SELL
    test
  5. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

i dont believe in paying for a no name jiffy sub since they arent subway, i should walk in and ask for free subs from now on i guess....damn no name subs, and shoot while im at it, i'll go get no name jeans and t shirts and no name beer, and no name wed, and a no name car...all because its FREE!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeee

you might aswell stop responding and let this thread die because u arent gonna get nothing from here, especialy after that....u came into a producers forum, asked for free beats, then say we are all no names who dont deserve any money....thus insulting everyone, when actualy some cats around have worked with "some one" artists...
    test
  6. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

^truth. now let this thread die
    test
  7. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

also your beats are better then your rapping, u might aswell concentrate on getting your mic game up and spit on your own beats
    test
  8. DIZZY631

DIZZY631 New Member

for alot of you producers i would pay not to hear ur beats ever again. if u dont like our shit fine. But some people may and understand that none of us are really making any big money at this point. Thats why some producers sell beats for only a hundred or so, they figure they just make a hundred bucks off some dufus kid. If you really wanna make a career as an emcee or a producer you gotta work together. But if you demand pay for your corny ass beats when your not established its stupid. No were not established but neither are you thats why your on this fuckin site.
    test
  9. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

^^^

i wouldnt expect ANYONE to buy shit beats, if u wanna rap over shit beats i'm sure someone who jjust started to make beats will give u all the free piece of shit beats u can handle, BUT if u want quality production from the quality cats in this forum u r gonna have to pay
    especialy since u insult everyone

good luck with that
    test
  10. BeatSlangaz

STFU and leave. No one aint giving you shit. And no one should. If we were gonna give away beats Im pretty sure theres someone we know on a personal level that is sicker then you will ever be. And whats even funnier I dont give shit away for free. I dont give a fuck how good you are. If your so damn good sell some cds and come buy some beats. Plain and simple. My equipment wasnt free. and my electricity sure as hell aint free.......
    test
  11. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Exactly and that's why I give out free beats...

to my artists on my label, and to my boys who are artists in exchange for a verse or two or a connect. First off how much are you sellin your album for? Second of all how old are you? You gotta have capital if you wanna fuck with any producer.

Pz
    test
  12. Extacy

we're 19/20. we don't how much we're sellin the cd 4, it depends on wat the recording process costs as well as pressing it up. we're also planning to use this as our demo to send to labels. we've had labels interested in us before but we weren't interested in the music they made so we said fuck em. we're not trying to insult any of you, we're just saying at this point, we're not paying 4 beats, regardless, so if that does not apply to you, don't post. if you honestly think u're the shit, charge cats 4 ur beats but not many people r into paying sumone they never heard of 4 beats, I mean alotta bigger name people buy unknown producer's beats but how is ur name gonna get to those people if u ain't willing to give shit away wen u're startin off.
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

the only place ive ever heard of mafuckas not payin for verses and beats is the internet. how are we supposed to eat? so we get a nine to five while u go to a studio and record an album that may flop or might make it. That logic is a bit backwards. Why not buy some good gear and record at the crib that will be cheaper than studio time in the long run. But in the end I think its us helpin u more than ur helpin us because in this situation we are dependant on ur album that might go double glass even if we kill it. Reasonable Doubt got slept on when it came out and its said to be one of the best hip hop albums ever so whats to say that wont happen to 90% of the albums that come out. Not hatin Im really just tryin to see where ur comin from.
    test
  14. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I usually dont agree wit dude but im noddin yes the whole time here
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

And if u was Nas, Joe Buddens, Ti, or Jeezy we might throw u a free beat but what r u doin for us
    test
  16. Extacy

lol, nas was the only credible person u mentioned. point is, nobody's makin money off our shit.

emcees need beats and producers need emcees to spit on their beats, some people don't get the cycle.
    test
  17. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Goto Kazaa - type freestyle beats and isntrumentals and use those for this "project" you are doing.

simple as that.
    test
  18. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

But its ok for u to make money off our shit? ur crazy! but Ti is still nice Im not even a fan of Nas but Id throw him a beat before i sold one to u lol
    test
  19. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

you are completely ignorant, almost all ur reasons you have bin giving to us about why u shouldnt pay us for beats, we could turn them around and argue them as reasons why we should be charging for beats, you shouldnt pay us because we are un-known in the mainstrea, but ye we should give u free beats, meanwhile ur un-known... your making money of this CD, and without producers there would be no CD, so u wouldnt be making money, and yet we should hand them over for free?? how is ur CD that will probably sell 1000 copies at the most, benefit us, even if it was gunna sell 50 000 thousand copies how would it really benefit us? we get are name in small font printed on the inside of ur cover.. the average person doesnt read that shit... and just because you have a famous producer doesnt mean ur gunna sell to mutch more, or get more publicity, i kno some people might, but i certainly dont go and listen to a song just because Just Blaze or someone produced it.. i may comment about the song, saying the beat was sick or say just blaze did a good job on the beat if i liked it, so basically the only thing having a famous producer on ur album would really do, is just cost u more.. it doesnt matter who produced it if its a good beat it will get peoples heads nodding.. and thats all that counts, and if u dont have beats that do that that could ruin ur whole album..(just a little pointer)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.