MC's Lookin 4 (free)Beats

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Extacy, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

www.soundclick.com/psychoticassassins

check the link 4 a sample, it's not our newest stuff, but we're currently working on a studio album at Afte Life productions in the bronx and are lookin 4 talented producers to donate beats to it, hit me on aim if you want to hear the latest from the new album, if the old shit didn't impress you. my aim sn is "ExtacyThaPsycho". email me or reply to this thread if you're interested and if we like ur beats, we'll use em. Credit will be given on all websites and booklets 4 the cd.

thanx in advance,

Email - extacy86@optonline.net
    AIM - ExtacyThaPsycho

peace, Extacy
    test
  2. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

ahhh

*waits for the barage
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

hrm. to easy....
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

when some one puts thier title like this
    i always assume

its the emcee posting
    and hes looking for free beats.
    lol.
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao oh shit it is the time
    i need to read more.
    test
  6. Extacy

well that is true ^^^ but I saw sum kid (Kai Is Lazarus) posted a similar thread (Producers who have given or want 2 give me beats enter) and he had already worked w/ a number of good producers from here(no clu how) and after hearing his shit, he was pretty bad, so I figured it wouldn't be hard to win u guys over, or at least we'd have a shot considering how bland that guy was.

at the moment the producers on the project seem to be:
    Marz (Afta Life Productions)
    Evolution Beats (Babygrande Records)
    Bash Productions
    Delano (possibly)
    and a few more that aren't 100%
    test
  7. Extacy

ayooooooooooooooooo! haha
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

believe it or not he did it by developing a relationship with most of the cats hes dealin with lol he didnt just pop up one day HEY GIMME BEATS like u did. but as far as bein better than kai lmao. maybe
    in ur eyes but i went thru ur ur entire page lookin for a dope track. most of which i could only handle until the vocals came in.
    test
  9. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

OOOoooh Harsh....
    test
  10. Extacy

at this point I can't afford to be best friends w/ every artist I work with, I'd just hope to find producers we respect and who have respect 4 us, and be able to work with em n put out a beautiful final product. just cuz that kid is friendly doesn't make him talented and I kno I'm not the next g rap or rakim but I do know that I'm at least good enough to make a few people that matter's heads turn and thaz enough for me and should be a reason that other talented people would wanna work with me. we're makin sum big moves and we just wanna haelp other cats while they help us get there. We can make this album with our own beats and show it to the labels and hope they'll like our raps enough to let us record a new album with new beats 4 their label, or we can get some hot beats now and help some relatively unknown producers get some recognition when we finally put this thing out.

it's all about the art and coming together to create it.

please help us if you wish, but don't just diss and waste my time

thank you
    test
  11. DIZZY631

DIZZY631 New Member

We always get so much love on this board...
    ok listen unless ur willing to collaborate with us we dont give a fuck what you have to say. We've got dope producers handing us beats for free. This is more just an open invitation to collab. Producers need people to rhyme to their shit, we need shit to rhyme to. its the circle of life motherfucker
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

and with that attitude u make it sound like ur really so high up that u deserve free beats. im not tellin u to be their best friends but i am sayin dont run up in here outta no where just sayin toss me a free beat im hot when there are probabaly 4 other threads like that on the same page what makes u any better than them thats all im not lookin to diss u im just tellin u how i see if i dont care if u like it or not im not gonna sugar coat it for the sake of that i wish u the best but understand that i wasnt feelin it and when u come in and say im better than a person who we are fuckin wit so it shouldnt be a tough task for us to throw u shit it down plays us big time its like ur lookin down on us for likin him which is just a diss to us good luck and word of advice dont use people work with them theres a difference
    test
  13. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

Man you guys suck. I wouldnt even let you get a free beat if you lived in my recycling bin......
    test
  14. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Some people gotta learn how to be humble...

Pz
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i don't know why i decided to read this thread...how can you be a serious rapper if you don't any money into your project?
    test
  16. Bad News™

Bad News™ Bred.

haha
    turnover and die
    lame
    test
  17. Extacy

we're payin 4 studio time, but since we're barely gonna break even after sellin all the copies we can't afford to pay producers. and I honestly don't belive in payin producers unless they've already got a name and it's help us get recognized by sayin we worked w/ that producer, thaz like payin some noname emcee to so a verse, ur're supposed to do it 4 the love and to help urself and others get somewhere, there's alotta big name producers that still don't charge 4 their beats, they live solely off their own album sales. look at gravity (he posts on rapmusic as well), kid's ego is so inflated he now charges people to do verses and hooks on their songs, but havin gravity on a track ain't gonna help ur album sell, it's just gonna help him get his name out.
    test
  18. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

where at in the BX you record?

and btw, your about to get bitched at by everyone possible for saying you dont believe in paying a producer.
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

::shakes head:: .... ....
    test
  20. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Bullshit.

My name or any producer name on your album never does ANYTHING For us..if you coming out of no where... if you can afford to ONLY break even - i know you aint pushin major units..so how in the hell is 100 random people who doing it to support you "only" gonna do a damn thing for me ?

Like the only way me getting a track to someone will benefit me..is if they deliver it to an audience BIG enough for it to matter... like 100,000 copies sold.

100 - 5000 copies aint shit - and its surely aint enough for me to get a buzz.

So...what does the producer benefit ? nothing - but whack lines and another amteur disk to add to the discog. Honestly.

If you dont beleive in paying for beats - than you are already in the wrong business.

You dont have a name and arent established.,.and no one owes you any favors.... so you puttin anyone on there for free is a spit in the face..

You get out, what you put in...

and with your mentality - it dont seem like kicking you anything for free would benefit myself or anyone here.

Money attract money - remember that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.