mcdonalds employee beats stupid niggas with fry rod

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by martymcfly, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

that white lady shoulda got arrested for being so annoying
    test
  2. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Once again, I might be "soft", but I DO NOT understand how people like that can exist in modern society. Is it really worth it? Any fucking thing that happened during that altercation, was it REALLY worth it? For food, or whatever. How fucking out of sync with reality do you have to be to fight an employee at their workplace as well as break a window?
    test
  3. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Apparently u aint know... Bitches is crazy. as well as cocaine..is a helluva drug .

I woulda killed em. T ha t bitche done slapped him in the face in front of all his co workers. They jumped the counter and it was lights out. Like 9 oclock in prison
    test
  4. Red Beam Da Kid

Red Beam Da Kid Well-Known Member

how is this a hard concept to understand. the worlds a fucked up place. tons of fucked up shit happens everday worse than the two examples above (ops video, and mooks) niggas getting murdered over their shoes or an ipod or something not even safe to walk the streets or in your own hood. once again people are stupid as fuck. don't have a dollar to their name because they spent it all away on all kinds of drugs or alcohol and want to take it out on other people. thats only why i fuck with my fam these days i dont party or hang out with niggas i dotn fuck with because 99 % of the time you cant trust these niggas.
    test
  5. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

I feel you man, and I get what you're saying. I guess I just expect other people to have the same mindset as me, but that obviously won't happen. It's sad as heck that people are killed just for some shoes, jewelry, or other possessions. I'll never understand how they work. The world's a cruel place.
    test
  6. nottaproblem

nottaproblem New Member

that boy merked them
    test
  7. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

No it doesn't. It happens all the time. Some dude catches the wifey in bed with another man and then proceeds to murder him/her/both.

I'm not going to say those women deserved it but they certainly were provoking the lion and then climbed into it's cage. Drunk or not they're still responsible for their own actions. They're just lucky he stopped when he did. Hopefully the dude doesn't get thrown back into prison and instead gets some kind of psychological help. I really think he just responded in the way you would expect someone who spent a long time in a correctional facility to.
    test
  8. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I ain't a killer but I crush a lot... of insects.

I don't know man, I think it's super easy to kill someone. Especially in a fit of rage or drugs. Though I have no stats to back it up I can just imagine a million scenarios where someone would kill someone else, either intentionally or not. But I do believe most people would have killer's remorse immediately or just regret it altogether.

Then there are special people in the world who just plain don't give a fuck.

Everybody has buttons.
    test
  9. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

yall arguing this and clearly some people feel he's justified while others feel he isn't

despite, the law that Judaman quoted (cause crime of passion can be cited as precedence to counter that argument), who are we to / how do we decide who is wrong and right in the situation

the real fucked up thing about all of it is this:

if the guy has enough money to buy a good lawyer, then he beats the case easily ... if he's broke as fuck/fresh out of jail/working at mcdonald's, then its a strong possibility that he will lose the case with maybe a public defendent

As a matter of fact, the DA and His Pub. Def. will probably conspire to get him to cop a plea to lesser charges, so he'll never even see a trial, which makes their jobs easier ... he most likely agree to the plea, cause his mindset will be "Damn, these niggas aint going to let off an exconvict"

So, my point: The fact that yall are aruging this, shows that there are numerous ways to look at this... no one opinion is correct, yet this dude is probably about to do another 2-4 years for a situation that he didn't Start, becase he couldn't afford a lawyer that could make a compelling arguement for his freedom

Not to mention, all they did was mention that he did a 10 year bid for killing a classmate but never gave details... what if the details are similar to this case and he took a plea, in order to not get 25 years

Shit aint black and white ... a lot of shit is in the grey area

my opinion, is that he should not be brought up on charges, nor should he lose his job ... as stated by someone else, if the roles were reversed, they would threw the woman a parade... Or if it were 2 dudes that hopped over, a lot opinions would change

Anyway, that white lady screaming should be brought up on noise complaints ... why the hell was she screaming "CALL THE COPS", instead of calling them, herself
    test
  10. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

and someone wrote "if were a police officer hitting them" implying that we would feel more sympathy for the women, if they were getting brutalized by police

what you're doing is acting as if the slap and jump over the counter is nothing ... Also, you should research what "assault of on a Leo" gets you

she would have slapped a cop in the South ... them ass whoopins would be a lot worse and the rest of her life would have been fucked up, cause of all the charges they would have put on those bitches

and the cop probably would have shot the fuck out of them and it would have been legal as they were approaching him/her in a threatening manner

aight I'm done with thread
    test
  11. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

they shouldnt hve jumped the counter actin tuff like that comin at dude he went overboard with the ass whoopin but they chose the wrong guy to fuck with dude caught a body before so obviously he dont give a fuck i dont think he should be charged but im guessin he will he works at mickie ds so hes broke n will prob have a public pretender and has violent priors
    test
  12. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I don't condone the dude beating the chicks on the ground after they were already down, but as Mooks stated, maybe this will be a wakeup call for people.

Retail and restaurant situations are tough for people to deal with. The employees are more often than not making no more than minimum wage while dealing with unhappy people that just want to take out their frustrations on someone whom they believe can't or won't fight back.

I used to work in the deli department at safeway and people would come in there and SHIT on my co-workers and myself just because they knew they could, and that we would have no choice but to endure it.

This is why I cannot help but enjoy, at least to some degree, the poetic justice conveyed in this circumstance. Some loudmouth slapped, and then called a convicted killer a "pussy", then proceeded to jump the counter at the convicted killer's place of employment in order to chase said convicted killer, only to get beaten into unconsciousness by convicted killer and his trusty fry rod.

Maybe God does exist.
    test
  13. Superman70

Superman70 edited

he shot and killed someone and only did 10 years?

he should probably still be in prison
    test
  14. judaman

judaman New Member

The mcdonalds employee ALMOST killed those two chicks.

Aak DID kill LMS.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  16. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

test
  17. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Good. Hopefully the stupid bitch that got her skull fractured acting like a drunk fool turns out not to have brain damage and ends up okay.
    test
  18. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

My homeboy made this video in response to the charges being dropped. LOL

[youtube]iXalU8nCw3s[/youtube]
    test
  19. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

I don't normally advocate violence against women, but those ignorant bitches were begging for a whoopin'.
    test
  20. Australia

Australia New Member

stupid ******s
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.