mcdonalds employee beats stupid niggas with fry rod

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by martymcfly, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judaman

judaman New Member

another co-worker came over in between metal pipe swinger / the chicks that were on the ground and told him to stop, even tried to take the weapon away from him - he pushed his co-workers hand out of the way and continued to hit them while they were on the ground with a deadly weapon.

Do you really think he would of stopped at the time he did if "annoying" white lady or co-workers weren't there trying their best to stop it, without getting hit themselves?

Way beyond a point of self defense you all keep raving about, id rather people like this not be a part of a society I live in.
    test
  2. BlameSubban

BlameSubban Active Member

Seriously, that black dude was in the heat of the moment with that fry rod swinging for the fence thing. He should have stop way earlier. But there is no way that those two broads didn't deserved to get smack a lil bit... Slap someone in the face, call him a pussy and then without retaliation jump over the counter and run for him? Smh.

Drive-in ftw.
    test
  3. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I've never worked at a fast-food joint but best believe if two bitches or dudes hop over the counter trying to fight me I'm going to grab the closest weapon and do the same thing too.

Judaman, why overlook those ladies' role in this whole thing though? Or fuck it, just call them instigators because the fact they are women is fucking your judgment up. As well as the fact the employee served time.

As soon as the instigators realized they were getting FUBAR'd they fell back, literally. Should have just stayed down or curled into a fetal position to show you are done. But no, the instigator on the right decides to get up again.

As for your quote about self-defense, are you just pointing that out for clarity or are you pointing that out to make your case that dude went overboard? I think you're right that you have to adhere to that to stand a chance in court, but like Krown pointed out, that shit is biased as fuck against men, even if that is "how it works" in the court of law. You still cosign that bias shit?
    test
  4. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

The ONLY thing he did wrong was that he continued to hit them while they were down and that is what they will use against him...

selkfjslfmslfmslkdfm @ "Did she dead, doe?"
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

How did he use deadly force? Bitches ain't dead
    test
  6. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

None, not necessarily because I'm afraid of URL battlers and because they have street cred, but because I'm not stupid and I'm not going to put my hands on anyone, especially over something as stupid as a $50 bill at a McDonald's. Besides, if the URL rappers were as real as they say they are, they'd probably be in a cell next to Rayon. Isn't MATH the only one that's at least punched a battler in the face during a battle?

In addition, I'd argue that there are a lot more battlers that match your description (weak house nerds that stay at home) than there are that match my description (from the previous post)
    test
  7. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

-_- fukkit.
    test
  8. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

He fractured her skull.

I give dude props for trying to play it cool at first. Just goes to show that some people might have buttons that can be dangerous when pressed. Too many ghetto bitches have that "a dude can't touch me" bullshit type attitude. I ain't the one to hit a girl, but I'm glad there are bitches getting the beatdowns they so desperately deserve.
    test
  9. Shionan

Shionan Member

definitely bodybagged this dude
    test
  10. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

has nothing to do wit being gutter or thug or anything u fucking fruit

no it aint ''commonsensical'' to jump over a fuckin counter to beat a mcdonalds worker but u over here actin like u never seen a dumb drunk fuck do sum stupid at a mcdonalds. tht shit happens everywhere man especially on saturdays n fridays u sheltered ass nigga

mrjdm u got like 6000 posts in 9 months ur nothin but a fuckboy to me ur opinion been voided

kenchilla ur daddys dead, he never loved u tho so it dont matter
    also you dress like a faggot, youre a white washed queer who flirts with trannies n u constantly gettin served by niggas

ill holla at ya lame asses
    test
  11. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Everyone in this video is disgusting. I'm glad all three are facing charges. I don't see how anyone is making the "they could have had a weapon" defense.
    Isnt that the same bullshit the cops say when they fill someone full of bullets for reaching for a cell phone? all three of these people involved are fucking crazy

test
  12. judaman

judaman New Member

there zero reason people like this should live in the same society I live in.

if you think otherwise, walk yourself into a prison so you can live with people who have similar ideologies as you do. you'd feel right at home.
    test
  13. Lamel2g

Lamel2g New Member

Dude got slapped, walked away and followed to the back. Anything goes at that point.
    test
  14. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Tags bodied me
    test
  15. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Man, I'm just now watching it. This shit bodied me. :funny:
    test
  16. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

I don't even think you're serious Mooks. You must be trolling, or you've never, ever been to any hood in your entire li--- Oh. 905.

had a whole spiel for you, but you're from the GTA. Nevermind man.
    test
  17. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

it saqys it in this video , he did 10 for shooting and killing a former classmate----->
    [youtube]7pIwN7rtjo0[/youtube]
    test
  18. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

hahhaahaha
    test
  19. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

PAUSE b
    test
  20. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

trust me, I know I have it good to not have to worry about people carrying weapons in every conflict. At first I would side with the employee, you can't be jumping over the counter like that, those girls deserve something for acting like that and especially for chasing dude after he walked away. It's fucked up that ppl think they can treat employees however they want. Maybe this will be a wake-up call to some ppl. There's tons of crazy customer videos on YouTube showing close to the same thing. Buddy lost all sympathy from me when he continued to beat the girls senseless on the ground though. Definitely wasnt concerned with killing them or not at the time. I had a dude try to rob me at gun point and when I grabbed a similar metal rod to smash him with, I still wasnt trying to kill him. It takes a special kind of person to be willing to kill someone else, especially over bullshit and/or rage/emotions. Those ppl need to be removed from society IMO. I t didnt surprise me at all he had already killed a classmate of his.

for the lolz:

[youtube]qxtg_jn1REI[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.