mbox vs delta44+presonus

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by va entity, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeeZuz Krice

GeeZuz Krice New Member

black, white, yellow, purple.....whatever.....if you want good shit get a job and save for it.....whether it be for recordin....a new ride....some video games....a medical bill or whatever....ya gotta prioritize if you not rich....i would have hella dope gear right now.....but a judge ordered my priorities to be payin a DWI ticket....along with a car payment n boosted insurance...etc.....my point is if you want good quality you gonna have to spend the skrilla for it.....or wait n save until you can
    test
  2. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

That's right, color doesn't matter, just get a job.
    I've been working jobs since I was 14 paying for this stuff, that's how I can afford what I have now.
    I started off working detasiling (pulling tasils of the top of corn in cornfields all day long), then worked at a radio station, then I was a grounds keeper for an apartment complex, back to the radio station, then lastly to working concrete construction for my cousins buisness.

And during that time, I was in school (for part), on probation, and recording others for $ (for the last 2 years or so, not the entire time).

So get a job, doesn't matter if you were born poor, so was I, and I doubt very many of you are rich, so start out slow, and save till you have what you need.
    test
  3. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

yea just got caught up in the moment cause your comment kind of offendered me....
    money doesnt grow out of trees but its kind of hard to get an legit job at my age....especially in a city like New York....
    test
  4. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

depends on what "presonus" your talking about.

cuz they could own a delta 44 and a "presonus"... eureka, and shit stool on the mbox. if your talkin about anything below a blue tube, then mbox... but anything above a bluetube... that combo with the 44 wins.

the "similar too" green range focusrite mic pres arent all tehre cracked up to be...
    test
  5. AllOrNothinEnt

Well I apologize if I came off like you were broke, or, whatever it may have been,sometimes I don't always see things from all perspectives.
    test
  6. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

my delta and eureka sound just as good as anyone who has an mbox, im abou to switch up though to some other shit
    test
  7. Rock

Rock New Member

anybody that use mbox got audio i could check?... i wanna hear a sample....
    test
  8. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

isnt mbox usb and doesnt that effect something?
    test
  9. AllOrNothinEnt

Thats because the focusrite pre's and the eureka are about the same level.
    test
  10. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

yes. when run on a decent machine though, i think the latency is around 132 samples or sumthing...which isnt even a milisecond if im not mistaken....and you can always select you entire session at the end and go to edit->nudge->132 samples, and it will be flawlessly on point....to be honest though...your computer soundcard probly creates more latency than the mbox does..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.