Mazda's gonna do it...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Dokta Zuess, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

Mom is looking to get a Mazda, actually. talked to her about it the other day...really doesn't matter to me just as long as I'll have something half decent to drive.
    test
  2. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

^which mazda?
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

Damnit Tigre, you beat me to the punch...

when he asked what have i ever done i was simply going to say:

6-spd 95 supra.....

damn dok, japanese or not, you should know how to spell where you work
    test
  4. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

DontHate: *sigh*....

The people that say i don't know what I'm speaking on are the same ones ive been dissing here.

There have been MAYBE 5 things i've said that have been off...2 were sports comments....over 3 years, and How many posts?....Forgive me for not being the Jesus you expected.

Now: Why would i know which exhaust is good?... Have you ever worked in a factory?...Its production...lol...Im not designing the exhausts moron...I bent the pipe, drilled holes...etc... I didnt sit there with a drawing board.

And you are the same fucking idiot that claimed to have the supra you didnt know shit about?.....wow...never say Ive said stupid shit...please.
    test
  5. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

and tigre...how'd you hear of Calsonic before?...Thought only people around here knew.

Kansei was just added to the name, so i didnt know how you'd know without looking it up.
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

^^^^^Cousin works in Japan. He is a network system analysit, he told me of his work a while back about Linux or Unix servers... some shit like that about a year ago. That is how I know about this company. Then after that probably 7 months ago I did a little research about them.
    test
  7. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

the Mazda3 sport I believe.. yep.
    test
  8. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

I want to get a Mazda RX7 with the vertical doors extension anyone know how much thats going to cost me for 2 doors????
    test
  9. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

Hey, I'm a little miffed here . . . WHY did everyone hate the rx8?? Granted I don't know shit about rotary, but I'm just wondering . . .
    test
  10. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

i dunno, but i think the rx8 is the best looking sports car out for its price and under...no competition.

Ever since seeing them around here...wow. The magazines/tv/internet never did it justice.
    test
  11. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

that is like workin at a burger king and when someone ask you where you work you say mcdonalds :/ but who cares.

also, I like the new RX8, look wise, with the exception of the 3rd door, I just dont like that. but ey
    test
  12. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Easy caused Mazda lied. They said it should have this much hp, and never met it. Soo they lost money on that cause many customers were disappoined when they dyno'd the car and it was under the amount they paid for. Soo RX8 has pissed ppl off because it is a sports car... that is supposed to perform.

It might look good but who cares. Most of the ppl wanted a car that could perform for a good price. They didn't do it as good as Nissan did. So now Mazda has to hurry to either come out with a mazdaspeed RX8 , or with the new RX7 w/300hp.
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

Didn't end up putting out the power that Mazda said it did, most of the hating was from the actual owners, ones who drove the cars, or the little bandwagon bitches who have seen one or two and just jump on the dick of hate and make it their personal mission to hate on it, much like the internet kiddies who bash anything else...

Another thing, a lot of inexperienced rotary drivers, and/or those who don't know some things... Such as, you must wait till the engine is at a normal temperature before going above 5k rpm or so... Also, if you start the car you must wait for the engine to warm up before cutting it back off... My brother in law's cousin had to take his back in to get fixed pretty soon after getting it, he merely moved it out of the way so that his friend could get out of the driveway and cut it off....flooded the engine...

99.9% of the hate is the power issues though...Very similar to the 97 Mustang Cobra uproar
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

shit, didn't look at page 2 before replying, what tig said
    test
  15. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

the whole 'speed' thing is almost stupid to me now...

want speed? Get a vette....get a trans am....dont buy a 6cyl because you want speed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.