Mazda's gonna do it...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Dokta Zuess, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Dunno if anyone has noticed, but Mazda is making moves...

the new cheap/nice looking mazda3s are a good buy, mazda6 is great looking, new miata coming out is gonna be powerful and nice looking....the rx8, the new rx7 coming out (no, not rx8. The rx7 is coming out without the 3rd door and with more power)...the protege' (mazdaspeed), etc etc etc....

Their designers are on point.

I made exhausts for the mazda 6...and mazda was the pickiest company to satisfy out of mercedes, honda, nissan, cadillac, corvette, and Jaguar....

:)...
    test
  2. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

YOU MADE AN EXHAUST??? Why is that hard to believe.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Mazda is making better cars.
    But the rx8 is a disappointment,
    The mazda 6 only looks good and really isnt a top 3 car within its class.
    Only car they made, that people loved was the RX7 TT
    MPS is a good car. Actually one of the best in its category.
    Mazda m3... yet to be proven. But looks like a nice handler, but ehhh maybe eventually i will like that look.

And yeah all rotary lovers are waiting for a real car the new Rx7... hopefully the rumors will be true and this car will rival the new Skyline, and Supra.. or shit atleast the EVO and STi
    test
  4. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

RX8 owners must have been pissed when they were told that the car pushes less horsepower than advertised.
    But I do agree that Mazda is on the rise. A few years ago, a lot of people wouldn't even know what Mazda was if it wasn't for the Miata.
    test
  5. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

the Miata is also getting a Mazdaspeed version btw
    test
  6. Tigre

yeah turbo'd miata pushing about 180hp...and the miata is IMO the best handling car 25k and under. And watching them at auto-x events tearing up plenty of cars and with the additon of a small blowdryer they will have a nicer run within the autocrossing community.
    test
  7. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

I dont know why it'd be hard to believe....uhhm...I worked for Calsonic Konsei...
    test
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Mazda makes a nice sedan.

The RX-7 is the only sports car that I like by them however, personal preference.
    test
  9. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Easy because you used to say Cat black system, instead of catback systems. I mean you said it a handful amount of times. So that is what made me kinda wonder.

And out of curiosity since you build them, what would I buy if I wanted a lightweight, high performance exhaust for a 95 GS-T? Or would you not know that cause you are just a builder and just follow instructions on how to make them?
    test
  10. Tigre

calsonic kAnsei

And DontH8me... as if you know anything about performance...plz
    test
  11. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Jesus you really have it out for me don't you. Well I don't give a fuck, what the hell did I do to you?

And if he can't spell the place where he worked, that should say something there.
    test
  12. Tigre

OMG, stop your crying... and don't ask why the fuck I am like this. IF you don't know then oh fucking well.

You and about every other lover of the rotary thinks the same. Which is the main reason to wait for 05 fall. I want some fucking spy shots of what it is going to look like. I hope it is nice, cause the FD3s were the hottest body style out, and still a personal favorite of mine. I would like to get my hands on a virgin FD3 with low miles.
    test
  13. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

lol

Sorry, but this was funny....You actually looked it up to determine the spelling?

My Japanese isnt A+....sorry Tigre and DontHate...I should've looked at the sign more before entering the facility each day.
    test
  14. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Also: DontHate....

Its assembly dipshit....and its stock exhausts...not aftermarket such as catback lol

god...dont ever try to play detective when you're clueless.
    test
  15. Extension

Extension PLZ DIE THX

what a moron.... *shakes head*

fucka mazdaspeed P and M... 2 years from now the Mazdaspeed RX8 is gonna shut alot of people up.... ;) at least I hope so....
    test
  16. Tigre

Ehhh wrong answer... i knew of the company... sorry to dissappoint. Maybe you should of looked it up before posting it. And damn well my Japanese is A+..lol...
    test
  17. Tigre

That aint going to be shit... especially since everyone really wants the mazdaspeed RX7 that should push 300hp.
    test
  18. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

You are a fucking tool Dokta. Like you have always been on here. You don't know shit about anything you talk about, but just talk out of your ass. Do a fucking poll if you want. How many people think Dokta knows what the hell he talks about. Plus you know I was right you don't even know about catbacks, matter of fact this is the first time you spelled it correctly.

Do you know what a catback is? Catbacks aren't aftermarket, Greedy is aftermarket. Catback is part of a car, lol. And if you could read man, I asked what exhaust would be good? But yeah you don't know cause you were on a line, just putting shit together not knowing shit about it. Don't know your place of work, don't know about what you build, and talk out of you ass all the time. Woohoo Dokta, still the same tool he always has been.

TIGRE.. FUCK OFF. You are a person that thinks he knows every fucking thing on here. But you don't. You and Dokta are both fucking idiots. Surprise isn't it, the two biggest tools on here. So get off my dick and jump on somebody elses.
    test
  19. Tigre

LMAO... i will save this spot for tomorrow when I rip into your worthless ass again.
    test
  20. Tigre

LOL Only thing I need to say to you is..... Where is your fucking Supra BITCH

Sandiegan, Trifle and a few other members know exactly what I am talking about. Fucking kids nowadays...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.