Mayweather vs Ortiz discussion thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by chrishansen, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lol and it wasnt the first time he tried to headbutt floyd tho the other one wasnt as clean.

giving extra hugs an shit tryna come off as nice when only a dirty muhfucka would do that shit.
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead@Floyd crying like a bitch in the interview

[​IMG]
    test
  3. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

test
  4. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Yeah Floyd is so mad that he won it's ridiculous. I bet he wishes he lost

Is this real life?
    test
  5. bigbodysteve

bigbodysteve New Member

everyone forgetting ortiz fucked up

may is the man
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

This.

And I'm actually pretty fucking tired of seeing it. It's like when Ortiz laughed off Mayweather trying to choke him out before the fight or trying to hug the dude, that shit needs to stop.

These guys do NOT win any points by looking like "nice guys". People for the rest of eternity will make excuses in favor of Ortiz, claim Ortiz got robbed, and say "awwwwww poor Ortiz, he seems nice!" all the while Ortiz's stock as a fighter will still drop after this fight, and his shot at being consider one of the top will be next to impossible to fully realize now.

Mayweather on the other hand will be that guy who everyone hates, says is a cheater, a ducker, a piece of shit, a pussy, etc, all the while he wins his fights without so much as being really damaged in his fights, and gets paid the most. Wait, the kicker is this. He get's paid the most, not despite the fact that everyone hates him, but BECAUSE everyone hates him. Mayweather has crafted a character that represents the biggest asshole in everyone's life, and it sucks to see THAT guy win EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. People pay money in hopes that he will finally "get what he deserves".

Seriously, all the people who REALLY despise Mayweather, a fight with Pacquiao is the last thing you should want to see, because win or lose, it is likely to be his biggest pay day ever.

Fucking idiots.
    test
  7. bigbodysteve

bigbodysteve New Member

may would get 50 mil for that fight
    test
  8. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Oh and Ortiz isn't the good guy here. Ortiz cheated. Mayweather didn't.
    test
  9. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

nah man ortiz was just ''frustrated that he was about to win'' :scared: :scared:
    test
  10. bigbodysteve

bigbodysteve New Member

ortiz was clearly getting his ass beat on the score card

may figured him out in the first round
    test
  11. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Dan Rafeal from ESPN Boxing Tweeted:

"I'd rather see Floyd crack Ortiz w/ legal shots that maybe arent of perfect sportsmanship than watch Manny & Mosley endlessly touch gloves."

I cosign this shit to the fullest. I'm tired of all this nice guy bullshit, it's a fucking fight for Christ's sake.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.