Mayweather Jr; He's too Wack to Bring Sexy Back

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by VishTaphney, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

LMAO man this article made me laugh hard because its true...people aint hating on floyd cause of his skills but because his ego and lack of reality and disrespect.
    @floyd with his roman soldier gladiator uniform!

[​IMG]
    The Hard Punch; Views and Opinions by Johnny Benz (Nov 7, 2006) Photo © German Villasenor

Boxing's biggest draw and brightest star, Oscar De La Hoya isn't buying in to Floyd Mayweather's claims that if the two fight, it will be on Mayweather's terms. On Saturday Mayweather defeated Carlos Baldomir in a match up so boring that many fans began to leave the already less than crowded Mandalay Bay's Event Center around the 10th and 11th rounds.

After the fight that could have inspired many to go watch the grass on their front lawn grow, Mayweather claimed, "It's got to be on my terms, or the (De La Hoya) fight won't happen." That's the part where I started laughing so hard. Actually I started laughing when Floyd entered the ring in a muscle formed Gladiator suit that looked like it was sold at a some Frat House's Lawn sale to help aid in the purchase of beer. Mayweather looked anything but cool as he was propped up on some gizmo and carried into the ring.

Mayweather looked like he was He-Man's bastard son! A Master in his own Universe! And if Justin Timberlake is bringin' "Sexy Back," then Mayweather tune is bringin' "Dorky Back." The word "DORK" was quickly pulled off my Top 1980's insult list, dusted off and brought out of retirement just to lambaste the television screen with it... directed at the one who calls himself "Pretty." Well stab me with some Northern Pikes already, because folks, She ain't pretty...she just looks that way. Nope, it wasn't "pretty" and it reeked of a Prince Hamed entrance that only made Mayweather look as
    stupid as he could possibly get. Or so I thought...

As if Floyd couldn't look any more foolish, after the fight his mouth would make him look even worse. Personally, I am starting to think Floyd Mayweather Jr. is certified mentally handicapped.... and if I am right, then I tell the kids of the Special Olympics to watch out, we got a juggernaut of a Special Kid coming your way. This kid is so special... he will tell you himself just how special he is, and he will cry like a baby with a ringing five alarm stuck in his throat if you don't agree.

Like a child who thinks he knows everything, after the fight Mayweather's brilliance would be utilized like a dim light bulb short circuiting in a New England Fog, crowing at HBO commentator Larry Merchant that Merchant didn't know anything about Boxing.

Yes Mayweather is such the star in his own mind, hidden in his own galaxy, floating aimlessly in his own universe, never questioning his Big Bang, that he can talk down to a man who has been around in boxing long before Mayweather was out of diapers. It's not even a question that Merchant has done more for the sport than Mayweather Jr has done in his short career. The Pompous little ass needs to apologize, but like a spoiled child that praises God after every fight and then in the same breath goes on to disrespect a living legend who has been working for HBO since 1978, there is no maturity or wisdom in Mayweather's lagging attire. It was shameful to say the least. Listening to Mayweather bashing Merchant and then praising HBO over and over... you could only see a child trying to swoon his parent (HBO) into not getting angry for the dirty deeds he was pulling. Merchant for his part took Mayweather's death stares and juvenile spit with dignity and grace. After all, Merchant has been in the living room of fans over a period spanning four decades and has seen super stars in boxing come and go. Merchant knows how to handle a little twerp. Mayweather should take note.... Merchant over the past decades has been around "REAL" legends, and trying to force Merchant to see things his way and only his way isn't going to happen. No matter how much kicking and screaming Little Boy Floyd does.

Fans have been letting Merchant into their living rooms for decades. To say Merchant knows nothing about boxing, a man who has covered the sport over a span of decades is a direct insult to all the fans who've allow Merchant into their living rooms with each HBO telecast over the years.

Word is filtering around that Mayweather vs Baldomir did dismal PPV numbers. If it's true, it's not hard to understand why? I'll tell you this much... it certainly wasn't Larry Merchant's fault if the card did poorly.

The Hard Punch by Johnny Benz. Johnny Benz gives his views and opinions and never hold back any punches.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Mayweather looked like he was He-Man's bastard son! A Master in his own Universe!-quote of the year!lol
    test
  3. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

this guy must have REALLY hated prine Naseem too then.
    test
  4. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

You're right..... people aren't hating floyd's skills because THEY CAN'T.

So they've began reaching for anything left....and it's fucking weak.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.