max payne 3 is amazing, but

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by HANNAHMONTANA, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

dont buy it for PC. its control scheme was made for consoles, the UI and gameplay compliments consoles and the actual work they put into making it work on PC is minimal if that. thousands of people areh aving problems getting the game to run; it's shoddy work.

but if you buy it for 360 or ps3, its just an amazing game. havent finished it myself but currently at chapter 6 and its solid work.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Glad i didn't wait and got it for 360, game is pretty amazing (doesn't feel like max payne though).

Kinda sad that a series that started on the PC over looks it now
    test
  3. HANNAHMONTANA

HANNAHMONTANA New Member

yeah, its definitely a step away (or an evolution of, depending on how you look at it) from max payne and max payne 2, but i think they still have some pretty cool elements. i initially didnt like the idea of max payne becoming some glorified bodyguard, and i still don't, but it's a well-enough made game that it gets a pass.

plus they have the same voice actor, even though at times you can tell he hasn't done the max voice in like 10 years.
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

yeah, it's a real good movie and could easily be a feature film with it's quality and presentation. Gameplay is really good too, multiplayer is tagged on and boring though

but it just doesn't feel like Max Payne, it could easily be a new character and still work
    test
  5. NaSh

NaSh o_

Great game. Even the music is awesome

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  6. AboutTyme

AboutTyme New Member

best game of the year i think and its worth the money you pay for defintly wont be disappointed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.