MAX Bench / Deadlift / Squat?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Sin Skywalker, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

What's your one rep maxes?
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

haven't maxed in years.

may try that on saturday...

last time i did heavy lifting, low reps though, it was:

425 x 2 Deadlift
    255 x 3 Bench
    350 x 5 Sqaut
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

I was thinking of a one rep max. But those are pretty damn good. I could only get 415 lbs. on the deadlift. I didn't even attempt to get it twice though. And I hit 285 lbs. on the bench. Also didn't attempt to hit it twice.

How much do you weigh zyclon?
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i would love to try a 1 rep max. in high school i hit 300 once. i'm not as weight-strong as i used to be. i'm more athletic and bodyweight-strong now, so heavy lifting isn't as important as quick, fast and explosive.

once i slim down to my goal weight of 190-195, i'll start doing more heavy reps to bulk back up.
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Yeah. I was 160 lbs. when I got 285 on the bench and 415 on the deadlift. I'm actually trying to get UP to about 170-175 and get 315 on the bench and 455 or maaaaaybe shoot for the 500 club on the deadlift.

And if you're hitting 255 3 times on the bench you could probably at least hit 275-285. I got stuck going for 295 when I tried it.

And of course I did my one rep max...un-racking the bar, dropping to the chest, back up and racking it myself without the spotter touching it at all or I wouldn't have counted it.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i have terrible shoulders and a burst elbow capsule, along with muscle problems from my back to neck, so my workouts can't be too heavy or my whole right side goes haywire.

it's annoying. once i cut down, i've gotta get tommy john surgery, then get back to 215-220.
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

Yeah I've gotten pretty luck to never have any serious injuries or anything. And I played Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Hockey, and Soccer growing up. Lol.

Not to mention being jumped and gang violations / beat up by police and ect. from all that nonsense. But never broken a bone or really torn a muscle or anything. Either I've got really strong bones and am not injury prone at all or I'm VERY lucky. Lol.

The worse I've got is pain in my neck from sleeping funny from time to time.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

all my problems come from my elbow and a slightly herniated disk in my neck from mma training. so once my elbow's fixed i'll be mostly fine.

otherwise - same thing. never broken a bone or torn anything from exercising or sports. only bone i've broken is my collarbone when i was 7 cuz my brother pushed me down the stairs.

been verrrry lucky!
    test
  9. Devante22

Devante22 New Member

I was 160 lbs. when I got 285 on the common and 415 on the go. I'm actually trying to get UP to about 170-175 and get 315 on the common and 455 or maybe capture for the 500 team on the go.
    test
  10. Allan33

Allan33 New Member

I was considering a one rep max. But those are very rattling excellent. I could only get 415 lbs. on the go. I didn't even make an effort to get it twice though. And I hit 285 lbs. on the common. Also didn't make an effort to hit it twice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.