Maury Has To Be The Biggest Captain Save A Hoe In The World

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Leatherface, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Lol@you telling us to stop thinking with our dicks and shit like we agree with fucking hoes. I don't fuck with sluts, I stated that in one of my other replies.

My only problem with this whole thread is that you are adamant in your belief that the reason these hoes are hoes is because they are being fucked. True you have to be fucked in order to be a hoe. But becoming a hoes starts why before the first dick entered the hoe. Whether she didn't have a proper upbring or whatever the hell the case. Because I done seen some come up in a great enviorment and still end up some nasty hoes.

Then when they get a dude that doesn't treat them like the last few fellas before 9/10 she still end up fucking him over on some hoe shit.

That's my only thing. When it comes to the pregnancy i'm pretty much with you.
    test
  2. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

What you mean? Like rich background, soft ass parents? Yeah great environment but naive parents, but that's another discussion.

Grimey, I told you never mind our discussion. Yes@your reply about emotionally damaged. There is a reason why marriage nowadays is a joke. There is a reason sex is a joke. Our national greeting might as well be sex.
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

Spot on, Grimes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.