Maury Has To Be The Biggest Captain Save A Hoe In The World

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Leatherface, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

As I see it, the man's evolutionary function is to spread his seed far and wide.

The female's evolutionary function is, to put it bluntly, quality control. To choose the best available partner to father her child.

The hookers on Maury have therefore quite literally failed at life.
    test
  2. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

Think??? If you quick to sleep with the broad you deserved to be in the situation you in, but that's not the point I'm conveying at all. My point is, you're the 16th dude to sleep with her. How is she going to stop when you're feeding into her bullshit? Your example is wack because niggas be break dancing, like they got new clothes for school. He probably slept with her because of the 15 niggas that did.

Maury ain't encouraging women to be slut, he's giving them what they've been missing that led them to fuck all these dudes in the first place, a missing parent. You can't change her by saying stop fuckin', you got millions of ads and tv shows that says that shit already. You dudes on the other hand, are the example of what she's been growing up with all her fuckin' life. No good niggas.

I don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from. The life those niggas lead requires selfishness in its highest form.
    test
  3. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

We're at polar oppoites regarding this situation. There's no point in continuing this debate. We both have our own beliefs about the situation.

RIP MJ
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah but, MJ woulda been on Maury back in '83... remember? "The kid is not my son."

A lil comic relief... oh and before I go, a woman controls her reproductive capabilities completely... unless she is raped, she has nobody to blame but herself for not knowing who the father of her child is. There is no way to defend that.
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Maury knows that 95% of the people that watches his shows are women. It's about the ratings homie. You know damn well he doesn't give a fuck about them sluts.
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

So If I fuck a slut, I'm a no good nigga?
    test
  7. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Apparantly so [dunno]
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

never trust a hoe thats mother to baby mother motherfucka u look like a ladylover
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Totally. Maury's about exploitation. Look at when he has (/had? Haven't seen Maury in ages) the disabled and disfigured kids on there, how he milks the sympathy by making them feel like shit. "Do they laugh at you? Do they call you ugly? Do you wish you were dead?"
    test
  10. Rico Squeeze

Rico Squeeze New Member

matters in grey you got a problem son..them females got noone to blame but themselves.. now if the show was about 1 man running around having sex with 15 different women and having 15 kids .. we'd be saying that mans a idiot.. so why when a woman which is even worse has sex with 15niggas and dont know which sperm hit the eggs you feel bad for her.. ur gunna be used hardbody by a female in the future.. i hope u remeber i told u this when it happens...
    test
  11. Matters_In_Grey

Let me do my last reply on this fuckin' site. Too many clown ass niggas on this board pissing me off to wanna stay here. Not wasting anymore of my time on this site.

Grimey, how you gonna say it's not because the females giving birth that you're blaming the women for being sluts?

Mind-Soul, how you not see why that is a no-good nigga from that statement. You fucked a slut. Do you not realize maybe that's the reason they're still sluts?

We all have problems and ask ourselves "Why the fuck did I do that?" and still do it, anyways. So what's the difference here?

I'm arguing from this angle, because Grimey putting all the blame on the female for the sexual engagement like it was all her decision to fuck or not and excusing the dudes, just because what, the dude was naive, or because he doesn't give birth?

No excuse for being naive and from what I remembered when I used to watch Maury. Dudes was always happy when the results were in their favor.

Sex nowadays is so downgraded to being just for pleasure, so I could see why ya'll don't see how I see this is foul and why ya'll excusing the guys for the act. I just don't understand why. Sex is for reproduction, now you understand why I'm arguing.

Rico that's a lame ass reason to not blame a nigga.

It's like saying you clowning a boy hardbody, but then when he grew up to be a serial killer or any other fuck'd up issue. You start blaming the boy for not being responsible for himself and not being the only person who clowned on him.

When you should have been pointing the damn finger at yourself, because you the one who fed into his fuck'd up perspective to the point he felt he had to murder innocent people to satisfy his ego.

I bet Grimey would dissed the Psychiatrist whose trying to understand the killer and thinking the shrink sympathizing with him or Grimey's an hypocrite if he wouldn't.

"I don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from. The life those niggas lead requires selfishness in its highest form."

It's so much easier to say "well, that person should've been responsible"
    test
  12. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

LOL @ this dude threatening to leave this site because of this thread. You know damn well that soliloquy you just dropped wasn't your last post on here.

Why doesn't the hoe use some form of birth control? Answer that shit.. If she's gonna have the whole community college basketball team run through her, why doesn't that bitch some form of contraception?

Instead she wants to play 'who's my baby daddy' and act as if she's been victimized.. And simps like you are falling for her bullshit.

After re-reading your 'arguments', I really hope that was your last reply on this site, because you need to dedicate your time to getting some life lessons. You're an alimony/child support check waiting to happen.
    test
  13. Matters_In_Grey

Of course that wasn't my last post. Some clown got tough, I call'd him out. He ain't respond since. I'll give him a day to respond and I'm done. Want a sticker?

That birth control shit ain't helping your case. It goes both ways.

That's what happens when you speak from emotions instead of your mind. You start talking ridiculous. Like the "it takes one to do the running man" or the "we not putting all the blame on females because they give birth".
    test
  14. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

So what happens if I didn't know she was a slut until after I fucked her? Am I still a no good ass nigga because I fucked a disguised(sp) slut?

Because quite frankly hoes come in all forms. From hood rat hoes to the classy hoes. Regardless of the fact, before I fucked the hoe (hypothetically, because I don't deal with sluts, but I sure ass hell don't have sympathy for they ass) that hoe was already a hoe before I made my way to her. So if the bitch had fucked 99 men in 6 days and I was the 100th on the 7th how in the world is it my fault because she is that way? Since when did hoes not become accountable for their actions? That bitch knows how to say no. That bitch knows how to keep her legs closed. They are just destined to be slut buckets. It's nobody fault but their own.
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

and wtf@running off the site because a few people don't agree with you.
    test
  16. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

If a female doesn't wanna run the risk of having a child, she'll get on some form of birth control. There are no two ways about it.

It's really pathetic how you're bending over backwards trying to justify a hoe's sluttishness.

Like I said, you're a alimony/child support check waiting to happen.
    test
  17. Matters_In_Grey

Like I said before, naive ain't no excuse. Everything ain't new under the sun. It don't matter if they all come in different forms. I talked to all kinds, thus me having only one female friend who goes to church and even her sister got pregnant and she was the least expected out of everybody who knows her except for me, because she kept trying to get my attention.

The problem isn't because you can't tell, it's because you thinking with your dick. Once you bust that nut, you come back to thinking with your head. There's many ways to find out if she got an overload of freak in her. Of course it's her fault, but why ya'll only blaming her ass as I've been asking for a thousandeth time? The temp. partner gave her what she wants, some dick.

In order for her to be a slut, she has to fuck only to be fucking. How the hell you not see ya'll not the contributing to her hoeish streak, because you left? She likes fucking. If you keep fucking her, she's going to continue fucking. She likes fucking. In order to get the fucking the broad, we gotta impress her, that's where I'm coming from. She makes bad choices because she doesn't have the proper father-figure. Once you have something missing from a system, it's not going to function properly. She had to agree, the nigga was the one to make the decision if he wants to impress her or not.

Don't come in with that exception bullshit because every fuckin' body has a unique background that gives different approach to the same situation.

Grimey, take your own advice. You don't sound too bright @"If a female doesn't wanna run the risk of having a child, she'll get on some form of birth control. There are no two ways about it." Why not include the nigga in too? That's what I mean by it goes both ways. The niggas should've done his part too. You're still not making sense.

My ideology came from few couples who've been married 40+ years and still are. At least I'm willing to sacrifice if my partner is willing to sacrifice. Otherwise ain't no way I'm staying with the bitch. I don't expect you to understand that. You don't want Maury milking money, then stop thinking with your dick and leave them hoes alone, but your ego or your peers won't let you.
    test
  18. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

That doesn't sound too bright? It's as logical as you wearing a coat when it's raining outside. If you don't wanna get wet, you'll put a coat on. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. If dude chooses not to wear a condom, that doesn't excuse her from not using some form of contraception if she doesn't wanna get pregnant. Especially if she has untold amounts of dick going up in her.

LOL @ that not sounding too bright.
    test
  19. Matters_In_Grey

Never mind our discussion you're too biased and emotionally damaged. Some broad fuck'd you up, terribly.
    test
  20. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Hahahahaha.. The comic relief you've provided me is invaluable.

I suppose EVERYONE else who contributed to this thread, they just so happened to agree with my views, is emotionally damamged too right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.