Maury Has To Be The Biggest Captain Save A Hoe In The World

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Leatherface, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

This guy's show is sickening.. He basically encourages women to be sluts. Even when they find out that 'the only guy they ever slept with' isn't the father, never does he reprimand the woman. Never once does he say 'bitch, stop fucking!' He's always saying shit like, 'well, we all make mistakes'. Then he tries to go in on the dude for celebrating..

And people wonder why there are so many slutty ass hoes running around..

Fucka Maury!
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nah son, Brit Boi Gee is... I've never encountered anybody more pussy than him.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

On a side note, why do you watch that show and take it seriously?
    test
  4. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Lol, you got any examples of Brit Boi Gee's bitchassness?

I don't take the Maury show seriously, but the ramifications are extremely serious. Young, impressionable girls who watch that show, see Maury coddling the 'victims' after they let sometimes as many as 15 dudes run up in them and still can't find out who the father of their child is. Never does Maury hold these women accountable. These girls watching this show subconciously begin to believe that it's okay to have all type of dick residue in their lives and not worry about the outcome or be held responsible. That's what pisses me off more than anything. Maury may as well say 'hey bitch.. you can be the biggest skank as you wanna be, but it's okay because these guys aren't worthy to be the father of your child anyway'.
    test
  5. IAmTWil

IAmTWil New Member

I agree with this thread. LOL
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

look up any post dudes has ever done in the delight forum...its sickening...even tho he is an alright, bright guy besides that
    test
  7. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

Nah, Maury is like that because the females gotta raised the child all by themselves, which is the most fuck'd up situation in this lifetime. A child with no father. You can't tell them to stop fuckin' cause that ain't gonna erase that baby. Can't tell the next, because they keep thinkin' their situation is gonna be different than the next girl for some damn reason.
    test
  8. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

Boo fuckin' hoo.. Who told these broads to lay up with 10+ dudes.. and they STILL don't know who the father is. Tell that bitch to close her legs and she won't have to worry about raising a child all by herself.

In addition, I think you may have some Save A Hoe tendencies if you truly believe a female raising a child on her own is the most fucked up situation in this lifetime.
    test
  9. Matters_In_Grey

You alright, yo? You sound..........fatherless.

What's worst than single mothers raising a child alone? A kid growing up living with the fact, their fathers don't want them. Most of the problems in this country is rooted from single mother situations.

You act like, it's as simple as telling them that would stop that shit.

That shit takes two to tango. Niggas laying up with them bitches, you foul too, but pride denied access to common sense. Ya'll bringin' in them lil bastards too, not to mention ya'll taking advantage of their unresolved issues.

Captain Dick does 80 percent of the thinking.

That's why I don't come in contact with these girls. Ain't nothing but trouble. Ya'll walk right in the mine field on chance.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What's worse than a stupid smut bitch who fucks endless niggas with no birth control?

I feel sorry for the children more than anything because they have two fucked up parents and thus, more than likely a fucked up future... so don't try to give these trifling sluts a pass.

Giving birth to a baby and fuckin' the next dude while the baby is chillin' at your mom's house don't make you a mother.

God, I can't understand dudes like you.
    test
  11. Matters_In_Grey

That shit takes two to tango. Niggas laying up with them bitches, you foul too, but pride denied access to common sense. Ya'll bringin' in them lil bastards too, not to mention ya'll taking advantage of their unresolved issues.

Captain Dick does 80 percent of the thinking.

Where the fuck I'm giving them a pass at? Both of ya'll are dumb fucks( the female and male). I'm hitting niggas harder, because those bitches want your attention and ya'll giving it to them. Encourage their slutty ass ways, then turn around and shit on them like you had nothing to do wit it. Reality is, sex ain't just sex. There's a book of shit that comes after.

Like R.Kelly said, No-good woman come from no-good ass niggas(fathers). She going after no good ass niggas.

God, I can't stand you supposed to be "the man" ass niggas putting all the blame on females just because they give birth to babies.
    test
  12. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

It takes two tango, but it takes one to do the running man.

That broad isn't forced to lay up with anyone. She chooses to do it. If she wasn't with it, she could keep it moving. No one's putting 'all the blame on females just because they give birth to babies.' The issue is the female being a bonafide slut, and people like you having a 'woe is me' attitude towards her. People need to be reprimanded for negative behavior. If a bitch sleeps with everything that walks in the neighborhood and doesn't know who the father of her child is, yet she's getting SIMPathy from simps like you, what incentive does she have to change? None! She's gonna continue down her sluttish path because she knows some sucker will come along with his cape flapping in the wind and save her.

You really need to open your eyes soon, or your simpin' is gonna get you in a world of shit in the future. Emotionally and financially.
    test
  13. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

This is you right here:

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Matters_In_Grey

Yo, you not even making sense. Of course she's going to continue her slutty ways, but guess whose encouraging it? You no-good ass niggas who just want some nana. Why you think I mention "ya'll taking advantage of her unresolved issues". You think these bitches with unresolved issues think straight at all? That's why she laying up with niggas. Them bitches gone to Maury more than one time with another child. I blame them niggas the most because they know this shit and still fuck them anyway.

By now that captain save-a-hoe shit don't hold no weight in this case. You would know that if you stop following your emotions and read the whole fuckin' post. How the fuck I'ma save a ho when I'm blaming their asses too and I, unlike you niggas I don't fuck with these broads at all but on the other hand, ya'll giving them what they want. You not making sense.

Wtf@running man. smh Don't make any sense when it takes a dick and a pussy to engage sex. She can't get pregnant masturbating.
    test
  15. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

You got this whole thing ass-backwards. The only issue I have with a dude who chooses to fuck with one of these scallywag ass broads is the fact that his standards are shit. Other than that, if that's the best he can get, whatever.. that's on him. You're still coddling these females when you say 'I blame them niggas the most because they know this shit.' The fuck outta here with that man! Why can you not blame the female for not closing her legs? She 'knows this shit' too, yet she's not at fault? The bitch doesn't have any 'unresolved issues'. She's just a hoe. Stop fucking everything, and the issue will be resolved. You're trying to delve into a bitch's mind and get to the crux of her hoe-ishness. Fuck all that.

To answer your question, once again. You are a save a hoe for basically excusing the female from responsibility. I don't know what kind of raggedy broads you've dealt with, but I know that a female that's really about something looks down on these janky broads that are on Maury. Yet, you're over here feeling sorry for them.. Blaming the dudes the most.

Yes, it does take dick and pussy to have sex. If the broad doesn't wanna be in the position to not know who's fathering her seed, why can't she say no?

For someone who 'doesn't fuck with these broads at all', you sure are defending the shit out of them.

Go figure.

I await your next simpish response....
    test
  16. Matters_In_Grey

"You're trying to delve into a bitch's mind and get to the crux of her hoe-ishness. Fuck all that."

If that's the case, then this argument is pointless with you. It doesn't make sense. You say that quote above, but all this time this is exactly what you were trying to understand.

If a broad calls a nigga a no-good nigga when she was the bitch that slept with him in the first place, I would be right there defending the nigga. When one bash the other when both of ya'll are wrong as fuck, they don't have the right to judge shit of each other.
    test
  17. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

A dude meets a girl and they have sex. Said girl has also had a train run on her by the whole of her housing project. Who's wrong, the guy or the girl?

Simple question.
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I think you guys are having a debate without understanding what the other person is saying. At the core, one side believes that people should act morally and not prey on the weak. The other side is saying that it is the weak's responsibility to take care of themselves and not allow themselves to be preyed on. There is no right or wrong per se. I personally stand with the camp that believes that the the weak should take care of themselves. To attempt to make everyone follow a certain moral or ethical code does more harm than good. What happens is that if you get 95% of the population to live by a certain code, evolution dictates that the 5% that don't follow it and learn how to flip it to their advantage gain an evolutionary advantage. If 95% of the population doesn't lie, the 5% that learns how to lie without getting caught, will run that society. This is what history has taught us, so we do the weak no favors by appealing to morals or ethics. We need to focus our energy in getting everyone to a point where they look out for themselves and they approach everything with skepticism.
    test
  19. Matters_In_Grey

Look at my screen name. What you think I'm gonna say. Both are wrong. You still not getting that?

Shawty's fuck'd up in the head obviously, but the alleged father was smart enough to leave her alone, because they had to FIND him. Thus me saying " you taking an advantage of her unresolved issues". It's deeper than the dudes in her, lol. [end response]
    test
  20. Leatherface

Leatherface New Member

I can't take it.

You're saying to me if I meet a chick tomorrow who I happen to hit it off with, and we end up having sex, and I find out later on that the local high school football team has been all up in her before I came along. Then I get a call saying she's pregnant, but it could be by at least 15 other guys, I'm at fault just as much as she is?

How the fuck would I be wrong in this situation? As far as I'm concerned she's just a broad that I met.. I didn't know she had all that slut up in her.

Seriously now.

Think
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.