Battle Video Math Hoffa vs Daylyt

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ass Napkin Ed, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

Lol you obviously from the burbs huh brah?

chillax its battle rap not that serious, Diz is not gonna get punked for Day's sins

lol @ burb cats thinking battle rap is on some hood shit
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

word ^^^

Math and Daylyt i am sure forgot about the incident within 1 minute after that happened
    its just battle rap - i guess people here have never had real street beef
    whos getting fucked up or killed over rapping?
    cmon son
    test
  3. Prov3rb

Prov3rb Member

Day got that with or without a water bottle

"nigga you just sprinkled water on me" get the fuck outta here hahahaha
    test
  4. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

LOL! My man said "200 deep with one phone call". LMAO! Man you dudes watching too many movies and buying into this rap shit a lil' too hard!!!
    test
  5. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

i said, if it went that far. since it did not... nothing is gonna happen or needs to happen.. its all love.
    test
  6. NotATr0ll

yea its probably more then that maybe....
    test
  7. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

um....... queso .......

only seen hoffas 1rst ..... this battle is heavily edited in a weird way .... i can see how it mite help cuz its obv this crowd is beyond dead .....
    test
  8. nnnnnnnnn

wow this crowd seems to love daylyt lmfao ........ haha ...... at least the dickeating isnt as painful as passwurdz last battle ...
    test
  9. nnnnnnnnn

im not a fan of daylyt but honestly hes playing into the humor of his bars in a way that works for him .... i think he got round 1. ..
    test
  10. nnnnnnnnn

ima do a ux9 review for this 1 ,
    test
  11. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

oh man, that was terrible. Is this what battle rap looks like in 2013?
    test
  12. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

ohhh yeah daylt took that easy

Daylyt stay winnin
    test
  13. nnnnnnnnn

ʍǝıʌǝɹ lɐıɔıɟɟo pǝıɟıʇɹǝɔ nnnnnnnnn
    rd1) daylyt EDGE - k well it quickly became clear the crowd was not in favor of math hoffa , within his 1rst 2 bars sum1 screamed "WHACK " in the crowd .... then math spit some and then we get some quick cuts like they prolly edited out some boo's or something ....... regardless of all of that , math had some nice shit (prof x , beat bitches , fighting over colors/kindergarten , that typa trash for beginners/n thats half ur agenda etc ) /// daylyt goes , having a lot of fun on stage , brings a new lite to his persona cuz usually he just stands in 1 spot moving his arms and looking in a different direction when he reaches a punch ... he went into that weird blur of bars where u only get a prtion of them and i usually take off points for trying 2 hard and confusing ur audience , but then he started connecting with lines like ( yall know i cant spell for shit , burn burn burn burn don demarco [hot fire] , u dont got batmobiles like that ) day styled on him by the end of his rd
    rd2) daylyt - more odd editing during hoffas rounds ..... not sure what to make of that still .... his raps were all OK till he got into daylyt being a prison rapist which captured me and i got back into the hoffa mode ... THEN he went into his slogan , talkin about biggie being in his blood , fake niggas not his friends no more (hoffa filler ) (this shit goes on for a long time ) daylyt goes to sleep and i dont blame him ....... these were some boring ass raps , and it is a bad habit of hoffas cuz we all know hes done that b4 ... daylyt wakes up to even more blazay raps about being misunderstood as the most gangsta rapper or osmething ...... more weird raps ... /// daylyt goes , more of that barrage of bars ... some of them were nice , "b u l l y , all u ever licked was lips " "siamese pussy , i got t-win bitch " weird altercation about water sprinkling occurs looks like neither nigga was open to doing nething , i dont see how hoffa got punked in any way , actually held his own respectably , daylyt shut his shit up and kept rappen ... some decent raps followed actually mixed in with some bullshit , easily beat hoffas nonsense
    DAYLYT 2-0 this is a weirdo 2 round battle , maybe its 1-1 which is even worse

BATTLE GRADE: C+

notes
    -math is in my top 10 all time and forever will be , daylyt was in my bottom 50 -- so that was my bias going into this battle
    -lack to remember
    -this new site has inferior text editing features
    -yes i want email notifications lol =.=
    test
  14. The Kang

The Kang Head so big my pillow mad

this crowd sucked.....
    test
  15. adam b free

adam b free Member

put his ass in a trunk like republicans and democrats >>
    test
  16. azhotazice

azhotazice Active Member

Imma give this shit to Math slightly based off of "class" and it ain't just that kindergarten bar haha. Day had some shit but yeah Math. Math class.
    test
  17. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

When did Daylyt go to sleep? I dont see it. Time?
    test
  18. NotATr0ll

anyone saying daylyt won round 1 opinion does not count.. it was not even close
    test
  19. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

holy shit im so fucking tired of daylyt at this point...he pretty much sucks. I can barely get through his rounds nowadays.

Hoffa got this easily...its actually the best ive seen him in a while. His 2nd was his strongest round!

and to those saying daylyt PUNKED Math or whatever...fuck no...this was his home turf, he obviously can behave any way he wants and get away with it but i just thought it was pretty fucking pathetic. I mean im all for his antics but is it asking for too much if you'd like to hear some coherent verses and proper bars? Dude is all about gimmicks.
    test
  20. redeyesblackguy

redeyesblackguy New Member

This was one of those battles where I was entertained, but not for the right reasons. Daylyt's in rare form when it comes to the shenanigans. Sleeping during Math's verse, SO disrespectful. I laughed though the rest of the round.

Math's POW line was nice.
    test