Math aka Dope Boy Fresh Is A SongBiter WOW

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpitRaw

SpitRaw McGraw

test
  2. Crack Pipe

Crack Pipe what Suarez called Evra!

the dude he posted was good lookin... i cant front...

NO HOMO
    test
  3. i love how hibe, oursin, and whoever else really tryin to defend this clown or pretend it took mad time to find this info

why dont any of u niggas come forward and take my side when its like 30 against 1? and i get teamed up against for much more trivial shit, like bus tickets

this nigga has been impersonating women, stealing beats, and pretending other people music is his own

not to mention the pics w/ all those girls probably arent even him

so basically this guy has stolen somebody else's entire identity, and u are trying to run to his aid? yet the entire RM finds it funny i dont go out of my way to sit on a greyhound bus for 5 days to fight some random net guy, then turn around and ride a bus 5 days back again?

this just goes to show some niggas on RM are 100% homo. i guarantee some of these cats defending o boy cyber sexed him under his girl name and are defending him for the sake he doesnt come back posting the convos

shit like this is straight pathetic. but the thing is most of RM can relate to weirdos like this so when he gets roasted by the board, they cant stand it.. but Neezy a real nigga who these nerds cant deal with or understand, so they feel the need to try ganging up against me (no homo)

its all good. at least niggas like Afflic, Primo, and so forth keep it 100 and put any nigga out there pullin lame shit, no favortism whatsoever
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

here we ago again...

somehow this entire 15 page thread was really all about jnyce.
    test
  5. Sub 0

Sub 0 Well-Known Member

Neezy I would dick you down good. no homo.
    test
  6. wow, omen..

u really just put the laim in disclaimer
    test
  7. skrybe, it aint about me son.. its the principle

how can u defend this kid?

who pretends to be women? that is some straight faggot shit

more niggas came to the threads involving me/u and a bus ticket round the world than a rm member sexplaying and cybering with producers for beats

i always knew Oursin had sugar, gummy worms, cinnamon, and everything else sweet in his tank

i wont comment on Hibe or whoever else defending this lame, but cmon now

this nigga should be crucified twice for this bullshit. he up there with wez nilez, calvin, flacco, and the other gay aliases after this instance
    test
  8. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

LMAO!
    test
  9. SpitRaw

SpitRaw McGraw

i've got a math question....

does one no homo cancel out another no homo making both statements equally homo?
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i didnt defend the dude...i said fuck him and fuck all the save a ho ass niggaz trying to defend his fraudulent ass.

The reason people tried to defend him is cuz he wasnt on no disrespectful shit...he was chill...

people dont like you...so even if you in the right niggaz aint gonna defend your ass. I think me and alz probably the only people on the site to defend your ass on some shit.
    test
  11. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

wow i can't believe all this time laquisa soul was a dude. and you think the pics she sent me would have sent off alarm bells..

[​IMG]

smh...silly me.
    test
  12. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lol....freal.....and if dude is really from australia and sellin peoples beats,its not like anyone will ever hear the artists he booms them off 2.

but then again who knows if thas where he is really from......nobody knows nothin about this kid that is truth besides the fact he is lame...

lmaoooooooooooo.
    test
  13. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

:)
    test
  14. Xzample

Xzample ....

shut up skrybe you probably buy shit off ebay to save money! broke ass probably sits at the regular blackjack table instead of the highroller, this bum once wore the same get up in two different pictures, you ain't no Boss!!!
    test
  15. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

J-Nyce is turning into Ryan.
    test
  16. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

[​IMG]

and this was the one i trusted/ who would ever think that she would spread like mustard?
    test
  17. Keys N Bass

Keys N Bass CREATIVE GFX

nah, that's about right

overnight he went from being rm's resident dick rider to certified lamest nigga alive..
    test
  18. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

rofl
    test
  19. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

wow i come back

and this?

ive done shit with son tho..

but this is lame as hell
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

aw shit the voice is at 95% niggas TITO WHITE IS on his way back thadius holla!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.