Matches - Week 8 (Predictions?)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by RIKOSHAY, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Yup...what he said...^
    test
  2. Insense

Insense take one...

my record is 23-11 with the last two loses..now stop complaining
    test
  3. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

^^^you're a one time champ... and you won by no show dawg...
    test
  4. Insense

Insense take one...

lol, check the archives and then shut up...it will clearly state DIC concedes and you know what happened

second title came when i tied omen in champ match, BUT since he bit a verse in our title match I recieved the win
    test
  5. young jayo.

young jayo. u mad?

i should be 3-0!

haha, pce.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol yall makin a nigguh work, i'll be back for it though my guys
    test
  7. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Stewie's favorite phrase.
    test
  8. RIKOSHAY

RIKOSHAY New Member

Too true.
    The technicalities that could have been applied to afford you with victory in each of your matches would have relied on interpretation but surely could have had persuasive arguments. lol
    PEA
    test
  9. TRAP.

TRAP. i'm soo old school.

wrd.

btw, i got my trap name back. (as you can see)
    you can put me down as that instead of my jayo name.
    pce.
    test
  10. Clawz

Clawz House

1) there is currently no champ, only proxy

2) JOOK: but in the old stats, ie: that graphic with past champs, both riko and jook earn their 6th and 2nd titles, for consistency. new league they didn't earn anything, only annihilation and dic have won matches in new league champ match. JOOK is right in saying he won his 2nd. i think old rules are gay, but we have to assume other ppl won the same way, such as Converse and MANY others, and WORSE some won by no show, jook tied a 6 time champ and won like 8 matches in a row, he's deserving of a title.

3) NIQUE, i agree that technical losses that by proper vote count should NOT count as a loss on your record, going to discuss with mods hopefully to fix this.

4)however, winning by tech due to voters not following rules is legitimate, and bias as well.

5) whoever is knocking Vigil, he's already a champ, he won the title match 7-1, and he's an ill writer, whoever is saying he ain't got the talent to beat runna doesn't know their shit on vigil

6) dic, stop bitching all the time, u want ure god damn plaque? edit it yourself, add ure plaque, add JOOKS, add Riko's, and add Pains, then stfu and send it to claushouse@gmail.com. I DONT OWN PHOTOSHOP, AND I DONT CARE.
    test
  11. Got Life?

Word em up Claus...
    test
  12. BlAcK BeArd

BlAcK BeArd Registered Gun Owner

You sucka ass mothafucka claus......... Lol, don't be mad cuz that frat party 3 some ended with as a 2some with you watching from the corner. That's not my fault niglet, where the fuck u been tho man?

I was actually talking to Malo when I was saying fix that. He's the image expert in here and super model, I mean mod so don't go on a bitchin spree soon as you get outta bed ninja. I assumed you were still passed out on top of a keg in the closet

Jk chump champ
    test
  13. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

I checked archives, you're listed as a one timer dumasss...
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Insense won by no show the first time. Dic dropped out because he was being fucked by crew votes.

The second time he got in because Omen bit or some shit.

He's never won a straight laced title.
    test
  15. Clawz

Clawz House

lol @ dic bringing out past AIM convo's when its totally irrelevant to the RSTL and this discussion

grow up
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I need Tali to send me the image thing for that. I'll be flaccid if I'm doing it from scratch.
    test
  17. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

I do honestly feel bad. I don't mind you being in the champ match this week, I don't care. But the same shit happened to me 2 weeks ago when Got Life? voted for me in my match vs pain and his voted ended up being DQ'ed so me and pain tied when I should've got the win.

The rules are a little messed, and I can understand why your mad. I even said "watch what happens if got life votes in our match" last week in a thread in emcee hookups. But so many people have been fucked already because of the voting, now, does that make this right? No.
    test
  18. Got Life?

If you want to fix the issue of people fucking up votes...penalize them for screw ups...
    test
  19. BlAcK BeArd

BlAcK BeArd Registered Gun Owner

Clauz, I was jk you fool ass santa reject.... Lmao @ u mentioning the aim convo.... Cuz I didn't

Now, get ur ass back in da league so I have someone to throw tomatoes at besides lifeless
    test
  20. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

did you know that people in different places of the world eat tomatoes like we do apples?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.