Matches - Week 7 (Predictions?)

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by RIKOSHAY, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

alsoi thought u were suppose to halve the total points of a person leaving the bracket matches
    IE Got Life
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

My points did get halved, as did LPs...and whoever else lost their bracket...
    test
  3. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

GL, You weak ass lil bitch. You barely write in english well. How the fuck is your sorry ass giving anyone advice on writing. If you'd hold a pen as much as you do pains dic you'd might actually win some matches fag.

Pretty soon you'll become one of the first members to have their wins equal to your losses. A special stat all for you bitch. Only thing you can give advice on is playing street racer wit your head in Pains lap..... That's some skills tho.... Props fa being a multi tasking, weak ass, white trash, homo thug. Shit, you're not even on Insense's level, I was giving u too much credit.
    test
  4. Simon X. Ceaser

Simon X. Ceaser New Member

you guys are so mean, lol
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

that nigguh pent can't count worth a dam lp got 3 votes I got 5 how did he get shafted? enlighten me.
    test
  6. Insense

Insense take one...

doubt i'll win any jook raffle drawing, lol
    test
  7. Lost Prophet

Lost Prophet 11/04/2000 - 06/19/2009

Technical ish...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=13473196&postcount=14
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=13474121&postcount=15
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=13474841&postcount=16
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=13475612&postcount=17
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=13478087&postcount=20
    test
  8. Got Life?

LOL @ everything you said Dic...

You're a fuckin little irrelevant child always throwing a hissy fit just because you barely fuckin scraped by with that W...fuck outta here with that lil nigga...you sound like a fuckin smurf on helium and you ain't doin shit other then writing stories...that's real talk...
    test
  9. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lmao, bitch when you reach some level of importance out side of being a slave workin for the league and gettin nothin out of it, but dissed by everybody... then you can tell me how important I am.

stupid ass kids, living wit your parents playin video games tryna tell me some shit. go get some money bitch and take pains dic out ya mouth fag.... you can't write with it. that's not ink coming out stupid

oh yea, I get paid to record songs, do you, have you ever? didn't think so bitch.... shut it up lmao

funnny guy, gettin mad over there. take a time out son and go sit out in the corner lil bitchmade.
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Got Life, Im about to start writing now. I'll be done in about 30 minutes so hurry up and finnish your shit.
    test
  11. Got Life?

I'ma write up my mag shit first, but yea i'll post today Malo...and that's funny Dic...considering I was in the studio on sunday...but it's cool though...clearly you know me because you've seen me type something on the net...you've never even talked to me guy...you're ignorant and whack...period...
    test
  12. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

being in the studio isn't getting paid dumb ass, that's more than likely you're paying them or one of your gay ass friends letting you on the track after you sucked the crew's dics.....

being a groupie doesn't make you dope son.... pick up a book and learn something new so you can get off ya moms couch and stop being such a useless waist of oxygen idiot. I don't need to know you to know how fuckin weak and sorry your entire life has been.... You're a disgrace to your parents. that's real talk
    test
  13. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

lol@Dic and Got...

I found this quote from Pent's sig hilarious as well...

(22:16:57) tekneek2000: im gonna win the rstl title and shock the world
    (22:18:45) Pent uP: the world wont know you won the rstl title

Shit had me chucklin' for a minute...
    test
  14. Got Life?

Sure kid...that's why I've been living in my own apt for 2 years now with my girl where I cover all my own expenses...I go to college...and I'm working on my next album with In Crowd Productions...but obviously you know better...real talk your a fuckin smurf on the net...
    test
  15. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

lol, that's cool... good luck. maybe this'll help you learn how to write in english because your shit makes no sense. you're an idiot on the net

I have publishers I work with. my writing is appreciated on and offline, while you're a joke and you if you really have pussy at all, I'm wondering why the fuck you're on this site so much. lmao, that's just fuckin pathetic man. you just made yourself look even more stupid than before. Pain must be fuckin your bitch to keep her company while you win arcade titles here playing for days at a time.

I highly suggest you work on your improving your skills kid. can't question my skills, they're evident in all my matches... too bad you can't say the same. just recycling the same dis about my voice, where's your audio page? lmao, I'm sure it's just as wack as your verses.... which are pretty fuckin wack
    test
  16. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

lol@noib noticing, im surprised

i thought that shit was hella funny when i said that shit and he replied with "just watch"

i didnt wanna go over any line limits in my sig tho lmao
    test
  17. Insense

Insense take one...

lol, dic you have one of the worst audio pages since bloodshot's little brother....that round pound bounce had to be the worst song i've ever heard...your voice is funny as fuck though. Songs about ninja turtles and shit. I never stop it was the best song on your page though...i dunno maybe its just b/c west coast rap is sooooo wack now that I don't really feel your music....stick to writing for other people and RSTL verses.
    test
  18. Got Life?

Yea...dic you're so on point...i'm not writing in english at all...even though I keep getting more and more praise...but no you're right...cause you work with publishers...that's great...i'm glad you can run down to the copy room and make a copy for someone...stay doing that though...really impressive guy...
    test
  19. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

fuck you too Insense... lmao, that page is over 3 years old and those songs aren't mizxed down. Rounds pounds bounce was gettin clubs hype when I made it and the west coast is still doing shit niglet.

cartoon wars was some strippy shit, yea, but it's not hypin an album fool... lmao

Let me see you come with any club song better than round pounds.... just try. you'll fail, I guarantee.... but thanks for stoppin by niglet. tell you're alter ego lifeless, that neither one of you is foolin shit. you're the same person

LMAO, damn kids.... still ain't done shit, tryna tell me how to do shit. reach a level where I can actually see you have skills, then say something useful. you're not on my level in audio, text or anything else.... keep it real dumb ass and stick to being weak... or was that already your plan.

Go take more pics in make up and skirts, that's a better use of your time gay ass... lmao
    test
  20. Insense

Insense take one...

lol, well at least you agree your shit is wack...

my shit is in the link below on my boy's myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27163611

the west coast is wack...yall clingin to snoop, dre is washed up, and the fuckin west coast killed eminem. Game is west coast spittin NY...yall some fucked up cats...and you admitted in the other thread, maybe this one that got life wasn't me, but yet you run back to it that same excuse. Whatever happened to proven i was got life and gettin an award...if you could prove i was got life i'd let you guys ban my IP...but anyway thats all i will say on this matter, prepared to get your ass handed to you this week dic...and you talk about make up and shit, yet you had a girl alias..lol, it was cross dress day in high school....im not ashamed of that, i was voted class clown so i acted accordinally...anyway thats all i will say
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.