Masters and Slaves

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Are some people born to rule and others born to serve?

(Not in the beating, whipping, slave-slave sense . . . but in the leader/follower sense)
    test
  2. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

as in...destiny?

no
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

As in "ability"
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Learned or innate?
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  6. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

WE as humans apply meaning to ability. we're simply born.

that a person is strong as an ox, or is a genious, or has the ability to grab other's attention when they speak only means that they are strong as an ox, are a genious, or have the ability to grab others' attention when they speak

if our understandings of what it means to be a "leader" revolve around the idea of physical strength, intellect, or charisma then YES...people who have learned or are born with those capacities will seem to have been born/raised to lead.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Some of you are seriously confused.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The physical world is very real.
    It is not eternal but it is real.
    To deny the laws which apply to the temporary reality is to deny the laws which apply to the eternal because the temporary belongs to the eternal.

Leaders lead
    Followers follow

The leaders were already present before they were born of the flesh.
    The flesh took form and encased the eternal energy. The dance continues over and over and over. There is only one way to break from the illusion and that is to break from the self. Extinction is a form of rebirth. Nirvana is awareness. The Kingdom that is within is nothing more than consciousness of the nonsense and the differenciation between the truth and the lies.
    test
  9. Some people have no ability to muster in themselves hte strength to lead.. no matter how many opportunities they have and access to any information they can come across.

Some people will go to their graves thinking little of themselves.

Those people are born to serve.

Some people are so egomaniacal that they cannot examine a world outside of their insane cults and ideologies. This ravid paranoia does not make them immune to being followers. It just means the harnass has to be made of words, and not leather.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

True ^

Those who lead are often followers and don't know it.
    That's why in the ideal society, leaders wouldn't actually be leading at all.
    They'd simply be "maintaining"

Terms would be: "The Maintainers" or "Sustainers" and they would sustain and maintain the fully functional system, providing the rest of the people with the ability to live the life that they wish to live. There'd be a cap on how little a person can make and there'd be a cap on how much a person can make. All employees would share ownership in their company (depending of course on their title and job) and whatever is left from the business would be transferred back into the city, town or state. If the state has excess then they would send that to the continental office who would then distribute it to another state which lacks, in order to make it more functional. If there is an excess in two sectors of the world then they would distribute their excess to a less fortunate sector of the world until absolutely ALL of the world is stable. Once it is stable, everything is sustained.

There would no longer be a need for religions because the truth would finally be "lived" instead of talked about and read about . . . there'd be no need for wars over land because there'd be no division of the world . . . clothing and culture, etc would vary depending on what people like and everything a person is or wants to be they will be free to be UNLESS it infringes on another's rights.

It's so simple it's disgusting.
    test
  11. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

There are a lot of people out there who are simply "conditioned" to think you go to school to get a skill and you get a job...end of story...

My pop is like this...oh, yeah...he makes good money as an engineer, but still...you're working for somebody else! lol...

I told him I don't want to work for nobody. I want to have my own shiieeet!
    He actually got pissed at me for saying that (not the cuss word)!!!

I believe most of those people who can never really figure out what they want to do are the true leaders. They just haven't admitted to themselves that they don't want to work for somebody else for the rest of their lives. It's only traditional to think a person who doesn't want to work is lazy. This is true if he/she doesn't even want to work for him/herself. However, most people can't even avoid working for somebody else before working for themselves.

But just imagine how all those business leaders let out guffaws while mocking us paid slaves.

"Oh, no! Becky has a plant on her office desk! That's against company policy!!! Send that bitch back sterility training..."lol.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Everybody works for somebody.
    The only people who don't work for somebody else are the homeless who refuse to contribute to the world they live in.

That's what you wanna be?
    Man, get off your ass and go get a job.
    And stop looking down on your father.
    You probably live off of his hard work and you're on line saying that he's a fool? If the man enjoys his work and he puts a roof over his family's head, food in their stomachs, and clothes on their back . . . that man is to be honored and respected. Especially by his children.

Ungrateful twerp.
    test
  13. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Heheheheh...jumping to conclusions, are we?

For your information, I live on my own. And just because somebody doesn't want to work for somebody else for the rest of their lives doesn't necessarily mean they want to be a bum. Like I said in my last post that you obviously failed to read thoroughly, most people have to work for somebody else before they can work for themselves.

If you have to work at Mickey D's while writing that future best selling novel, then so be it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to work for somebody else for the rest of your life as long as you're doing something about it.

Come on, man...if I was leeching off someone, it would be pretty idiot-like to "look down" on that person.

But you made me think of something else to say when you mentioned this:
    People who want to become independently wealthy by eventually working for themselves are the ones who contribute to the world the most. Think about it...

Somebody creating the cure for cancer or AIDS
    Somebody writing a magnificent screenplay (Hollywood sucks right now)
    And I've heard talk about a car that will possibly run off water (H2O) in the near future.

Lol...I respect my Pop...like, duh...but actually it's the other way around. Does he respect my wishes to start my own business? Right now, I'm a substitute teacher...can't get more honorable than that...well, maybe a full-fledge teacher, lol. The fact remains that I still want to work for myself (and be RICH BITCH!). I mean...this is America, right? What's wrong with that?
    test
  14. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Teachers are so much cooler than "rich bitches."
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

There are two types of people:

1. Those who work for themselves (their own greed)
    2. Those who work for other people.

A teacher (by theory) works for the student.
    A politician (by theory) works for the people.
    A lawyer (by theory) works for the client for justice.
    A journalist (by theory) protects the people by informing them of the truth
    Police are paid by our taxes, they work for us (in theory).

Everybody is working for somebody.
    Whether you call your boss "boss" or whether you consider your boss a "client" . . . it makes no difference. Nobody works for their self except greedy capitalist pig motherfuckers.

Whether you work for yourself or work in a factory your entire life, everything you gain will be lost the moment you die. His fate and your fate are the same. You will both be feeding the worms soon. If he's happy, then shut the fuck up and let him be. If you're not, then do what you gotta do to find happiness and peace. I'll tell you right now though, you aint gonna find it in money.
    test
  16. "Everyone works for someone."

Andi.. you're on the verge to udnerstanding the concept of infrastructure.

Be careful. Once you figure it out, art loses meaning dramatically.
    test
  17. why's that?
    test
  18. Once you can quantize how something is created, the larger system and the millions of hands required to get the materials needed to express something...

the more likely you are to see that the expression is worthless and is just a reaction of the system that allows it.
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny] @ ^

It's true. I can't write poetry like I used to. I don't have the same creativity that I used to. I've gained a lot but I've also lost a lot in the process. It seems like for every new thing I pick up, 100 other things fall away.
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yes its true
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.