Maschine 1.6 and vst question

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by NonSenSE913, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

So I picked up Maschine 1.6 last week and have been messing with it like an mpc since then. Just started messing with reaktor and other vst's with it today. I have a juno-g plugged into the midi in/out of the maschine and using that to play the notes from the vst's but when I record the notes in Maschine it doesnt trigger the sounds from the vst during playback...

Do I need to go into preferences and change some settings around in Maschine or the vst's to get the Maschine software to trigger the vst sounds? I have all vst's scanned and loaded into Maschine so I know that parts right but it acts like the Maschine sequencer isn't talking to the vst correctly when you attempt to playback a track you just recorded.

I've been using an mpc and all hardware for the last 10 years so vst's and software beatmaking is kinda new me.
    test
  2. NonSenSE913

Nevermind...figured it out. Just had to use reaktor within maschine instead of seperately like I was 20 minutes ago lol.
    test
  3. NonSenSE913

Didnt check the best software to make beats post before this but I will go ahead and say anybody that wants to make beats at all....Pick up Maschine. I'm a hardware head and have been for 10 yrs but I'm almost fully converted to software in the last week and a half just from this piece of equipment. It does EVERYTHING.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.