Marxist VS my Girl

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Z eye on, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

it doesn't exist to me regardless.

I'll date any girl if i find her attractive....and i've never found one race i find unattractive as a whole so...
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i dont have a clue who you are talkin about.....the only black player i kno with a snow bitch is charles barkley and dennis rodman, and chauncey billups.......all 3 are either corny, or ugly....or both......

stop talkin out your ass....i hit you with the truth and u cant handle it

lol@ black women acting like men, thats gotta be the dumbest shit i ever heard

white men are just scared of anything that actually has a backbone....so they go grab them a submissive subserviant white chick.......
    test
  3. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

there was a website that showed the ratio of black players that married white women and those that married black

you would be surprised to know that most of them are with black women from back in they college and high school days....thats a myth just like the whole black men loving white women myth...its just false
    test
  4. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Fuck you talking about? that 1 kat is a vj on mtv, and another costar is that kat that does all of those apple / microsoft commercials.

But regardless who the fuck are you to even speak on it? lol. You still live with your parents, bag groceries, and apparently play way too much madden.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Don't be blind. And EVERY black guy in town bows down to my wife for some reason.... I think it's like Rhymefest said "But man, some of these days Im mo' black and i be ready to blast
    Till i see a white girl with a black girl ass
    I wanna take that white girl give her a black girl mask
    But if i get a dark italian girl, it just might paaaass."

But seriously.... black guys here don't want black women. They drool all over themselves at even the 'not-so-pretty' white girls. Follow'em around and shit.... I know that's not just this area...

because black women EVERYWHERE are pissed about it. Constant complaining about how white women are taking their men. It's because most black guys that aren't gay....don't want the common black woman these days because she acts just like his boys.....with far more attitude though.

I think if todays black woman gets it together, they can get their men back (as they like to put it).... but acting/dressing like dudes isn't going to do the trick.

Black men get rich, they get a white trophy wife. The ones here just settle for whatever's not taken by anyone else.....

cool if YOU are differen't. But you're one of the few left.
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

man where the hell do u live???

i like ethnic women.....the chick i been with for about 18 months is latina....it dont mean i dont want no black woman....it just means i'm with a latina....

if anything, those black men u are talkin about prolly just wanna FUCK white girls, because their reputation is that they are easy, and so few fail to live up to that reputation......
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

How is it that white women have the 'easy' rep?.... When who's usually toting babies to school in grades 7 and up?

really....

That's hood life though. Not anyone's fault I suppose.... plus I suppose suburban white girls can get mom to slip'em some money for abortions.

It's the thought that white women won't act a fucking fool in public (usually) and can't whoop their ass for saying shit about it.

I couldn't care less who likes who.... but uh...simple observation. Black women are pissed. Black dudes are drooling and following white girls around like puppies in malls..... simple observation.

Like I said, black women have a lot of catching up to do. Start acting like ladies, dressing like'em too.... the only black girls that get big on looks are the white-washed ones like Beyonce..... something's wrong.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.