Marv Won is almost Okwerdz status

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Track 2, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

I always thought Marv was good at what he does, whereas Okwerdz is so fucking wack.
    test
  2. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

did you guys forget that marv beat cortez less than a year ago?? marv still has it, the thing with his last two battles was it was focused almost squarely on jokes. now marv has jokes but when he mixes it up with more "street" shit like he did against cortez, nems, famous he can easily catch bodies.
    test
  3. Dale Murphy

Dale Murphy New Member

Marv has been extremely boring his last few battles. I keep waiting for a haymaker & it just never comes. Its funny how much yall hate okwerdz
    test
  4. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

The only Marv battle that he was a lil' off was vs Ness imo, I loved him Vs Pesci
    test
  5. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

I'm not feeling the slowed down delivery. Between that and all the heavy breathing and wheezing that chocolate panda bear does, he only spits 8 couplets every 90 seconds.
    test
  6. Stock II

Stock II New Member

He does that slowed down thing when he forgets his bars.

People act like its so impactful too, its hilarious.

"See pesci........... the problem.......... with you is......... you a joke"

*CROWD ERUPTS*
    test
  7. nickyhayward

nickyhayward Member

i like marv, but i used to like him more.
    test
  8. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Funny WRC Marv Won >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street / Serious Marv.

Marv' s WRC performance is still one of the best ever hands down never ever lol and rofl at a battle before or after that
    test
  9. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

and for the record Okwerdz is dope, y'all need to stay off the Haterade..[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

not cheeks but definitely fell off

there are way better D representatives as far as battling goes: Calicoe, Miles, X-Factor.

that being said not a single battle rapper from any of these leagues is seeing Marv on a track, dudes music is official tissue
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

most people are all programmed to wanna see funny marv based off his past performances (wrc / mtv).. so when he tries to show his more lyrical side, it gets shot down by a majority of battle fans cause "it's a different marv" that doesn't say as much.. so many will say he's fell off when it reality all he's done is try to showcase he's just as good of a battle mc minus the funny punches every bar.. in my opinion, marv has a style that needs longer rounds for the build up like a yung ill

for example, soul khan used to be super lyrical with a joke every now and then.. people liked him.. but then he went full fledge funny and the masses all ate it up

some viewers just don't like change. it's a fact.
    test
  12. Dale Murphy

Dale Murphy New Member

^In general I would agree but in this case with Marv the bars have just not really been there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.