martial law coming november 1st because food stamps may be cut off.. thoughts?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Hardkore, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Honestly? I was writing a really long post with math based on this but deleted it because you fgts wont read it.

Long story short: Increase tax rates across the board.

Current Sales Tax National Average : 9.6%, brings revenue of $77B/YR
    Current Property Tax National Average : Below 0.80%, brings revenue of $90B/YR
    Current Corporate Income Tax Rate : Scales, brings revenue of under $16B/YR
    Current Personal Income Tax Rate : Scales, brings revenue of $76B/YR
    http://www.iamcal.com/us-tax-sources/

Introduce a national minimum for Sales Tax (12%) and Property Tax (2%). Increase both Corporate and Personal Income Tax rates by anything from 2-5% at all levels. These changes could generate over $400B / year in revenue from taxes with minimal impact on individuals (talking under $10,000 / year for the average dual income homeowner before tax refunds).

Grats, no more deficit by 2015.

My property tax rate is 1.06%, and that works out to being under 5% of my individual annual income. That's a joke for a dual income family to manage already, then all the tax refunds and shit you get as a homeowner are honestly absurd (this is from a finance point of view, not as a homeowner, lol). It's a myth that increasing taxes would seriously hurt the vast majority of homeowners (lets be srs, we're the ones that matter, fuck renters and students).
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Not fucking shithole Detroit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test