martial law coming november 1st because food stamps may be cut off.. thoughts?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Hardkore, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Oct 28, 2004
    Honestly? I was writing a really long post with math based on this but deleted it because you fgts wont read it.

Long story short: Increase tax rates across the board.

Current Sales Tax National Average : 9.6%, brings revenue of $77B/YR
    Current Property Tax National Average : Below 0.80%, brings revenue of $90B/YR
    Current Corporate Income Tax Rate : Scales, brings revenue of under $16B/YR
    Current Personal Income Tax Rate : Scales, brings revenue of $76B/YR

Introduce a national minimum for Sales Tax (12%) and Property Tax (2%). Increase both Corporate and Personal Income Tax rates by anything from 2-5% at all levels. These changes could generate over $400B / year in revenue from taxes with minimal impact on individuals (talking under $10,000 / year for the average dual income homeowner before tax refunds).

Grats, no more deficit by 2015.

My property tax rate is 1.06%, and that works out to being under 5% of my individual annual income. That's a joke for a dual income family to manage already, then all the tax refunds and shit you get as a homeowner are honestly absurd (this is from a finance point of view, not as a homeowner, lol). It's a myth that increasing taxes would seriously hurt the vast majority of homeowners (lets be srs, we're the ones that matter, fuck renters and students).
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Jun 3, 2010
    Not fucking shithole Detroit.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1