martial law coming november 1st because food stamps may be cut off.. thoughts?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Hardkore, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i know, i know :oops: :oops: :oops:

word up @ the person on the 1st page who said the unemployed or basically broke people just need to submit more job applications
    test
  2. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

One hand might feed the other if that happened, but I doubt it would fix the economy to the point where the middle class is booming again.

For that to happen, we need less Government intrusion into sound business models and we also need MORE Laws which ban Large Businesses from having their hands in Legislation, because they're playing king-maker and funneling mo' money upward towards themselves by nefarious means.

And what I mean by one hand feeding the other (above), is that if a lot of people settled and took the low-pay jobs out there which ARE available, they'd at least have more cash on hand to spend on retarded things like $200 headphones or $150 hoodies, and then places like Macys and Best Buy can give more fry cooks better jobs and there would be some more upward mobility.....but with other forces at play, it wouldn't work out honky dory like that at all I don't think.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Yes it does, and that's why I said it.

1) Once I give my money to you it becomes your money. If you give that money to someone else you didn't give my money to someone, you gave yours.

2) You said that taxpayers pay for welfare, which is true, but we also pay for salaries. You implied that by receiving government assistance, you're fucking the taxpayers, which is not true, because as I said, we wouldn't get that money back, Congressmen would have bigger salaries.

3) No shit congress is part of the government I have no idea why you said that.
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

No, you extrapolated something out of my comment based on an assumption, and took liberties not granted and not true by doing so. So this next post here was a waste of your time, it's all common sense.
    test
  5. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

In other words, freeloaders freeloading does fuck the taxpayer, and thats regardless of whether or not we'd see the money back.

Theyre still bending us over and giggling.
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

lol dood what?

My second point in the subsequent post is THE SAME POINT IN THE INITIAL POST.

If you think it's common sense then you just disagreed with the common sense in the previous post.
    test
  7. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

No they don't. That's the point. The government fucks the taxpayer. It has nothing to do with how many people are on assistance.
    test
  8. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Yes it does.

They're not mutually exclusive. They can both fuck us. I'm not sure which universe you live in.

When I was at Yankee stadium a month ago, a guy selling hats asked where we were from. We said the Albany area. He said "oh we love Albany people, thats where the checks come from."

He is fucking us using the Government's dick.
    test
  9. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Do you know what mutually exclusive means? Because you just used it wrong.

And yes, that's where his checks come from. And if they stopped coming the government would continue to fuck us by giving themselves bigger salaries and more pork barrel financing for their friend's business ventures.

What you're doing is this.

It's like if a serial rapist got drunk one night and raped a chick. And then you blamed the alcohol.
    test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Yes, I do.

It means that both the Gov't and the freeloaders can FUCK US, the two (FUCKING US) are not mutually exclusive(IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER), and I used it correctly. It doesnt have to be only one, or only the other, fucking us. Perhaps you need to know what it means.

Just because the money would be funneled elsewhere, does not mean the slovenly beings living for free off of a hard worker are not partaking in the ass fucking. Again, not sure which fantasy that would be in, but they have their fair share of blame.
    test
  11. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

test
  12. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Not bothering in arguin minutia. Yes, freeloaders fuck taxpayers. You disagree. And?
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Basically

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  14. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

It's not a matter of agreeing it's a matter of understanding what is actually going on.

You don't and wanna blame people your daddy called losers.

I do and wanna blame the people actually responsible for perpetuating the welfare state and perpetrating the economic failure of the United States.

Different strokes for different folks.
    test
  15. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

:funny:

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  16. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

am I the only one who doesn't mind people being on welfare and receiving food stamps (not money, but just food stamps)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Nope, I don't give a mothafuck about a fuck on fuckin fuckity fuck boy fuckfare.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  18. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Word don't they know about the job trees in Jobland where you can just go and pick a job off a tree that'll sustain them without assistance for the rest of their life?

I mean, it's not like there's millions of people in the United States who already have jobs that are living below the poverty line who rely on food stamp benefits to support their families.
    test
  19. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Youre wrong. I blame both. Its just a dumb-as-fuck comment to say that you somehow fuck the govt by freeloading. And thats what don. Said. And hes dumb as fuck.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Also it's not an established fact that if welfare went down, taxes wouldn't.

It's a strong assumption, mind you, but taxes have gone down before. It's not a myth. The top marginal tax rates in the 70's were pretty disgusting.
    test