Marion > Twack

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ProFane, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

steve kerr's championship ring collection > t-wack's championship ring collection

[stubby]
    test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lol @ the thought of t-mac in steve kerr's place

82-win season
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

steve kerr > brahman
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

tracy mcgrady > double ml

lol, what's your point?
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

You and other claim that marion doesnt deserve any mvp consideration..

But add steve kerr as another one of the anaylst who disagree.
    test
  6. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Marion had a fantastic weak.

BUT

Didn't Diaw have an awesome week too?

Didn't Nash have some godly assists numbers this week.

Didn't Leandro Barbosa do his thing while Nash went down?.

Come on, don't make me say it.

Ya'll can add that up I hope.

Fuck it I'll say it.

Marion is the type of player who is exponentially better with the cast of teamates around him, because they create oppotunities for his game to excel.

If Diaw didn't have his triple double flirting week, Nash playing MVP ball etc, would Marion stats be as fat?

Picture Marion on the Knicks... Would Marion be balling like is?
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

double M.L. >>> t-wack

i don't quit on my teammates
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

He doesn't.

Since then he said LeBron was a better overall player than Kobe.. [funny]
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

Like I said a few posts ago, if you put Marion on that 02 Magic squad people wouldn't even know who he is, he'd never win a scoring title or get to the playoffs.

What was my prediction last year brah? T-Mac wouldn't finish as a top 5 MVP canidate?

I think he finished 7th. Marion was 15th..

I'll up the ante and say Marion won't finish 7th or better THIS year. [funny]

Even though he'll likely finish with more votes than McGrady- only because Mac hasn't been 100% all year and not winning many ballgames. Although there's no question that McGrady is more valuable to his team than Marion is to his.
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

t-lack isn't even his team's MVP
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

yep, that alone will make you of greater worth to an nba franchise looking to fill a roster spot

"rudy" is your favorite dvd in your whole collection, huh?
    test
  12. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^lmao@rudy
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

fuck the NBA

my team does real shit
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

I didn't see this until now, but you're obviously missing the point jackass. We're talking about players who will get the MOST VOTES. We're not saying Kobe will win MVP brainiac, we're saying he'll get MORE VOTES THAN MARION. UNDERSTAND THAT WORD? VOTES? Do you know what that means son?

Only a fool would, we're 10 games above .500. That's a good record for 90% of the teams in the NBA at any point in the season. How is the third best record in the conference "shitty"? Feel free to explain.

Blah blah blah, another bland toker post about the NBA being crybaby league, blah blah, no team play, blah blah blah every team should be like the Spurs, blah blah.

Yet for some reason you either keep watching it or keep commenting on it.

Step your fuckin game up.
    test
  15. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

you guys are talking about people who will receive votes, im not got that??? like i said earlier, im almost certain that the MVp hasnt gone to a person on a .500 club so scratch kobe.. the only way lebron wins is if the nba bends over like they did in the all star game for him

and good for ya boy kobe.. im sure hes gonna be proud about gettin more votes that marion.. such an accomplishment

since when was 10 game above .500 is good .. like i said, its looks good to you cus you cavs fans dont know what winning is like.. that record is only good by todays standards.. outside the yr Drob got hurt i havent seen a record like that since the early 90's.. i guess im just used to the good days and not this bullshit..

what happened cant handle the truth??? be thankful for all the rule changes that benefit these overrate swingman.. without them theyd be no better than steve smith
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

It's about canidates.

I said Marion has no chance to win MVP.. then other people kindly named people they would vote for before Marion.

All those people will FINISH WITH MORE VOTES than Marion. Kobe and LeBron won't win it but they'll finish higher than Marion easily. That's the point behind the argument, but apparently you can't see that AT ALL.

And who was more deserving of All star MVP? Funny how it takes LeBron winning an All star MVP to cause such an uproar. I don't really care about him winning it, it's an exhibition game trophy, but it seems like the rest of the world is obssessed with it.

It's not about him. You're making it about "Kobe and LeBron" because you know I support them in arguments and you dislike me because I shit on you on the reg. It's not about Kobe, it's not "about" LeBron. It's about the argument that Marion has no shot to win MVP. Kobe and LeBron will finish with more votes than Marion regardless of what .500 ballclub bullshit you're yapping about. Pay attention or don't speak in my direction.

"That record is only good by todays standards"

Geez.. wouldn't that mean that it's good then?

Like I said, you can't explain why the 3rd best record in the conference is "shitty". Attempt to do so. Other than the Spurs, Pistons and Mavericks most teams would be pretty content at being 10 games over .500 going into the final weeks of the season. That's why I said 90% of the NBA.

No, I'm just tired of you "so-called" NBA pursuits that bitch constantly about the current state of the NBA---- but for some God unknown reason continue to watch it and support it.

For Gods sake, you even have a favorite team. How can someone have a favorite team in a sport that "sucks", "overrated", "lacks fundamentals" and all the other shit you always whine and cry about.

Not only that, you're bitching about rules that benefit swingmen and "your boys" Parker and Ginobli benefit from them as much as any swingman in the entire league, and probably more than at least half of them.

Newsflash: all 4 major sports are different than they were in the 60's and 70's.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

is toker tryin' to say that nash didn't deserve the MVP award last year?

that's just crazy talk!

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.