Marijuana is killing me.....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GarciaVega, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

not serious health issues, but after i smoke a couple blunts sometimes,
    my throat feels raspy,
    real harsh
    but also im not to good at rollin blunts so sometimes ill use a leaf that fell off the blunt when i split it and patch up the blunt with it...
    so its almost like i inhale extra cigar paper...
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

^ that's just from the smoke. not health related. just keep water, orange juice, or soda around and you'll be alright.
    test
  3. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

it affects everyone differently...
    test
  4. CHUNKO

CHUNKO salute me bitches!

weed has already wrecked my emory and im only 17
    test
  5. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

I find all you gotta do is balance it out, if you're a regular smoker.. you gotta work out regularly .. and the only thing detrimental that's really happend to me is that I now really like only hippie rock music lol
    test
  6. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ Definately

And to Ninja Kid, you`re still pretty young and shit, once you get older you`ll realize ill Rich speaks the truth when it comes to females and smoking alot haha. I mean, alot of girls are cool with it to the point they won`t bitch too much.. but I don`t know too many girls who smoke and handle it well.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

i chill wit some chill ass stoner chicks..their pretty hot too..some females do act fuckin retarded stoned though..
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

not some, most^

first time i smoked with a couple light smokin chicks, they took like 2 hits from a bowl each, and were retarded. i had to finish the bowl, and then packed like 2 more before i felt a good buzz.

but yeah, most girls can't handle smoking, and a lot don't like it if you smoke a lot for some reason, even though they do it too. whatever though, do you. if a bitch doesn't like you because you smoke, she ain't worth your time.
    test
  9. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

i think once or twice a month is a good balence. If your doing it everyday then its just as bad as being a pack a day cigerette smoker basically, since the weed smoke isnt filtered.
    the vaporizer should help though, just make one and youll be straight, its a different type of high thouugh
    test
  10. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

How would you make one? And how's the high?
    test
  11. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

take a lightbulb and then take out the filament and the metal part, cover the end with a bottle cap, then you drill a two holes in the top of the cap, and put a straw into one, the other is a carb. then you take the cap off drop your weed in, and you put the lighter on the glass and it doesnt burn the weed it just heats it up and extracts the thc kinda, after you heat it like shake the bowl and youll see a really lite vapor fog come up inhale
    test
  12. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Thanks for that. Wouldn't the lightbulb explode from the heat, though? And what's the high like?
    test
  13. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

I only did it once and it was like not much,
    so i dont really know, but the lightbulb never exploded so im assuming it doesnt
    test
  14. NYCE©2004

NYCE©2004 I Swallow for posts

you sound like you came out of rehab hahahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.