Marijuana is killing me.....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by GarciaVega, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Ive been an every day, multiple spliff smoker for about 6 years now. Its my way of life.

Ive graduated my blunt game from phillies, to ducthes to back woods

Ive smoked it all and done it all, and never in my tenure as a pothead ever, entertained the notion of quitting.

Until now.. Now its not because its ruining my life or demotivating me in anyway, i think people that are losers use the weed as a scapegoat for their lazy asses..

however, my health in recent years has been shattered by the constant inhaling of the smoke...

I suffer from bad allergies and sinus problems.. My body produces massive amounts of mucus and anytime I spit it is solid and colorfull..

on top of that, about every 3- 4 months I get the worst sinus infections imaginable...

I smoke cigs for about 5 years and gave them up after one of these sinus infections, which helped a lot, but didnt stop them...

wich brings me to my current thoughts of quitting. I havent smoked since sunday which markes the longest gap of not smoking since being on papers for 6 months in 2001. Im thinking about keeping it going for the sake of my health..

anybody have similiar problems?

does anybody else here feel that weed is affecting their health in one way or another?
    test
  2. Orbit(dont ban)

Orbit(dont ban) Owned by Defcon_5...:)

ive smoked all the time like the last 3 years and have no health problems

its prolly cause of cigs, i never smoke cigs, only herb
    test
  3. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^what do you smoke out off?

and how old are you?
    test
  4. Orbit(dont ban)

Orbit(dont ban) Owned by Defcon_5...:)

im 18

i smoke outta bongs and bowls mostly, a few blunts only per week
    test
  5. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

only way smoking has affected me is my endurance. i would play ball and feel exhausted after a while. but i been able to take a few breaks every now and then off cigs and i got some of it back. other than that, ganj/cigs ain't really been that detrimental.
    test
  6. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

i jus quit yesterday cuz i was coughin up mucus with lil black bits in it. i love smokin, but not as much as i love health...
    test
  7. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i have raspy throat every once in a while

i would quit smokin so
    1. i could get back into shape
    2.save money
    3.tired of some dealers bullshit(call me back in 3 hours,call me back tommorow)

but i still love to smoke
    i love the way it makes my mind work faster
    sometimes the only way i want to listen to music is when im high
    the only time i want to rap is when im high to...

so i see positives/negatives with it...

and i never got into smokin cigarettes
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I been smokin for about 4 years straight..mostly blunts but I use bowls/bongs every once and a while..and i don't got none of these problems..i mean i get tired quicker but none of the shit you said..none of the shit that would make me wanna quit..it's probably cuz i never smoked cigs
    test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

word preciate the feed

Im thinking I might need to adress my sinus problems before uppin and quittin the cheba..

im also thinking it might be the rollups.. i dont fuck with bowls or pipes or other devices..

only dutches and backwoods.

that may be contributing...
    test
  10. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Imma be real.

Weed isnt making you any healthier.....I have entertained the thought of quitting till I went to work the second day sober. I didnt wanna lose my job of a year and a half..And I would have on the 3rd day
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

health is one of the minor problems with weed compared to impared driving, legal issues, you mostlikely WONT have a serious girlfriend (thats worth having), money, etc...

sometimes i give it a rest nowadays, its not the same as it was in the summer when i could smoke @ least one time a day and have no problems. now i got schoolwork

but i feel you. my last 3 ounces i smoked i said "this is gonna be my last ounce" for each one..
    test
  12. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

You work better high?
    test
  13. montana Grimey

montana Grimey tony montana's crackbaby.

Herb, Liquor n smokes have fuckd up my health to the 10th power. Sometimes my heart be doing sum Busta Rhyme beats, shit hurts.. i walk up stairs and i feel like i just excercise in the yard at state prison..

I dunno im hardheaded tho, I keep on but not as much.. Fuck it I can careless tho if I die from this shit or lay like a vegetable in a deathbed atleasy I had fun, less stress also, I aint gon make bread to live stressfree might as well past away before u go crazy....
    test
  14. CocaineBoy

CocaineBoy New Member

That's what vaporiszers are for.

There's no smoke when using a vaporiser, eliminating all health risks.
    test
  15. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^word i heard about them

ive been off that shit for a week now

but im sick so that dosent really count..

i got to add to it that im overweight and have sever allergy/sinus problems..

i think ima try and chill at least till next year..
    test
  16. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

Ill rich, i drive perfect high and i actualy recently broke up with my girlfriend of two years, which was a serious relationship, I've never heard of not being able to have a serious relationship cuz of weed, could u explain that cuz i dont get it...
    test
  17. H.I.T.S

H.I.T.S The ShatterStar

marijuana doesnt kill you
    cigarettes kill you
    guns kill you
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hey man, i drive high too sometimes but i hate it cuz it's risky you tend to just tune out.. but thats just me

as far as the girl shit i said, most girls who have a plan and a good head on their shoulders dont like weedsmokers so the girls i usually end up w/ are trashy
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

to everyone their own. i never had problems smoking and driving. but anyway, yeah man, stay quitting. i used to play baseball, used to play football, used to play basketball, and used to play soccer. once i started smoking was the first time i got cut from baseball, and never got to play on a serious level again, which killed me because i was getting scouted. blah. football the same. it affects you, but so slowly that you never notice it.

anyway, i never was sick until i started smoking, and i never, ever touch cigs. i got sinus infections to the point where i can tell when i get sick if i have one or not, i had year-round colds, etc. etc. then one day, this july, i looked at my bowl and just didn't feel like smoking. no other reason, and never looked back. since then, i haven't been sick, i've lost almost 50 pounds (never could tell though, somehow i never got big), work out almost every day, feel good, get to sleep well, don't cough up green balls, have energy, am getting back into baseball, and have gotten my brother and most of his boys to quit. just not worth it in the long run.

no matter what anybody says, unless you hardly ever smoke, that shit has affected you whether you notice or not. it's not being lazy, it's like "should i go run, or should i chill and watch a movie" you're still doing something, but not to help you.
    test
  20. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

If I was getting health problems that seriously affected me, i would definately stop

as far as working weed into your life,

it's not hard to get your life duties done and still maintain a smoking relationship

cigs are probably the best thing to quit, if anything.

chronic is just an expendature, so fuck it, if you need to quit and can, it's lucrative.

@ ill rich, i just think it's hard to find good stoner girls. pot is more of a guy thing. IMO.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.