many of you guys truly dont know what rap is...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by PiffInDaHamper, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

and its a shame

maybe its the type of life and environment and wat race u are

cause some of the shit u guys say is fucking outrageous

this is easily the most clueless forum on this site

some of yall actually never heard some of the oldest most classic songs and say some dumbass shit

i want to take a poll on ur race to see if that has anything to do with it
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lol...wtf....alot of these dudes is young i guess that dont know about ol skoo hiphop
    test
  3. PiffInDaHamper

dog

im young too, but i know what u mean

i heard mostly ever song that matters...

i was stunned when i read that people never heard, slang and serve by trock

smh....i knew about that shit when i was in middle school, what the fuck do u lames do on this site?

my hip hop prowess shits on most people
    test
  4. carnageonfire

carnageonfire New Member

most rap fans listen to mainstream rap, wat do you think is gonna happen?
    test
  5. PiffInDaHamper

mainstream or not u should have at least heard slang and serve with me...

i could never consider myself a real fan of hip hop with out exploring each or at least most of the realms of which people rap in.

i couldnt just be a linear rap fan listening to only mainstream or only underground or this coast and not that one. many of these people need to open the fucking ear drums
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

it is what it is...i know im a hardcore rap fan lol, i luv da lyrics...but theres so many mufuckaz around da world dat luv hiphop too, and GOD made us all diff...so big ups to all da hiphop headz, we all cant be hardcore religious fanatics, na mean?
    test
  7. PiffInDaHamper

why are they on this site talking shit to me then?

when i get to know more and more of you even through my little screen i can tell they are just lame little white kids or lame little black kids who dont know whats going on.

i listen to gucci mane and jedi mind tricks.

why cant most people be as open minded as me?
    test
  8. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

test
  9. PiffInDaHamper

ur speechless cause if u say anything stupid i will shit on u
    test
  10. carnageonfire

carnageonfire New Member

being open minded is a bonus in ur life if you got that. too much bull shit to pass through to have an open mind. havin an open mind is dope tho, the sex is great :)
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i listen to it all too so there are people like u, not everybody is da same na mean...
    test
  13. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

any true hiphop fan knows that HIP HOP AND RAP ARE FUCKING GARBAGE RIGHT NOW. back in the days artists came out with legit street cred and were hungry putting out heartfelt music that was also lyrical. you have your pioneers (rakim, kool g rap, big daddy kane), you have the guys that helped transition the music to the mainstream(run dmc, snoop, dre), you have your lyrical underground types (jedi mind tricks, immortal tech), you have your pioneers that absolutely run shit on all levels (nas, jay z, eminem, luda), you have your legends (biggie, pac, pun, big l), you have your regional legends (cormega, mobb deep, e40, beanie sigel). and than you have your absoulte bullshit worthless crap that is not worth listening to more than once unless your in a club or a party. there hasnt been a hot relevant hip hop album in my mind since nas's hip hop is dead album. which is the perfect name for an album cuz HIP HOP IS DEAD. every idea and style is used up and played out. all the artists we have grown to love, lets face it arent hungry anymore and once you lose the hunger your music takes a nose dive. i feel bad for kids that were born say post 1995, theyll never get tthe full grasp on the music, or the culture.
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i hear ya im glad im 28 and matured in the mid 90's wit all that dope rap from all coasts....but i mean thatz jus the way it is, hiphop has gotten so big,,theres all kind of gimmick rappers, BUT!!!!its alwayz been like that, aint no idea original, aitn nothin new under the sun, na mean, shit will be duplicated and everything comes bacc around.
    test
  15. PiffInDaHamper

hip ohp has gotten bigger and is more available at ur finger tips

its going through a metamorphosis and saying if ur a true hip hop fan u know its garbage is ignorant

its not as good ill say that, but if thats truly the case then u will admit lil wayne is LITERALLY carrying hip hop on its back.

im still finding shit i like to listen to, it tends to be from the south.

its really the east coasts fault on why shit isnt as good as it used to be. who is holding it down out there? the fucking east coast is TRASH now
    test
  16. PiffInDaHamper

and yes i do feel abd for people born post 95

but please tell me what ' relevent rap album' means

its also fans that are complaining cause they dont like whats coming out.........................................someone is obviously buyng it

people arent talking about gangster shit as much...ok? in a way thats good....people like to party and fuck bitches, thats the basis on most if the rap out. i dont have a problem with it cause most of it sound good still

i wish people who would make such bold statements would be specific on who is bad in hip hop....

here are the best out right now, in my opinion

1.wayne, hes carrying it on his fucking back
    2.gucci mane, its just my personal preference but hes shitting on people right now
    3.jedi mind tricks, they still holding it down
    4.cassidy, i know hes been in the lab just wait till he drops some new heat
    5.kanye west, one of the most innovative people in hip hop

the game, hell rell, jr writer, young jeezy, even soulja boy are doing ok....and isnt eminem suppose to be dropping a new album soon?

there arent as many people killing hip hop (in the good way) as there used to be but i look at shit in a different light. its 2009 things have to change. like i said by around 2010, the kids from my generation will emerge (1989) and they will take over the game.

skate rap will emerge!!!!
    test
  17. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lets not forget about lupe...
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

joe budden be killin it...
    test
  19. PiffInDaHamper

joe buttons is trash to me
    test
  20. Stez

Stez New Member

Sorry I just cannot like the trash like Gucci Mane that is out today. Its underground and old school all day for me. I have to have talent in my music I have like 50 Gigs of music so I dont waste time listening to trash. Me and my friends listen to old school party joints when we are throwin down. I somewhat respect dudes like you that can listen to everything, I just cant do it. Its good that you listen to Jedi Mind Tricks though. Most dudes now are either all mainstream or all underground.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.