Manny Pacquiao's NIKE.com Webpage. REFLEX you were right thats a legit Shirt!

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by VishTaphney, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Thats how you know your a DRAW when Nike invests in you and gives you a reported multimillion dollar shoe deal.

Seems the shirt for pacman is legit! dope shit...imma cop one.

http://nike.com.ph/pacquiao/
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  3. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Cool. Yeah, I got mine a week ago and been rocking it since. It's legit, but like I said it wouldn't matter. Its a sick design to me.
    test
  4. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

In this upcoming fight with Morales, he'll be using his specially designed kicks. Only 2 have been made so far, he has one and the scientists who made it have a pair that they used to run tests with.
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

I wouldnt be surprised if Jordan doesnt try to do business with Pacquiao now, right before the Baldomir fight Floyd Mayweather turned down a deal with Jordan because apparently Floyd is gonna retire and he said he wouldnt feel right accepting a deal that he wouldnt be around to work with.
    test
  6. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

dope shirt...

i want one. you gotta order that shit online...or would you be able to find it at a store?
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I dont know i think floyd was smart because they have a couple divisions in nike and jordan brand the bosses their ripped roy jones jr off with his deal with them.

pacman is lucky he got his own deal not with nike jordan brand though.

Floyd knows business...he is more of a businessman.

Do you think it was right for pacman to turn down the nike commerical with kobe bryant to focus on training? If I was pacman I would of filmd the Nike International commerical it only takes 1 day lol.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Ya Imma wait though! but go to the site and you can enter to win a shirt for free...just click unlock and you have to drop the date of the the MAB fight or the morales fights...they will ask you either question.

i already entered my email and name.

but I seen them shits on EBAY....Imma cop one later though pacman will have some more shit on his site....But shit would be dope wearing it before his nov 18 bout next week.

and Reflex I heard pacmans shoes cost 1 grand...i wonder what those boxing shoes are gonna look like...They wont have the jordan brand logo on it like roy jones jr's boxing shoe.

I really didnt like the low top pony shoes pacman used. I hope they are meduim tops it gives more support for the ankle.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  10. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

I think pacmans decision not to do the shit with Kobe was more of a statement to let people know he is serious about training.... Im sure its eating him up inside that he didnt do it.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Ya It would be eating me up lol...but damn Pacmans benz is nice. I think they probally set up another date...but i doubt it because supposedly tiger woods, sharpova, kobe and other international stars were their all on the same day to film their spot.
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

I think Pacman is 2nd greatest and all.....but....

nike has plenty shitty athletes that they endorse......soo.....

but pacman has an entire country that worships him...... so it's a smart move by them.

I wish they'd make that shirt in black with the design in white.
    test
  13. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

damn.. why dont htey just sell the shirts!

i wanna cop that shit..

ebay prices are 22$ with 11$ shippin..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.