Manny Pacquiao is on STEROIDS, period......................

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Odd Job, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

No, stop putting words into my mouth kid.

My stance has always been that in this day in age there is no reason to refuse random drug testing in sports IMO. All the pro athletes that are subjected to it, IMO there is no reason to refuse it.

It raises eyebrows, nowhere in that am I accusing Manny of taking roids.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. General_Tso

General_Tso Heir to Saddam Hussein

omagic, your only point is that roach should have known he could get tested the morning of the fight

u have no solid point

why are u even posting? ur suposed to be the resident boxing guru yet u have no fuckin common sense

at least if u were accusing manny of using steroids u would have a substantial point but instead u are in here arguing over what roach should have realized or not

because he didnt contemplate the possibility of manny testing the night prior or morning of th fight, then this whole shit is suspect?

shut it up

ur whole opinion started when u swore trevor graham was involved

now that it was proven to be idiotic, ur back pedaling without wanting to admit that mayweather is wrong and accusing manny of the shit is wrong

period
    test
  3. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

lol @ how i replied to what you were gonna say before you said it
    test
  4. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

yo i ain't saying eric mangini gonna get fired

but any coach in cleveland that starts the season 3-11 will get fired

^ that's equivalent to what you're saying right now
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

No, I am saying that by refusing random drug testing you open yourself up to criticism because its gonna come off as if you're hiding something.

That's the price you have to pay in sports today, its fucked up but that is what it is.

So are you saying that every sports writer who has wrote columns about how they have raised their eyebrows are also accussing Manny of being on roids?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. ~OMagic~

Niggas are putting words into others mouths now, sad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. ~OMagic~

And Nimrod that's not when the suspect shit began.

It began with me when Alex Ariza came out and said "I have Pacquiao on my own special blend and he doesn't even know what it is. I am the only one responsible for it."

That's neglegent as fuck IMO. Every athlete should know what's going into their body.

But even then I never accused Pac of being on steroids, you guys can put words into my mouths if it makes you feel better tho.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

that's not what you said. you just said like 10 minutes ago

you are saying there is no legitimate reason to refuse random testing, in your opinion, right? you couldn't possibly mean there is literally no reason at all.

that means in your opinion, anybody who DOES refuse random testing is doing so for an illegitimate reason.

this is a thread about manny pacquiao refusing random drug testing.
    test
  9. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

btw nobody's putting words into your mouth, these are your own words
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

No, I am saying anybody that is doing what Manny is doing is gonna leave himself open to criticism and eye brow raising.

Stop putting words into my mouth.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Warbux, what do you think of this compromise?

Set the pre-fight testing schedule so both fighters get tested randomly once between Jan. 1-15, again between Jan. 16-31, again between Feb. 1-15, and once more between Feb. 16-March 6. That guarantees no testing in the final seven days before the fight, only four pre-fight tests in total, and the randomness which is at the core of the Mayweather camp’s demands.

It gives Pacquiao 7 days before the fight with absolutely no blood testing and it gives Mayweather his randomness. This is fair, right?
    test
  12. ~OMagic~

No, but I see you have trouble paying attention.

The reason why I say there is no reason is because in this day in age when you refuse something like that you are gonna open yourself up to a bunch of criticism, period.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i think it's fair for them to do whatever the fuck the athletic commission requires and nothing else. nobody has even consequential evidence to support the accusation that pacquiao is using any kind of performance enhancers.

all the bullshit came from the mayweathers.
    test
  14. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

argument is fucking boring now
    test
  15. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

i have no trouble paying attention. you, on the other hand, apparently have trouble speaking english.

if that's what you meant by "no reason" then so be it. but you know that's not what you meant, and any person capable enough to type the words you did wouldn't have phrased it that way if that's what he meant.
    test
  16. ~OMagic~

Put it like this Bux, since you have a hard time following and you like to twist words.

If I deny taking a piss test at work for whatever reason because they want to make sure I don't smoke weed I am opening myself up for criticism.

Can they say for a fact I smoke weed? No
    Can they say for a fact I don't smoke weed? No

It leaves the door open to both possibilities and I have to be willing to accept whatever criticism comes from this because I know what will be the result of refusing beforehand.

That is why IMO there is no rebuttal for refusing a test, because by doing so its gonna open the door to everything in todays climate.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. C. Junior

C. Junior my name is

just because Mayweather will have to deal with random testing too, doesn't make it fair for both fighters. Pacquiao believes USADA's way of testing will effect his ability, so why is he going to agree to it?

i believe this is all a ploy by Mayweather.

he requested this knowing Pacquiao wouldn't agree, and he knows how it would look on Pacquiao's end for refusing.

i wouldn't say Mayweather is look for a way out, but he's looking for an advantage be it mentally or physically.
    test
  18. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

so would you say, "there is no reason to refuse a random piss test at work"?
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Reflex ur not following ur just hating

roach says he and manny would agree to that

Any random tests up to five days

It's ur boy mayweather and his agency that says they can't guarantee no testing won't be done the morning of or night prior to the fight

What u just outlined is what I've been saying since this story broke

MAyweather is the one that says no to that idea
    test
  20. ~OMagic~

Yes

Even if I'm clean and have a legitamate reason because I know its gonna subject me to a certain criticism.

Refusing it doesn't mean I smoke weed but its gonna open up the doors for people to speculate.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.