Mannie Fresh Left Cashmoney...He's bout to do production for G-Unit South...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MyKe SeaN, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Hrm... read about a 13 year old girl over there found unconcious with 4.2 alchohol in her blood system. Parents didn't give a damn. WTG.

Of course parents that don't care exits everywhere, but I'll wager the majority of people above 21, had a drink before they turned 21. So 'waiting' to be 21 before you can drink isn't really something to lord over on us.
    test
  2. Topheavyhookjaw

Topheavyhookjaw rap-community.tk

man what's with all the euro-hate, at least the whole fucking world doesn't hate europe like they do americans.....i mean yeah, so you guys are the foremost authority on hip hop because your radio stations play more hip hop than his in europe do, seems logical enough.......i mean in canada our radio stations hardly play hip hop, but we still get MTV and BET, and yeah they play terrible stuff, but that's why you're saying he couldn't know shit about hip hop cuz he doesn't get hot 97 on his radio, or get BET and MTV.....fuck some of you guys are stupid, no wonder terrorists go for america, and for the record, mannie fresh is a decent producer, but he IS NOT TOP 5 EVER, no way, top 5 are: Dre, RZA, Premo, Pete Rock, and Just Blaze...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.