Mannie Fresh Left Cashmoney...He's bout to do production for G-Unit South...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MyKe SeaN, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Yeah ok you are a idiot..shut the fuck up
    test
  2. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

I ain't knew Mannie produced ''down for my niqqaz''.... That beat is the shit.
    test
  3. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Primo's worst beats tower over Manny's best. Y'all can say whatever you want about me being in Europe, it doesn't matter. I used to live in Texas when I was younger, that's where I got into Hip Hop. IT DOESN'T MATTER. You guys can just never hold up in a convo so you have to bring it up.

I have B.G.'s Checkmate album, production on it is nothing special. Eat a dick.
    test
  4. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Dammit Ortiz, I can see why people diss your dumb ass.

All I said was that the West and South don't have shit on the East, I didn't call them wack, or talk shit about them. Just because I talk shit about Cash Money doesn't mean I don't like the South.

Wisen up.

And yes, I did know Primo is from Texas.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^lol@you living in Texas when you were younger...what were you like 2? LMMFAO!! First you clown on people listening to cashmoney back in the day, then you said you own checkmate...get the fuck outta here..you're a fuckin fraud i swear. the reason i said "checkmate" was because thats the album where mannie didn't come with his best beats but they were still dope...the beat for "Gun-slanger" was just vicious..but man you're a fraud...YOu dont know shit about the U.S. You dont know what the fuck is hot on the streets over here...Stay Stupid!
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

Mannie didnt produce Down 4 my Nigggaz...DJ KLC from Beats by the Pound produced it..I was just saying that the "Down 4 my nigggaz" beat is one of the hardest beats i've ever heard and its hard for anybody to top that shit...Mannie's beat on the "I got that work" album comes close..I believe its track number 17 called "Big Tymers"..that beat is so fuckin Raw...
    test
  7. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

I was 14 actually. But if you would've read what I wrote, I stated numerous times that IT DOESN'T MATTER. Your location doesn't grant you greater knowledge of Hip Hop or better taste.

I could be straight outta New York and still think Cam'ron is garbage. Herb.
    test
  8. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

You have the nerve to discuss production yet you think "Down 4 My •••••z," is a great beat? Get the fuck outta here...
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

^^Seems like you're the only one who doesn't think so...You're from Europe..You dont know shit...
    test
  10. cruz5236

cruz5236 New Member

test
  11. DMH.

DMH. The G.O.D.

Why the hell is everyone joinin the sorry ass G-Unit crew? You can say they do it to sell records and make more money but wtf, that's a pretty lame ass excuse. No one can rip a Mannie beat better than Wayne. All G-Unit gon do is fuck up his beats.
    test
  12. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Yeah, I'm from Europe and I still know more than you. Eat a dick.
    test
  13. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

You spent the whole thread pretty much bashing southern hip-hop and southern production.

But sure, if you like southern hip-hop, I'll believe you.
    test
  14. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

The only southern producers I dissed were Mannie and Beats By The Pound. If you want to go around thinking that there are no other producers in the south besides these guys, be my guest. And the only Southern Hip Hop I dissed was Cash Money Records.

Stop clinging on to your pathetic point.
    test
  15. lol @ this european kid.

u don't know shit about rap, son. u don't even get to listen to half the shit we get to hear over in america. ur basic tastes in rap are influenced by those on the internet, plain and simple.

ur another one of those kids who pretends to like n.iggas like sage francis, immortal technique, aesop rock, and so forth just to fit in amongst the internet masses.

lol @ ''i used to listen to it but then realized it was wack.'' ur insecure, kid. u stopped listening to it because u got a laptop and saw a bunch of the commercial artists u tuned on a daily basis being insulted and felt naive. so u threw away all those cd's, and now have turned anti-mainstream just cuz the internet dictates mainstream rap the same way u do.

ur whole perspective makes me laugh though cuz i guarantee u were one of them same kids bumping ''back that ass up'' and dancing off beat when it came on the radio. stop fronting, kid.

mannie makes hot beats but this is just a rumor. if it was true, it would be on gunitsworld.com.

this is almost as worse as the t.i/lil wayne joining boyz n da hood. why would mannie, who has been with and produced his best shit with cash money records, leave and join something as close-knit and overpowered by 50 cent as g-unit? think, ppl. if he did leave, he'd go somewhere like atlantic or some shit. he wouldn't sign to some fuckin g-unit records. in signing to a label like that, he would have higher producers such as dr. dre as his prodecessor and mannie has always been head producer. why would he leave that throne at cash money to join a label as 2nd, maybe 3rd best producer?
    test
  16. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

I don't get to hear half of the shit you guys hear in America? Like what? I check Hip Hop sites everyday for new shit to stay on top of what's coming out. You know nothing about my taste, kid. When have I ever mentioned Sage Francis, Immortal Technique or Aesop Rock since I've been posting here? Oh yeah that's right, never. Way to reach for points, dumbass.

I stopped listening to Cash Money years ago. Are you going to honestly sit here and tell me your taste hasn't changed in the past five to six years or so? I like plenty of mainstream Hip Hop.

Yes, I was bumping "Back Dat Azz Up," when it first came out. Did you miss the part where I said I used to listen to Cash Money or are you just this stupid?

So there you have it, you didn't have one fact during your entire rant. Keep attempting to get your e-thug level up, cornball.
    test
  17. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

same shit i was thinkin
    test
  18. i did prove u wrong.

when u enjoy music, u enjoy is regardless. the only time u stop enjoying music is if u are influenced by another person too.

you're in europe - the only time u probably did hear ''back that azz up'' was on here. i doubt they played it at any radio station.

so basically i'm insinuating that unless u have friends out there who listen to rap also, ur only influence to stop enjoying cash money's music would've been by the internet which universally hates on EVERY mainstream artist.

and i made an assumption. the majority of these kids who diss mainstream rap enjoy garbage ass underground weirdos like aesop rock, immortal tech, sage francis, etc. yet have the NERVE to call n.iggas like lil wayne wack.

and for the record, no, i haven't changed my musical taste. i see where ur coming from when u say ur taste changes as u get older, but i'm presuming u more than likely base ur new judgement on hip-hop based on what u see these net heads like.

and for the record, they are discussing manny's skills as a producer, not a rapper.
    test
  19. Rick Spitz

Rick Spitz U cant C me.

omg....this is the quote from the Euro cat....."I'm not going to post a beat, rather a producer. Dj Premier......Manny doesn't have a single beat that can step up to him."

It's a proven fact that you are retarded...I havent heard of premier since like 95.....lmfao...your joke dude.
    test
  20. yeah.

he's another one of them net heads who either

a) hates on mainstream rap yet bumps garbage rappers like aesop rock, sage francis, nimrod, immortal tech, etc.

or

b) listens to old school artists like kool mo d, kool g rap, rakim, gangstarr, etc. to seem more ''hip-hop'' to himself, even though he knows damn well the shit is boring because the difference between the 80's and today varies with style, language, etc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.