Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

The thing with Maniphest he's better than most think he is but I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is.

Like he's not bad a music but he's not great either I think all those in the March madness tournament make better music. He doesn' give an attitude that makes you want to see him succeed. Foreman challenge is stupid and pointless and actually disrespectful a real MC
    test
  2. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

never said they should. but kill ya self if u think im gonna pay money to battle anyone. capice?
    test
  3. KwoteOne

KwoteOne New Member

I would love for the thread to vote what song is better lol. Cause i would fucking destroy you track for track to be honest lol. You can download my album @ The B Side (Collecting Dust) | Kwote1 and also be on the look out for the new Vinyl EP Kwote1 feat. Syck Syllables and King Magnetic ( Army of the Pharohs)
    [youtube]Zym6i-33Pts[/youtube]
    test
  4. ManiphestDestNE

i got that vibe from you off the bat. im sure you would love to put hands on me, u got that aura, ur like another vegas, u think fightin over little shit to prove your tough makes u cool. and im fine wit that, prolly how u grew up and had to survive, so i dont knock u for it. but personally, someones gotta go above and beyond with me for me to actually want to harm them and go through with it. i might get heated and wanna smack someone but 9/10times after i smoke some green shits petty and not worth it tbh. thanks for peepin the track tho glad u dig it.
    test
  5. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

i fux wit kwote1. pause.
    test
  6. Lexxican

Lexxican aka Lexx Luthor

manifest cant battle in NY.
    test
  7. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Why would he even want to battle in NY at this point?
    test
  8. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

WTF? is everyone hating on Maniphest?
    test
  9. ManiphestDestNE

cool. we can do that i really dont care. but why did u post this vid theres like 50rappers on it and most of em sound like shit tbh
    test
  10. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

test
  11. ManiphestDestNE

cuz i think im a good rapper and vocalize it, apparently thats a nono on the internet.
    test
  12. ManiphestDestNE

for gt? no. but this statement is not entirely true
    test
  13. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

"Once you're tagged lame the game is follow the leader".........As Jay-Z once said on his classic song 'Streets Is Watching'.
    test
  14. Lexxican

Lexxican aka Lexx Luthor

its in the terms my dude.
    test
  15. Lexxican

Lexxican aka Lexx Luthor

yea, actually it is.
    test
  16. ManiphestDestNE

no its not, but it wont be for gt. youll see in a couple months
    test
  17. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

@ MD, not that i dont like u ( pause) but if u were next to me sayin all the annoyin shit u write here, then yea i would smack u up a bit...not fight. lol. and whoeva vegas is, he aint me. and ur welcome. ur music sounds good to me tbh. BUT, would i ride out to it? no. id rather ride to sum real ignorant down south shit tbh. das jus me tho. my last post.
    test
  18. KwoteOne

KwoteOne New Member

They sound like shit? ha ha ha and did you not read? I said its an EP thats comming out that im on. Thats why video was posted.. Smart ass i love how you talk shit. Cause i say one song from Lock Smith bodies your whole Youtube Catalog (which it really does) ha ha ha Truth hurts huh?
    test
  19. Lexxican

Lexxican aka Lexx Luthor

if you show up in ny chances are you wont make it back to the airport. jus sayin.
    test
  20. ManiphestDestNE

word, thing is i dont just say reckless shit cuz im on a computer i respond to shit ppl say (i acknowledge that that part of it is my fault) but u act like im the only one sayin dumb shit when everything is a two way street, ur cool with foreman which is the only reason u say u would "smack me up" cuz otherwise theres many more ppl on this forum that say stupider/more disrespectful shit than i do. difference is, they do it behind alias' i stand behind my name and what i say.
    as far as the music to each his own, at least admitting its good just not ur style is more than i can say for other people who just blindly hate or refuse to acknowledge my talent cuz they think that it will go to my head. so respect
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.