Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

LMFAOOOO. Why do some people keep thinking EF is a RM golden boy? The truth is he is one of the most hated non-trolls on here. Look at the people jumping down his throat and dedicating threads to him since this debacle started with ManiphestDestine. Look at the tags calling him a Lux dickrider in that thread dedicated to Lux. Look at all the people bitching that he's "changed" since becoming mod or that he's a fake. The truth is mad people on here hate him, because despite the fact he looks like a pasty, nerdy 12 year old white boy he has the confidence to not give a fuck what people think and do whatever it is he likes and support who he wants.

Yes, there are people that DO ride for EF, but they're really in the minority nowadays. Less than a year ago, this board did love EF but GS is practically nonexistant now and EF becoming mod lead to a lot of jealousy/bitterness for some weird reason. So for every person that sides with EF just cause he's EF, I guarantee you there's at least two siding with ManiphstDestne for going against EF. And Maniphest don't even try arguing with me on this cause we both know I know this internet/RM shit way more than you.

Now, do people actually think Maniphest is a bad battle rapper? No...but the fact he's such an arrogant, annoying condescending prick about it makes people really not want to feed his ego. Look @ dude saying his music is better than Locksmith's. Like...what the fuck can even go through your mind to think you can make a statement like that and then call yourself humble? This makes people not want to give you any compliments cause the slightest thing will go to your head and make you act even more arrogant than you already are.

Just my 0.02. :neko: - wtf is this?
    test
  2. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

i wont refute u. but locksmith to me is overhyped a lot. dude makes good music, but a lot of it is eh to me. furthermore i didnt just start a thread and say "locksmith sux i shit on his music". that being said i think lots of peoples music in the battle scene is overhyped A LOT. they arent shit to me so making a statement as such doesnt equal cockiness. its not like i said im better than em jay pac and big all rolled into one. khan said hes more famous than madness illmac and thesaurus all put together. do people still bump his music ? yes. actually khan is one of the LEAST hated battle rappers in the scene, and by others defitnition is one of the most cocky. therefore i really dont understand the logic.
    (for the record i DONT think khan is cocky, but its popular belief that he is)
    test
  3. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Khan backs it up, tbh.
    test
  4. ManiphestDestNE

as do i. my bars arent whack most of my performances were good. and my music is good imo and many others as well. so, yea
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Khan also contributed insightful thoughts on RM as well as recognizing when he was getting trolled and he trolled 10X harder than them. :funny::funny:

I mean the Alter Ego Soul Khan was amazing on RM.
    test
  6. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

u still dont get it. They hate on you because YOU hate it.

Its a wind up and your taking the bait EVERY time. standerd.

If you feel your good at what you do.....then do it !!!!
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Thanks bro

Never really wanted to go into the whole "support" thing, because honestly I don't get as much of it as people let on. I have stalkers and haters and have had death/fight threats at almost every event I went to. (still went of course) It aint as "INTERNET LEGEND" as people think, I'm just a fan.

I like what I like and dislike what I dislike. I also don't like certain attitudes, and comment on it. People don't have to like me, and I know alot of people don't; but don't make me any more important than I really am.
    test
  8. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Youve been to one event where EG challenged you lol

Come on Erik. This is the real world.

When someone like EG mentions you and you feel need to mention it as if youve been threatened by many its v v silly.
    test
  9. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

ps someone show me why locksmith is so amazing cos i dont see it either
    test
  10. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Alright, cool. I wasn't sure what (if anything) was supposed to come from this.
    test
  11. Jimi Hillside

[youtube]TK7FyD_aDoM[/youtube]
    test
  12. ErikForeman

See there you go again talking about shit you don't know about. Take a page out of your book you wrote to MD and don't comment if you don't know shit.

I have had literally ONE event (this last one) where I didn't have a threat. Stop your ignorance bro, you're starting to annoy even me now.
    test
  13. ManiphestDestNE

test
  14. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

locksmith's music is aight at best imo, havent heard maniphest's music, but if he sez he makes better music, i dont see how that makes him cocky
    test
  15. ManiphestDestNE

theres a song right above you by me
    test
  16. Jimi Hillside

test
  17. ErikForeman

No comment.
    test
  18. KwoteOne

KwoteOne New Member

Maniphest I took time and listen to your music on your Youtube page. Went thru every song to see what it sounds like. That track that was posted by Locksmith- Rare Form bodies your whole Youtube Catalog.. To be honest he had better delivery , strong mic presence, and over all a better song.. So for you to say he is over hype my be tru, that i dont know, but what I do know is I only to 1 SONG of Locksmith and it bodied your site..Your sound is mad amateur so before you go saying your better then someone at least make songs that are better then them..
    test
  19. ManiphestDestNE

u have two posts on this site, and one of them is making a case that locksmith makes better music and his one song bodies my whole youtube catalog? k
    test
  20. thaRealFlamez

thaRealFlamez Member

lmao! i love this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.