Maniphest DestNE battle terms

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by ErikForeman, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I like this post.
    test
  2. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Everyone acts like a faggot now and then on RapMusic... LETS BATTLE
    test
  3. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

i said what i said about and to dutch because he posted in the thread first in an antagonizing manner. simple as that. and yes i dont get battles, not because im arrogant/cocky etc, but because people dont wanna lose to me, simple as that. ive NEVER choked in a battle EVER. so what ur saying is i get hate because? i think my music is better than locksmiths(still do tbh), i think ive been jerked in a few battles(many would agree) and i make "stupid threads"(wtf would you call this thread exactly?)
    this whole board consists of cliques and groups that dickride each other to no end, im outside of most of these groups so if one person starts a trend, the rest will follow with their arms flailing off the bandwagon.
    my music shits on most battle rappers period. i stand by this and because many of you dont like me you will not accept this or even give my music a fair shot with an open ear, yea it sux but iah its whatever im in heavy rotation in central illinois, and working on down here in florida. i dont disrespect people just for the sake of disrespecting them, they come stupid out their mouth and i respond(granted i probably shouldnt, but when u cant post something on topic without some off-topic faggot just hating and talking shit for no reason it gets aggravating) im a respectful, humble dude the fact that i think my music is good doesnt change this. foreman is a "white-nerd-battle-rap-fan" he epitomizes this. i cant change anyones mind, you cant change mine
    test
  4. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

music better than locksmiths eh
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Manipheste...do you remember when you got into a serious debate on RM about Mike Flamez not being "Da Gawd" MC and that you didn't understand why RM thought he was so good and every comment back at you was something trollish but you never got it that the whole "GAWD MC" Mike Flamez was trollish to begin with :funny::funny::funny::funny:

You were getting trolled on a trollish topic but you thought the topic was legitimate and was trying to give "REAL" reasons why Mike Flamez wasn't the best battle rapper (as if we need any reasons :funny::funny:)

It just made you look like a fool, the wigger debate made you look foolish as well. Just my Opinion tho.
    test
  6. ManiphestDestNE

cool, heres the thing tho, all that troll shit was brand new to me when i came to this site. im not on the internet all like that, the idea of "trolling" to me is beyond faggish. lets just type some shit that really isnt true or just to specifically get a rise out of people, or to be sarcastic which really doesnt carry over well through text. its whatever my dude, still stand by everything ive said.
    test
  7. tyronehouston

BTW, Dutch Vega was the first to disrespect you on this board. I also listened to your music and it's ok. It is however better than most other battle rappers music, but i don't know if that's an impressive statement to say. But what do I know, I prefer commercial hip hop
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

both put up a stack and have it judged

cmon son
    test
  9. ManiphestDestNE

test
  10. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Top and tail of all of this is.....

Foreman is a RM hero, someone every normal person respects as a fan....but also someone the trolls WORSHIP because it make trolling a whole lot easy for them with all the bullshit of Goonsquad and all that internet mockery ish.

Maniphest is not only a fan but a RAPPER and a decent one at that. he tries to get battles and u seriously couldnt name a wack battle that he has partaken in....true story......

Erik is not a music maker or battle rapper and he has said this....... so the battle talk between them is ridiculous none of them should be saying there higher than each other.

But u cannot in anyway clown maniphest for putting a few shifts in. being confident in what he does. or feeling a bit hard done by when the same old trolls constantly ridicule the guy.

Id like to see formeman battle man as i know hes been a big writer and fans for bare time. whether it happens or not who knows. i personally dont think he has the presence or experience for it. but hes a cool guy.

Im in the uk marines and served 3 years solid in afghan along with northern ireland germany and kenya........ and i could tell u im the best soldier in the world.

im most certainly not....but "if you dont belive your the best at what u do, then whats the point in doing it?"
    test
  11. ErikForeman

there's no problem with being confident.

however, even the best of something don't have to act like the best. being humble ain't a crime, neither is realistically judging your talent.

belligerence is not a good look, and I just have trouble with dudes who are completely dilusional. I respect the above post alot though tbh
    test
  12. tyronehouston

Just listened to it. The track was alright. Your rapping was dope and the production was cool, but I wasn't really feeling the hook. The song is trying to be gutter but only sounds half way gutter...I'm biased....i live in Atlanta so if you gonna make it gutter.....it needs to have that authentic gutter Young Jeezy/Rick Ross/Three 6 Mafia/Waka Flocka feel.

Again my opinion tho and what I prefer.
    test
  13. ManiphestDestNE

word i can dig it. wasnt really goin for gutter tho, more crunk/live. but maybe thats the same shit to you i dunno. thanks for listenin tho, much respect
    test
  14. itslinx

itslinx Unngghh!!

Ok, so I get that this is probably all done as a joke for fun. ErikForman is known as the rapmusic message board guy. It's kind of a funny story line. But could a battle actually come from all this or is it just gonna continue to be a laughable message board post? Maniphest might not be considered a "top tier" battler, but he's pretty dope from what I remember. ErikForman should be paying him.
    test
  15. ManiphestDestNE

true. but im delusional
    test
  16. ErikForeman

LMAOOOO @ me paying you to battle

yes, you are bro. hahaha

to: itslinx, it'll never happen. this thread was pretty much me poking fun at the fact tbh. I just want people to shut the fuck up about us battling because I am not looking to be a battle rapper.
    test
  17. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

Erik thats ridiculous. if your the best at something then u derserve that spot. if u strive to achhieve something u dont think to yourselve "you know what im going to play down my role incase all my hard work at working up to be at least half decent offends somebody"

thats stupid man. if anyone feels like people are arrogant without valid backing up or a reason then its probabaly some kind of envy or jealousy.

U seriously cannot have a go at maniphest for his battles. Chokes? lyrics? opponents? travelling?......he does what he does. and does it fairly well imo....probabaly thinks he does it better than he does but thats OUR opinion.......arrogance without backing it up is mike flamez..........come on be realistic my man
    test
  18. ManiphestDestNE

lmao "i just wanted people to stop talking about us battling so i made a thread about us battling" ur a true visionary
    test
  19. ErikForeman

bro, you're finally learning
    test
  20. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

hahahaha@tunk wants 2 stacks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.